Prospectors RV Resort

4750 London Bridge Rd
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86404

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites no
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Prospectors RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2019 - $39.00

Called ahead for a reservation the day before arriving.. I had called several other resorts and was informed that they were all full (snowbirds). Gentleman informed me he didn't take reservations for short term because people always cancelled. He promised he would have a site for me and to not worry about a reservation. True to his word, we were set up on a gravel site with a concrete patio and picnic table. This park is wide open (no shade), good for satellite reception. No Wi-Fi, but our cell had excellent reception (Verizon). The club house does have Wi-Fi. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Picnic Table, Patio

Try out the steakhouse just South on London Bridge Road. Same road as park.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $38.00

This place was one of the most reasonably priced RV parks in the area. The owner/manager welcomed us to the park and I especially liked the fact that he was wearing a MAGA hat!! (This will probably get this post blocked!!). The park is pretty good size, with concrete roads. We had a back In spot which was gravel. It was fairly flat and plenty long enough for our rig and truck. We got full hookups with 50 amp service. The park has a pool, which made it nice to sit around during the evenings. The bathrooms and showers were clean and modern. There's a huge clubhouse which is air conditioned. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel
Patio

Be sure to bring plenty of food and drink; most of the restaurants are very pricey! If you go see London Bridge, then visit the Mexican food restaurant, as it's for more reasonable than the others!

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $16.00

This is a basic park with nice amenities and nice size sites. Sites are nice size for our 45' fifthwheel This is second year at park. Has a nice pool and hot tub. Close to shopping and desert trails. We have met nice people who have been coming here for years. We will be back again next year. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Picnic Table, Patio

Mudshark brewpub has good pizza and sandwiches. Visit oatman and Laughlin nv, london bridge. Sunday fleamarket.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $20.00

Brochure says they have wifi when I asked about it he said you can get it if you pay for it. Don't try to talk to the manager, he is a jerk. My neighbors then told me that if you don't have to talk to him it is best to avoid him if possible. Then he tried to overcharge me for electric by more than $40. Thankfully I took a picture of the meter when I arrived and again right after he read the meter. Only gave me back $20 and told me I was not welcome to come back again. But why would I anyway? We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Prospectors RV Resort

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $32.00

No road or railroad noise. Roads are paved, sites are wide and gravel. No shade or grass. Power and water were good. We would stay here again. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $32.00

Very basic desert park with a lot of long term occupants. It is close to the new shopping mall. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $18.00

This is a nice clean little park. The sites are on gravel but they are level and large enough the accommodate big rigs. The laundry facilities are large and clean. The Wi-Fi coverage is good but costs $6.00 for two days. There is no shade but after all you are in Arizona. The park is a little out of town but close to shopping and away from all the lake noise and traffic. The airport is close by but there was no Airport noise. We would stay there again. The nightly rate reflects a Camp Club USA discount. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $20.00

The manager is very nice and the park is close to the new Wal-Mart shopping mall but far away from other grocery stores or attractions. It is basically a large gravel pit with no grass or trees so if you are looking for shade, you won't get it here. They have just added Wi-Fi that you pay for; it used to be free. There are some full-timers and their "possessions" are beginning to make it look a bit trashy as they run out of space and must store stuff outside. However, this place is great for a night or two or if you don't mind the "gravel pit" look of the place. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $10.00

The rate reflects monthly plus electricity. Have stayed in Havasu many times, but this is the first in Prospectors. Very nice park. Friendly staff. Wi-Fi only available close to office. Lake Havasu is the greatest for all types of recreation. We had a lot of toys and were given a spot to park the transport trailer. Most of the 15 or so residents were full time at this park. In the winter it is filled with snowbirds. We tried to reserve Jan and Feb. but there were no vacancies for that long a stay. Will stay in this park again. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $30.00

This is a nice park; very clean and neat. Roads are paved with gravel sites. We stayed in a back-in site, which was large and easy to enter. The utilities are at the back of the site. The park has a pool, but we did not use it. It is located fairly close to the downtown area, and stores are within easy driving range. The park has good cable TV and Wi-Fi. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $10.00

We stayed two nights in the dry camping spot. Internet worked good. Had a good time in the pool and the use of the club house. Will say here again some day, still lots of geocaches to find around here. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $32.00

We are staying here for two months. After pulling in and setting up and spending a few days here we decided to stay longer. The facilities are well kept. Very centrally located to many other attractions in the surrounding area. The monthly fee $385+elec, $405+ in Jan-Feb-March. Reasonable rates for the area and a super great place to stay. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $15.00

I used one of the "pull-through" sites, but it isn't really a pull-through. The owner was very helpful and friendly even though I arrived after the office had closed. The rate reflects the Camp Club USA discount rate. The site had full hookups (including cable TV); however, the hookups will be at the very rear of your unit. The gravel site was level enough that I didn't have any problem getting my rig leveled. The pool was very well done and was refreshing in the sweltering heat. (The owner told me that the 108 degrees Fahrenheit heat was "cool" for this time of year.) The hot tub seemed a little low on water. Make sure you wear your sunscreen and take plenty of water and Gatorade to the pool. You'll need it. What was worse for me was that my air conditioner simply could not keep my RV cool enough until nighttime. Lake Havasu City is the location of the London Bridge, and that is why many people go there. But probably mainly in the wintertime. There is plenty of shopping near the park and it is also very near the lake. There are also two large filling stations / travel centers near I-40 and the gas prices -- as I found out too late -- appear to be cheaper than down the highway. I would stay here again if it wasn't so hot outside. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $25.00

This is an average RV Park. They have wide spaces with concrete patios but the rest of the park is all gravel. It is just outside Lake Havasu and easy access.There are much nicer parks along the lake but stayed here on a friends recommendation. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $30.00

The sites are large but easy to get into, level and cement. The recreation center was nice it had a pool table, card table and a large meeting room. The best part is if you what to go for a swim at 2am you can. But call ahead they are usually full. We camped at Prospectors RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Prospectors RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Prospectors RV Resort ?