5.3 Average

Loveland RV Resort

Loveland, Colorado

4421 E US Highway 34
Loveland, Colorado 80537

• Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Loveland RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $55.00

There is a tremendous shortage of acceptable RV parks in the front range area of Northern Colorado. Your site at Loveland RV Resort will be little more than a gravel parking space in extremely close proximity to your neighbors. Placement of the utility hookups means that you will likely be door-to-door with your neighbor, there is no room to put out awnings and no picnic tables on many sites. The owners have done a good job with the common areas, the pool, central grass area, dog yard, putt-putt course, etc. are clean and neat. But the sites...oh my. Even with all of that, I got the last open space for the 2 nights I wanted when I called 3 weeks in advance. If you don't have confirmed reservations, I wouldn't take a chance that they will have anything for you. There is no cable TV. Satellite reception is problematic depending on trees. Antenna TV is good. Wifi is satisfactory but only worked sometimes. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Sunny Open, Some Shade

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $52.00

This is an older park in the city of Loveland. We had a pull thru site. We did unhook our toad to get to our site. We didn't have any trouble finding our site and getting hooked up. The staff was very friendly. There were plenty of larger rvs in the park and everyone seemed to have enough room. There are some permanent residents but everything was neat and clean. We would stay here again when in the area. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $45.00

If you want to feel like a sardine in a can, camp here. This place has wide sites on the perimeter row, and every row on the interior sections are very tight. They escort you to your site and tell you to disconnect your tow vehicle at the office because the streets are narrow and you will never navigate the turn into your site if you don't. The sites are uneven gravel; some with weeds, some with dirt. With our slides out, our neighbor's slide was 5' away. This place isn't fun, it's a place you visit as a last resort. No satellite, no wi-fi, no Fun. Loveland has that NEW appearance, with all the big name stores. The National park is close by and so you will need to choose your poison; longer drive to park or a terrible RV site. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $51.00

Made reservations for 9 nights a month in advance. Asked for a premium site as we have a 40 ft 5th wheel and another small car and was told no problem. Paid $470 total. We were crammed into a very small space not even room for picnic table between us and other trailer. Also had to park our truck in visitor parking as site was too short to park it there. When we complained they said that was all they had. There was several larger empty spaces in the park. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Featured Campgrounds Near Loveland RV Resort

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $51.00

We called 1 hour before closing to see if they had a spot for the next day. They were opened when we arrived and indeed had a spot for the next day for 1 week that we could have. Since it was close to closing time, the computers were already shut down. We were assured it would be there for us the next day. I called as soon as the office was open the next morning. The lady told us that a note was left that we would be arriving the next morning. She took a deposit until we arrived and the balance was paid on arrival. Not only were the staff very polite and had worked things around so we could have 2 weeks in the same spot. Office staff was excellent and the man that guided us to our spot was fantastic. We have found this resort to be very clean and upgraded. Haven't used the bathrooms but everything else is nice and clean. Where else can you put your trash (in garbage bag) near the road in front of your site to be picked up all day??? That rates a 10 in my book. Will try our best to stay here next year for a month. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Lots to see and do in this area. Estes Park, Rocky Mountain park and the canyon drive is just beautiful. Shops nearby and lots of eating places.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $51.00

The lady in the office was wonderfully nice. The place was very clean and has a fenced in dog park. The wifi was very good and there are a lot of trees. But... the spaces are VERY close together. My neighbor had a crying baby inside that I could hear in my motorhome over my AC and TV. That is how close they are. My spot had absolutely zero water pressure, the water trickled out of the shower and the kitchen I could not even rinse out a glass of water. Might stay here again for one night in a pinch. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $46.00

The park is older but nice. The staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was wonderful and the laundry facilities were very nice. Majority of sites are for full timers with about 15% available for others. The sites are very close together so you do get to know your neighbors. Some road noise and fire station is close and busy. A lot of resident bunnies that like to come visit. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Loveland is a beautiful town with much to do. Downtown has great shops and breweries. Boyd Lake State Park is in the middle of town and is wonderful. Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park are just an hour away.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $50.00

Nicely kept park but the spaces are very close together. Bathrooms were very nice but a code was needed to use them and wasn't given at check-in, you had to ask. Wifi was horrible and we had no tv reception. The most disappointing thing for us was that there were no campfires allowed and no space to have them if they were allowed. Very convenient to area shops and restaurants and easy route to the mountains. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

There was a great park by the lake right in town. Scheels is a must visit!

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $52.00

We noted some of the negative comments of others, but found them tolerable. This is obviously an older park built before the days of big rigs. Although a bit congested, we had enough room in an end row site. The staff was super in getting us into our site safely and easily and we decided to stay over an extra day. The park is conveniently located off Interstate 25 and State Highway 34 with shopping close by and lots of things to do and places to go in the area. All in all, the park was nearly full the two times we stayed there -- which says a lot about the facility. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $50.00

This campground is conveniently located off of Rt 25 in Loveland. All the sites are shaded by tall mature trees. There is a playground, pool, mini golf and dog run. Restrooms are clean. Showers are nice. The back grassy areas of the park are occupied by seasonal campers. The front gravel areas (with no grass) are used for nightly campers. These sites are slightly small and arranged in a staggered parking pattern where the passenger (door) sides of RVs are facing each other. The only way to arrange your picnic tables is to position them side-by-side with your neighbor, which doesn't allow much privacy. Unfortunately that means that the 2nd RV to each pair of sites usually ends up with no private eating area because the 1st RV gets the optimum table between the 2 rigs. We didn't like this too much. There is also a lot of road noise from Rt 25 and Rt 34. We probably would pick another campground next time even though the facility is clean, convenient and the staff is friendly. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $55.00

I do not recommend this place to anyone. We were disconnecting from our trailer when 4 police officers came over to us and one asked if we had seen a couple of women. The fire station is close and they are busy. Highway 34 traffic never ceases. Our site was un-level, the sewer hookup was broke off to the point even with a donut it wouldn't seal, the only way we could set up and still park our pickup left us with a huge tree trunk about 3 feet high right at the end of our steps and our water spigot was cracked and leaked our entire stay. Once you left the office the staff was pleasant. The wifi worked well for us and the Verizon signal was weak. This park is packed full of full time residents. The sites are narrow and very close to your neighbor. This place is pretty run down. Only as a last resort would we stay here again. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $43.00

The resort is very cramped. A fifth wheel parked next to us only left about 1 foot between our camper and their slide out. We were looking forward to being so close to the mountains, so It was frustrating that we could not see them because the buildings next door are in the way. The internet was terrible, constantly cutting out or freezing. Putt Putt course was dirty. Also my daughter stepped in dog poo at the playground. Positives are that the bathrooms/showers are clean. fenced in dog park. The pot luck had good food and the people were friendly. Also the office provides rv supplies and there is a rv clean and repair business right next door. Considering all the choices in colorado for rv resorts, we would not stay here again. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $50.00

Although the restrooms appear to be recently remodeled, the overall campground was rundown and seedy. When I called for a reservation, I told the person I wanted a 50 amp, pull through, and did not want to disconnect the tow. When I got there, the receptionist said we had a 50 amp pull through, but needed to disconnect the tow because the turns in the campground were too tight. I was not happy. I got escorted to my site and had ample room to keep the tow connected. Likewise on the way out. The WiFi was a NoFi. Download speed was .2, upload 0, ping was over 200 ms. I did not use the dump, but my neighbor was using mine, with paper towels stuck around it for security. I couldn't have used the other one, because it was pointed away and the lip was broken off. You are staggered parked, so entry doors are across from each other. If you are grilling or sitting outside, your neighbors are 10 feet away. I'm not anti-social, but I like my privacy. I will not stay here again and will not recommend it. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $48.00

Staff very helpful and were able to accommodate us for the night. Someone lead us to our site and helped us pull in.

Site was a level pull-through with easy to reach services. Sites were close but not impossible so.

Using the word "resort" is a stretch, but the park is adequate for short stays. About 1/2 long-term residents. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $40.00

Rolled in without a reservation, staff very helpful and were able to accommodate us for the night.
Site was a level pull-thru with easy to reach services. Staff were friendly & helpful. Someone lead us to our site and helped us pull in.
They were obviously getting ready for the summer season, lots of maintenance work going on. Pool was scheduled to open in May. We camped at Loveland RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Asphalt

Resort is close to shopping centers & outlet mall.

Featured Campgrounds Near Loveland RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Loveland RV Resort ?