6.4 Average

Estes Park, Colorado

815 Riverside Dr
Estes Park, Colorado 80517

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no

Ask fellow campers about "Manor RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $65.00

We were pleased with this park. It is well located for both visits to Estes Park and trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. Spaces are a bit tight, but there is a nice river. We saw elk right in the park as others have noted. Try to get right on the river even if you pay a premium- you may have a lovely private area at the back of your trailer if it is not too long. This park looks like it is the best rv park in Estes Park. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Picnic Table, Patio

Rocky Mountain National Park. Trail Ridge Drive was spectacular.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $52.00

First I want start by saying the lady at the front desk during check in was very friendly, polite, and answered any questions we had. The gentleman that escorted us to out site was also very friendly and polite and helped us get lined up in the site, he also explained where the laundry was, and were to shop locally for fuel, groceries, etc. He was constantly driving around the park to make to see if anyone needed anything or had any questions. Every time I seen him he always waved, and numerous times he would stop and talk. Far as I am concerned this was top notch service, and I could not have asked for better When the sun went down it was very nice and quiet in the park, we even slept with the windows open. Far as I am concerned this was top notch service, and I could not have asked for better. Our stay also included the Labor weekend. During our stay we had tow vehicle problems when we were leaving out a couple of days early due to the problems. We got down the road and the tow vehicle totally stopped, I called them back and even though the park was full for the week they made arrangements so I could bring my fifth wheel back, for several additional days even though everything was full after out departure date. I cannot say enough for them doing this. We were able to stay at a hotel, that allowed our fifth wheel in parking lot while our tow vehicle was being worked on in the same town. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $89.00

This park is right in Estes Park with easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park. The park is older but the views and location are absolutely amazing. We saw Elk roaming the campground and our site was right on the river. The sites are tight and the price is high but so worth the 2 weeks we stayed. The staff is great and very helpful. We would stay again if visiting the area. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

If your going into RMNP, go early as the traffic gets backed up. Also early morning is best time to see the wildlife. We saw Elk, Moose and BigHorn Sheep. Antonio's Pizza was awesome, highly recommend. We also did the Stanley history tour which I highly recommend.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $71.00

First off, this is Estes Park. The rates are ridiculously high outside the park, but that is where you will have to go if you want any kind of hook-up. Second, all the parks are showing their age. Most are gravel parking lots. This park was good for what we used it for. A place to park the Motorhome with hook-ups and stay warm in the fall. The sites are pretty tight and there is not a lot of aesthetics. We had a river site, which I recommend, as they have more space. It is tight getting in and out, but doable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All the facilities are dated and showing their age, but the wi-fi was pretty good for basic stuff and the cell reception with Verizon was fine. You will probably need block to level your camper, depending on the site. If you compare this to RV parks in general, it is old but functional. If you compare it to what is available in Estes Park, this is probably one of the better ones. The location is perfect for RMNP. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Unhook your toad at the bottom of the hill, regardless of where your site is.

Featured Campgrounds Near Manor RV Park

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $59.00

Needs updating. Too much mixture of permanent residence and campers. We were wedged in between two residents. Staff messed up our reservations, but thankfully it was resolved, especially since it was over the Labor Day weekend. Bathroom and showers okay, but no dressing or changing area. Good location to Rocky Mt. National Park. Okay if just staying 1 or 2 days. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $59.00

The staff at the park were helpful and nice. The park is very old and in need of renovation. The sites are very tight. We had only 9 feet from our trailer to the slide out of the motor home next to us. Couldn't use the picnic table because the slide on the neighbors rig was even with the bench. The sites are not well kept and the sewer system needs to be renovated. During rain the sewer connection is underwater. This park could be nice but they need to reduce the number of sites to give more room to today's RVs with slides. For the price you pay this park is not worth it. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer

Very close to Rocky Mountain National Park, a must see. Downtown is very nice and worth your time. Lots to do in the area.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $53.00

As others have said this park needs some TLC. we had a site in the circle that was very difficult to back into. Trucks on both sides of the road, sewer and water hookups very close to RV wheels, and the patio on the other side had a 4 inch lip on it that scraped our tires. Once we were in the site it was okay. We had a little back yard to use and tall grass behind the RV. Close to downtown and the National Park. We saw other campgrounds in the area but they did not look much better. Would probably try another place if in the area again. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt, Gravel

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Played golf at Estes Park Golf. Look for an afternoon deal. Nice course in great shape.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $53.00

This is not a typical campground for Estes Park. It is old and in bad shape. Looks like a lot of seasonal lots with some old RV's and poorly kept lots. I would never recommend this RV resort to anyone. Our lot was like a swamp where we parked our truck. We asked for some fill gravel and we got road base. Our truck is a mess and I am sure once we pull our RV out it will be a mess too. It has rained every day since we have been here but it seems their maintenance people do not know how to take care of the grounds. For the price we paid per night it should have been an exclusive pull-thru site. We have learned a lesson - always get pull thru sites. They put us on a curved road site that was the lowest spot in the park. Pull trucks are all over which makes it hard to back into your site. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand
Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $73.00

Stayed here in a 38 foot fifth wheel on the river. The golf cart guys were helpful. My wife walked back to the office to check in and pay because several trailers came in at the same time. She said she wouldn't go back to that office, lady was rude and snooty. Park in terrible condition. You need to be ready to walk through ankle deep grass around your site. Very uncomfortable walking through wet grass and it rained every day. The sewer drains are a mess. Either too high or out of round so the sewer connection could not be screwed in. Lady at the office said good luck getting a satellite to work -- us and four neighbors got excellent reception from Dish and DirecTV. Their plastic picnic table had a hole in it from someone cooking on it. They didn't replace it. I drained the rain water out of it daily. I bet it would be there next year but I won't be back to see. Would not recommend staying at this campground. Too many other good choices. Our neighbor booked next summer down the road off hwy 34 toward RMNP. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Do not use your GPS... Read the e-mail they send you with the warnings about directions and sewer use!

R&M

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $70.00

We stayed at Site 37. Plenty of room for our 35' fifth wheel. However, most other sites seemed cramped for larger rigs. Very nice and helpful staff. Cable TV worked well, but wifi typical for rv parks. Verizon cell service also worked well. Park needs some maintenance and is showing its age. I would stay in this park again if I could get site 37 again! We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

City of Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $51.00

This campground is located close to downtown and Rocky Mountain National Park. The sites were very close together, and hard to get into. The staff was great, and someone helped get you in your site. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Grass

Tight Turns

Estes Park is a resort town with plenty to do. Make sure you go to Rocky Mountain National Park for a day while visiting.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $55.00

Staff were helpful and friendly. We stayed in a back in site on the river. It was very nice. The interior sites looked to be a little cramped for motorhomes and large 5th wheels. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Motorhome.

on river
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $59.00

The folks running this park are very nice and cordial. I was escorted to my level site. Everything worked as well as the wi-fi. I thought them to be high priced. For that money I would expect my pad to be at least swept. I had to sign a form that said if I smoked legal pot on their property they would evict me. That sucks. I won't be back to this park again when I return to Estes Park for more great fly fishing. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $55.00

Second time we have stayed here and do enjoy it. Staff is excellent. New manager has made a number of improvements and place looks very nice. Park is clean, safe, and quite at night. Within a couple miles of about everything in area. Has walking path along Big Thompson river. Two campfire areas, one with children's play area. Saturday morning they host a breakfast which is well attended and a great place to meet people. Lots of wildlife in the area, not uncommon to see elk, deer, humming birds, & chipmunks near your campsite. If you are staying for a while you can get UPS/FedEX/USPS deliveries. I recommend and would stay here again. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass, Pavers
Picnic Table, Patio

To the west RMNP entrance is just a couple miles away. YMCA camp is about three and a half miles (Great Sunday lunch buffet). To the east downtown Estes Park is a little over a mile. (Donut Haus is on the way) To the south Lilly Lake is about 5 miles away.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $55.00

This is a terrible campground. Pull-through sites are very close. According to Good Sam, the sites are 25' wide. My husband measured our site. It was 20' wide. With our slideouts out, our RV measures 13' wide. That leaves less than 4' on each side, barely enough room to walk. And this was supposed to be a "deluxe" site! There are two laundries at this park. The lower one has 3 washers and 3 dryers ($2 each). The upper one is outside the bathrooms. It does have a roof over it but no walls, so you're exposed to the weather when it rains. There is no view of the mountains, but we did have elk wandering through the campground which almost made up for the lousy site. We camped at Manor RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Manor RV Park

Are you affiliated with Manor RV Park ?