Paso Robles RV Ranch

Paso Robles, California

398 Exline Rd
Paso Robles, California 93446

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Paso Robles RV Ranch" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: February, 2016 - $50.00

Bearded gentleman who checked us in was extremely nice & helpful. We stayed an evening midweek. Gravel pull-through for our large 5th wheel. I am an extremist and picky RV campground snob. I'm never real thrilled when I see many full-timers (especially smokers), however, the owners/hosts seem to have a decent grasp on keeping this campground organized, neat, & clutter free. I try not to have unrealistic expectations & maintain fairness when assessing. Great location for our favorites like Adelaida & Daou wineries. Would stay again for a night or two. We camped at Paso Robles RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2011 - $40.00

Has potential. Lots of long timers. Some residents had nice yards and some with messy cluttered yards. It seemed run down and could be better maintained. In a lovely area and near to Paso Robles in the wine country. Wonderful weather. Nice office lady. We camped at Paso Robles RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $33.00

Sites are super close together. We are sharing a small patch of grass with our neighbors parked about 7 to 8 feet away. Park is close to 50% permanent or long time residents. Several people start going to work at 5:15 am in the morning. This place is just OK. While it is very close to highway 101, traffic noise is not an issue. To me it is priced a little high for what you get and the closeness of rigs, but is probably your best bet if you want to stop in Paso Robles. We camped at Paso Robles RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $32.00

This is a good place for a lay over. I wouldn't stay here long term. The sites need to be cleaned and better maintained. There was trash in my site when I arrived and the weeds needed to be trimmed. It's very dusty here, the campground needs some TLC as it's a bit run down and trashy. Lots of diesel pick up truck engines start early in the morning and run for 15 minutes or more before finally leaving for work! It seems this park is primarily for local immigrant workers and their families. I didn't do laundry here and I didn't use the bathrooms. I stayed a couple of days to visit The Hearst Castle and to do sight seeing along the coast in San Simeon. Paso Robles is a nice little town. All the newly built shopping areas are located on the south end of town about 10 - 15 min. drive away from this campground which is located on the outskirts of the north end. Although the receptionist was very nice and friendly, I probably won't stay here again. We camped at Paso Robles RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Paso Robles RV Ranch

Date of Stay: March, 2008 - $32.00

I liked this quiet, peaceful park that served as a very nice stopover while cruising. $32 seemed a bit high for being in the middle of nowhere, but I guess some people come here to explore the wine country. (?) It was less expensive than the other option. The staff was nice and arranged for a nice pull-through for us for our late arrival, giving us two sites to accomplish this. The camp was quiet and in a bucolic setting with some small trees around, but none to block our satellite. The free Wi-Fi worked great, and we stayed through noon the next day to use it. There are alot of full-time residents, but that aspect seemed perfectly fine here. I did not use the facilities, so can't comment on that. It's several miles into town, and we found the best Mexican buffet for the money ($7 lunch $8-$10 brunch/dinner): Marisco's 7 Puertas. Lots of savory meats and shrimp. From the exit for Hwy 46, head west toward the fast food area, but make an immediate right down a frontage road past Carl's Jr. My ranking would have been higher if the price was lower, if there were spectacular view sites, and if the sites were larger with more privacy. (ie: I'm not a fan of RV parks). I would stay here again. We camped at Paso Robles RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Paso Robles RV Ranch

Are you affiliated with Paso Robles RV Ranch ?