5.4 Average

• Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Playground Playground no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Black Bart's RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $45.00

We used this for an overnighter only. When we checked in, the very nice lady at the desk informed us that their water pressure was 100 PSI. She gave me a regulator to attach to the hose bib and asked that I return it in the morning - which I did. This is a big park with no apparent frills. It's relatively close to I-40 but little road noise. There are many long-termers here. There is no cable or WiFi. We didn't see any real grassy area for our dog. Our site was not completely level. This is a basic park suitable for an overnighter. We would stay here again because it's convenient. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Use gas buddy to find fuel about a mile away from I-40....significantly cheaper. There is a Cracker Barrel nearby.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $45.00

not many parks in the area, they were packed. Lots of events going on in Flagstaff. we had a back in site with a 5th wheel backed into us. Gravel, fairly level sites. Some sites had pine trees to provide some shade. Ours was wide open. The parks is at 7200' so it wasn't too hot. No WiFi or cable, but we got over 30 OTA channels. Very close to the 40, but didn't have much noise. Close to everything. Very bumpy driveway into the park- our fridge flew open while we were leaving. Be careful! We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $44.00

Conveniently located off of I-10 & I-40. There is both good and bad with this park. As some prior reviews reflect, there are some nice site in the front of the park. Due to satellite dish needs, we were put in the back of the park which is very trashy. The back part of the park is mostly full-time residents, most with unpainted plywood underpinning which looks bad, older RVs, older cars and trucks. Only a few of the sites in the back are truly level. Although the office staff were very nice, this park has many rules which don't appear to be enforced. Noted several dogs off leash and one dog of a long-term resident which barked throughout the day. The big draw here appears to be the on-site Steakhouse which appears to be popular with the locals as the parking lot was full every night, but the prices were much higher than we've experienced elsewhere and seemed to reflect more of a 'fine-dining' restaurant than the 'mess hall' type setting here. If in the area again we would stay elsewhere. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $45.00

Decent park for a short stay. Clean gravel sites with full hookups. Paid $45 for one night. A lot of older rigs set up for long term. Very close to the interstate with road noise. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Black Bart's RV Park

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $50.00

Wonderful service. Good utilities (very high water pressure but they do provide pressure reducer). Very warm welcome and provided a pull through for us and our tow dolly. Some sites have 2 sets of utilities and are pull throughs in the front; and a back-in in the rear. Beautiful setting among the pines. It is close to a Little America and I-40, but we found the noise to not be intrusive . . . we had a good night's sleep. Our site was fairly level, but we noticed some sites where it could be a challenge. Make sure you tell the office whether you have a dolly in tow or a flat tow; makes a difference in the site selection if they are near or at capacity. Black Bart's Steakhouse is right on site, and while we didn't eat there, we hear it is an enjoyable experience. Overall, we would stay here again. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

12-14
Gravel, Dirt

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $45.00

This park is convenient and right off I-40. We enjoyed out stay here and have no complaints. Park is full time around the edges and transients in the center. Lots of spaces. Space was nice and long for our motorhome and toad. The picnic table was on a concrete pad. Laundry was nice but 2 dryers out of 6 were out of order. $1.25 for washers. No Wifi or cable. My only complaint is I wish there was a privacy fence since out view was the next door truckstop. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Picnic Table, Patio

We enjoyed the Lowell Observatory. Walmart is nearby for shopping options.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $45.00

Pull through,level, check in good, FHUs. Price was high but options in town were limited. I was asked at check in to disconnect my car and park it in front of me so they could park another rv behind me. The picnic table needed repair and concrete patio was broken up severely. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Picnic Table, Patio

We drove our car through Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona, very scenic.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

Booking process:

Very easy. One call, no Credit Card needed. When we arrived all was exactly as booked.

Access/Big Rig Access:

Very easy right from I-40.

Office/Staff:

Very kind staff and no problems with our reservation.

Amenities:

Did not use.

Site:

Ok size, slightly close to our neighbor but ok for a couple of nights.

Utilities:

Worked fine.

Price:

$40 with 10% AAA discount.

WiFi:

This park provides no WiFi.

Verizon Wireless:

Almost unusable at this RV Park. Got 134kB down and hardly anything up so WiFi is what you have to rely on. Towers right outside the park is aparanetwly T-Mobile. I still see five bars on the iPhone but data and voice hardly usable.

View:

Very nice from some sites.

Laundry:

Did not use

A very expensive Steakhouse on site. $40 plus courses.

Patio well worn concrete pad. Front desk provides water pressure regulators for free. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $35.00

I love this RV Park. It's huge and I like how it's laid out. I read a review about the site being doubled and one pulled thru and someone else backed in. This is absolutely not an issue. We had plenty room and two different families backed in behind us. The sites weren't real level but it wasn't bad. It's right on Hwy 40, but the noise wasn't bad and we were second row from the front. We hardly heard the trains either and there were several throughout the day. Most didn't blow their whistles. There is a Starbucks Coffee about a mile away. I walked there several days in a row. There is a Cracker Barrel real close too. Everything we needed was within 3-4 miles, except propane. We could not find any around us. The laundry room was very clean, we didn't use the restrooms but I'm sure they were clean too. There is no WiFi at all. And it's because there wasn't a company that provided what they needed. There was satellite, but no cable. We have Verizon and Tmoble. Tmoble was very limited. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Sedona is about 30 miles and a hidden gem, Walnut Canyon is about 8 miles away. I felt safe running the trails around here too. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

We didn't use any of the park's external facilities. My back-in site was easy to enter and leave. Odd thing, there is no 30 amp service. Just 20 and 50 amp. They will loan adapters. Temps were cool so I didn't need AC. 20amp was all I needed. Warned about excessive water pressure. They will loan a regulator. I used my tank and pump. Site was pretty level side to side but sloped pretty bad towards the road. Had to jack my fifth wheel tongue pretty high to get level. So high that stability suffered. So high that I could walk under tongue without ducking ~6ft. Small grass lawn. Biggest surprise, no wifi. $40 per night and no wifi. Not right. I would stay here again, but think they really need to come of age and provide wifi. Otherwise, charge $30. Site was mostly shade. Could only lock on 2 of three Dish satellites. Was very lucky to manage that. Office help was polite. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Patio

Be aware of high water pressure. Go elsewhere if you need Internet access

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed for 4 nights, near I-40, but not to noisy. Could hear trains, but with over 100 a day it was to be expected. Would stay again. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

PBW

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $38.00

This park has so much potential, but is sadly under-developed. Location: Very convenient to all Flagstaff shops, restaurants and the highway. But, there is LOTS of road noise in the park. We had to run our fans at night to drown it out. Overall site: Beautiful. Surrounded by pine trees, the park setting is really pretty and provides some lovely sunsets. Service: Excellent. The lady that runs the place goes the extra mile to satisfy her customers. If not for her efforts, we probably would have pulled up and left. Sites: Awful, just awful. All sites are gravel and sloped. The back (lower) section of the park is so sloped we could not level our big rig. When we complained, we were moved to the front section, which is also gravel, but slightly less sloped and we were able to level off. All sites are set up for "double parking" with the first arriver pulling through and the second one backing in. It is awkward. Packing the sites like that limits the space available for parking and the roads can get very crowded. The picnic table areas are padded with dirt but no grass, so at the first drop of rain, you have a mud hole right outside of your door. Roads: Poor condition. You have to drive very slowly and when it is crowded, there is limited space to maneuver. Organization: Strange. They put tent campers anywhere, rather than group them together. There is also a large number of full-timers and they are spread throughout the park, rather than grouped in a section. Their sites are very unkempt and are not a good representation of how nice this park could be. Overall, it is probably a decent park for trailers, 5th wheels and shorter motorhomes that can easily level off. For longer rigs like ours (44') the unlevel sites combined with the other park issues make this an undesirable park. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Front Section

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $42.00

We travel with a 17' Casita. We were placed in a pull-through spot with a large motor home that took the middle of the spot and did not allow us to connect to electricity or water with 30' connections. On the third try, we found a suitable spot. We were quite surprised to find that the RV Park showers are in the restroom for the steakhouse. There was another patron playing loud music, but they did stop before 10 pm. Around 2 am, there was a loud ruckus in an adjacent spot occupied by a rental RV with 4 men. Very disturbing at the time of night. Overall, I'd not recommend Black Bart's for small trailers because they are crammed in like an afterthought with the big rigs. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $36.00

Staff are not friendly, helpful or courteous. The laundry room floor and machines are clean, but room has strong musty/moldy smell. The restrooms have same clean floor with musty/moldy smell. The service connection at sites is in poor maintenance condition. There is constant highway traffic. Roads are difficult to navigate with sharp turns to access back in sites only. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt
Not big enough for my motorhome

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $33.00

Some of the sites are very close but most are pretty much normal in width. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Verizon has strong service in the park no park wifi is available. The park has a lot of full timers but no problem. The park is very close to the I 40 exit. We camped at Black Bart's RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Black Bart's RV Park

Are you affiliated with Black Bart's RV Park ?