5.3 Average

Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City)

Black Canyon City, Arizona

19600 E St Josephs Rd
Black Canyon City, Arizona 85324

Elevation: 2067' (approx.)
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City)" and nearby attractions.

ros

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $33.00

This was a very nice park with Wi-Fi and cable included at site. They were finishing up some remodeling jobs in the restrooms and building and it looked very nice. The staff was very nice. We camped at Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City) in a Motorhome.

hia

Date of Stay: April, 2007 - $30.00

Pleasant park for people who like the great outdoors. The owners are always making improvements. The WiFi worked great for us. Cable TV worked fine after the staff helped us set up our TV. No fire rings, but we were able to rent an enclosed fire pit for the night. We'll be back again next year. We camped at Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2006 - $30.00

I had unexpectedly pulled in late at night because of brake trouble after leaving the RV park I had wintered at. The owner came out to help me into the site and I explained the problem I was having. He took out his cell phone and called a local mechanic who could see me first thing in the morning. An hour after I arrived at the garage the problem was fixed with an adjustment and he only charged me labor. I could have been easily taken, but I had found honest, helpful people. Still being a little rattled from my brake experience I decided to take it easy and enjoy an additional day at the KOA. It is a lovely place with a new pool and beautiful desert landscaping. Everything was so clean and the staff were so friendly. I was so pleased to find them and the way they helped me that I hope to be staying there long term this coming winter season. We camped at Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City) in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City)

Are you affiliated with Black Canyon Campground (formerly KOA-Black Canyon City) ?