5.2 Average

24601 Glen Ivy Rd
Corona, California 92883

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites no
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Group Camping Group Camping no
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Electric (30 AMP) Electric (30 AMP) yes
  • Pet Area Pet Area no
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes

Ask fellow campers about "Glen Ivy RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $18.00

Based on previous reviews we almost didn't come here...but I am so glad we did! I really like this park, and the people that work here are great, especially the girl in the office. We had 30 amp service which was fine, great water pressure and good tasting water, a back in that wasn't very long (our rv is 40' long) but it was very wide and comfortable. There is one section of the park that has a lot of older rv's, and it's true that there is stuff outside them, but the people are very nice, the children were well behaved and we didn't care that they weren't all nice and new. It was fairly quiet and the 3 pools were all clean and nice. There is a lot for kids to do, basketball court, playground and the nice pools. The laundry facility had decent equipment and was $1.25 for a regular load and 75 cents for 45 minutes of dryer time. This park required an inspection of our rv and proof of insurance for not only the tow vehicle but the rv itself, which I thought was a little strange, but not a problem. There is security at night and probably during the day, as we saw security guards often. The surroundings are nice..directly behind the RV resort is Glen Ivy Hot Springs which was beautiful! The area around is also beautiful, and don't miss Toms Farms just a short distance down the road. We only planned on staying 2 nights and liked it so well that we stayed another day. Don't be afraid to come here based on other reviews. We're retired car and rv dealers and we really enjoyed ourselves. The new owners are doing a good job keeping this place up. The interior roads are paved with speed bumps and the sites are mostly dirt, but fine and nearly level. We camped at Glen Ivy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

102 Brown
Not big enough for my 5th wheel

You must go to Toms Farms. It is a large complex of stores, restaurants, delis, wine and cheese shop, carousel, train, shooting gallery and more. The landscaping is beautiful, and on Saturday every week they have a craft fair and entertainment.

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $31.00

This park has residents packed in like cord wood with extremely little room between each unit. Most units were permanent residents with related items scattered throughout their minuscule piece of land. Our space had no place to park our truck and ended up with having to go find a security guard to deal with the angry permanent resident next door the very first night. The lot was so narrow there was insufficient room to extend our awning without banging into the awning of the unit next to us. We stayed here because it was close to where family live but we will NEVER stay here again. We camped at Glen Ivy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: December, 2011 - $36.00

Nice older park. Helpful friendly staff. No cable TV. Internet available at the store, but not at sites unless close to store. Clean restrooms. Laundry machines were in good condition. We camped at Glen Ivy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $30.00

I arrived late for a one night stay. When I checked in at the gate, they could see that I was pulling a fifth-wheel trailer. They sent me to a spot that would hold a motorhome of the same size as my trailer alone. I was only staying one night and couldn't get a pull through. I tried to make the circle with my truck/trailer combo and couldn't make it. There was a tree stump being used to block the edge of the roadway. I caught the last 3 inches of the back cap. It partially came off. Was doing maybe 3 miles an hour or less going over a speed bump. Couldn't tell if the pulling was me hitting something or speed bump. My fault, but they clearly shouldn't have sent me to that area in the dark. I would go again if I had to work in that neighborhood or visit family. Just not the circle. Has a ton of security and is gated. We camped at Glen Ivy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Glen Ivy RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $22.00

Easy to access off interstate, this park has many permanent residents with lots of older RVs. Some sites fairly close together, and some sites are hard to get into. Most sites that I saw required some leveling. There are nice big shade trees and lots of big speed bumps. There are lots of poles and large rocks protecting the grass so maneuver with care. Swimming pools are very nice, one heated and the other not. All in all, a little run down and lots of people and cars everywhere. But the rate was good with weekdays on Passport America. Would stay again. We camped at Glen Ivy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Glen Ivy RV Park

Are you affiliated with Glen Ivy RV Park ?