7 Good

North Little Rock, Arkansas

7820 Kampground Way
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118

• Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Biking Biking yes
  • Gym/Workout Facilities Gym/Workout Facilities yes

Ask fellow campers about "Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $50.00

This is not a large campground with two gated dog parks. One is very small but there is another one further in the back of the campground that is larger. When we arrived we were guided to our spot, it was easy to get in and all connections worked as expected. Good overnight stopping point. The staff was very friendly and helped us find a technician to solve a problem with our RV. They let us stay after the normal checkout time due to our technical problems with no charge. The highway is right next to the campground so the road noise is very loud. Not a big problem when your AC is running but if the temp is a bit lower I would not be able to sleep here. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Covered Forested

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $53.00

Well kept campground, friendly owners, pet friendly, fitness center. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

G5

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $54.00

Got a last minute reservation due to the majority of the campgrounds being closed from flooding. Over the phone the front desk was very helpful and made our reservation. We were in a "premium" site right next to the office. Our site was FHU and level on a concrete pad. There was a small patio area right off the pad with a table, grill, and benches. This KOA doe not have many amenities. Most of the other sites are gravel and fairly level. There is a descent amount of shade and two very small dog areas. There are a fair amount of full timers that are in the spots along the fence line and in the back. The pool was closed for maintenance and the fitness center/spa, was little more than a shed with some workout equipment from the 1980's. Office was nice and had a fair amount of supplies and groceries. There was cable at our site but you are so close to Little Rock that there are plenty of channels OTA...cell service is not an issue. Plenty of stores close by and easy on/off the highway. I would stay there again if I was passing though or had stuff to do nearby but would not seek this out as a destination KOA, as some can be. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

R4

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $46.00

Rainy season. Site had minimum gravel, lots of mud. Can really, really use many trucks of gravel and drainage engineering. Park is dog "tolerant" not dog friendly. Do not approach the office with your dog. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $40.00

Pretty close to highways. Nice wooded area. Friendly and helpful front desk. Nice laundry. Level site. Lots of services close (stores, restaurants, gas, etc.). Clean and quiet. We were there with 26' travel trailer. Nice KOA. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Dirt

Covered Forested

Smoke Shack --- excellent BBQ!

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $53.00

This is a pretty typical KOA; curvy paved roads with lots of trees. Our site was a "premium" with a patio, wrought iron table and chairs, propane grill, outdoor fireplace and picnic table. All utilities were convenient and worked well. The cable TV stations didn't match the listing they gave us but we were able to get quite a few and also several more by the antenna. Wi-fi was strong. Staff was helpful and we were escorted to our site. It was very easy off and on from both the beltway and I-40. We had room for our tow vehicle, trailer and our extra car on the site. We really have mixed feelings about KOAs in general; you can count on a nice site - although often fairly small - but the price for just an overnight stay usually has us looking elsewhere when possible. There are not a lot of campgrounds in this area so we would probably stay here again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $46.00

Friendly staff, clean park. Site was level, utilities were easy to hook up. Not far from highway, but it was quiet. We had to be careful walking dogs because there didn't seem to be a lot of room to walk them away from the road. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

pull through

This was an overnight stop for us. quiet, peacful park. We will use it again if necessary.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $43.00

Positive was Blue Bell ice cream dairy bar attached to store. Laundry area fine. Site was okay, but the thorny rose bushes near the utilities made hook ups challenging. Two dog parks - one a small, triangle shaped fenced area but the fence along back section is so low, a standard poodle like mine that is taller than the fence. Figured out quickly that she could jump over it into the adjoining forested area. Not safe so we left dog park promptly. Other dog park in back, with a higher fence had a broken gate and was secured by rubber band. Very dirty, not pleasant to use. There was a chestnut tree and my dog tried to pick up and chew chestnuts on ground. When I shared concerns with KOA employee, he did not seem interested. Hoping owners will take note and give these issues attention because the location for travel out west on I-40 very convenient. Wonderful ice cream shop had Blue Bell ice cream. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

G14

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $52.00

Park next to I-40 and can be noisy at times. Sites are concrete or gravel and the park houses long-term residents. Internal roads are narrow and in need of repair. Our site (pull-through premium) was in need of cleaning and wood patio in need or repair. We were unable to deploy our awning because of adjacent trees. Park has some "grass" and shade, however, there are many town amenities near by. Location is good for good interstate access. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $52.00

We camped there in a 40' triple axle toy hauler. Our site was right across from the camp store. To get onto the site requires a VERY tight turn. for a big rig. The site was nice, the people were friendly and overall it was a good experience. We would stay there again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

R2
Patio

Tight Turns

Walmart is about 7 miles away, other than that we did not shop.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $43.00

Generally a typical KOA campground, which for us means positive. The people were friendly. The site was satisfactory. Power was lost for a section of the park, including our site, for about a half hour, and staff were not very communicative about what was going on or when or whether power might be restored. The trash can at the dog park was quite full and needed to be emptied. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $47.00

Supposedly Big Rig friendly. I camped with a 42' with a tow. There may be 2 spaces by the office that you can actually pull thru. Rest of the park is TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT. Had a "pull thru", HAH. Only way you can get out is to unhook, and do a lot of jockeying trying to make hairpin turns with trees on both sides and cars and trucks sticking out into 8' wide roads because the sites are so small. WIFI works in the office, but not 50' away. There may be a few sites where you can see a satellite but most can't. A very few basic channels on their cable. TMobile non existent (not the camp grounds fault, but you might want to know). My advise, if you have anything longer than 30', go somewhere else. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

B5

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $53.00

We camped here for an overnight stay on our way out West. About 2 miles from I40 which kept campground free of road noice. Park is well kept, a bit tight for big rigs but manageable. We booked a deluxe site, which provided a level concrete pad, and patio. Most of the other sites were gravel. Good cable signal. Too many trees for our satellite to synch. WiFi was good. Overall good overnight stop in Little Rock area. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

G4
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $43.00

We stayed overnight so did not really see area or check out campgrounds. We stayed in a pull thru site with full hook up. The park is dog friendly. My full size pick up truck towed my 30 foot travel trailer. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $53.00

Only stayed one night but would have stayed longer - absolutely lovely park. Lots of shade and several spots have deck patios. All have picnic tables and some an extra table and chairs. We had a lovely flowering bush right outside our door. Pull through with full hookup. Ice cream at the office! Will definitely be back. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

P2

Featured Campgrounds Near Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

Are you affiliated with Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA ?