5.4 Average

Lincoln, Alabama 35096

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • WiFi WiFi no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Talladega Taz" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

They need to clean their septic tanks out. I made a formal complaint and the groundskeeper said it was only my RV. But talking to others, I found that septic tank bugs were getting into their RV also when they flush. I call them sewer bugs. They are very nasty and there is a terrible smell coming from their septic tank. It wasn't in my RV before I went there, not when I left there, thank the Lord. I didn't enjoy the stay because the bugs made you afraid to open your mouth. You had to eat fast if you did eat there because bugs would land on your food. And coming from the sewer you know what they had on their bodies... Lord help you if that's the only place you can stay. I would NEVER go there again if I can help it. Then I was OVERCHARGED for the power bill. I was gone for two weeks and they charged me like I had been there three months. Power bill is separate from the spot rental. We camped at Talladega Taz in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $100.00

About this park, the only reason we were there was to attend the fall NASCAR race at Talladega Speedway. As NASCAR camping goes it is actually a 8/10. Wifi or cable would make it a 9/10. It is quiet with friendly neighbors and owners. It is close enough to walk, bike or ride the golf cart shuttle service. But located far enough away to escape the parties and drama associated with tailgate-party style camping. If this were anything but a race weekend for us, this place would barely rate the 6/10 that I gave it. It did have a safe level site with reliable electric and good full hook-ups. Maybe OK for a one night stop. Excellent location and park for our race camping ! We camped at Talladega Taz in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $40.00

We stayed here for the October race, and to visit relatives near by. The campground is not a "Resort by any means of the imagination. That being said, it is clean, there are a couple of full-timers (Staff) living there. The Owner and staff are VERY friendly, and helpful. Again it's not a resort, but it has the basics, (Water, Electric & Sewer). the staff does its best to keep the fire-ants under control, (all you have to do is contact them). as well as keeping things peaceful. We will return and stay there again next year. We camped at Talladega Taz in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $45.00

This is about as close to "trailer trash" as you are going to find. Don't waste your time or money. 30 amp sites are $35 and 50 amp sites are $45 and what you get is nothing! Half of this "park?" is mud. All grass with gravel road. Everything in here is old including the few full timers and their "rigs?". We camped at Talladega Taz in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Talladega Taz

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $50.00

We use this rv park during race week in May and October. We go with guys only so my expectations or satisfaction is based on slightly lower expectations than if the girls were with us. The owner/mgr is very friendly and expects/demand campers to be courteous and watch their language to other campers which is unusual for NASCAR camp grounds. Large camp spots and full hookups if you need them. We camped at Talladega Taz in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Talladega Taz

Are you affiliated with Talladega Taz ?