Stateline Campresort & Cabins

East Killingly, Connecticut

1639 Hartford Pike
East Killingly, Connecticut 06243

• Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Casino Casino yes
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Stateline Campresort & Cabins" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $56.00

We found this campground to be quite nice and enjoyable. Staff was very friendly, grounds looked nice and cared for, sites were pretty clean, and most seasonal sites looked real nice. The pool was large and they had karaoke and a DJ and other stuff for the kids plus a raffle that we missed by 1 number. Negatives-pool shower was dirty. That's all we found. Also the kids entertainment went to 10:30-11pm if you wanted to turn in early. We will return. Stop by Zips on 101 on your way! We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $35.00

What a great family campground, very secure, safe and well kept. The speed limit is strictly enforced, even by the seasonal campers, a welcome surprise. Every child seemed to have a great time and the activities where all voluntary and fabulous. We loved the puppy parade and loved the chili contest (even though I did not win!). There was also a free dance and hypnotist on Saturday and Sunday night. The pool was open and very clean. There where rules about the fires being out by 12 midnight and we loved that security was around putting them out. Other campgrounds do not monitor this, putting our camper at risk with fires blazing all night long. Security was very kind and always around, one of the security guards always stopped and talked to us. He was very kind and offered us help leveling our camper (it also helped that he was cute!). We are going back 4th of July and the kids can't wait! We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $35.00

We camped at Stateline Memorial Day weekend and found the campground in great condition. All of the staff where friendly and we loved the fact that security was always around. They where very kind and helpful and kept the noise down during night hours. Stateline did all that they could to make our stay a fantastic time. I would recommend this park to anyone with children who like to stay active. We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $35.00

Where do I start? This is a wonderful campground!! We camped here this memorial day weekend and my family had a great time. There were activities all day long and into the night with special dances and shows. Something for everyone! Yes, there was a charge for the EXTRA things such as the carnival for the kids (where every child got a prize whether they won or lost) and for the super cool jumpy that they had. How many children went to a carnival this weekend while camping? Mine did and if you gave your kids a modest 5 dollars, they could have a fun filled day of activities out of the ordinary. It was obvious to me that the owners put a lot of time and energy into this event that brought joy and smiles to all of our children. If you did not choose to participate in that, you could go to the basketball or volleyball courts, swimming in the crystal clear and very well maintained pool with piped in music, free hayrides, game room, sack races, baseball games, playground or fishing if your prefer, all FREE of charge. All of the people who work here go the extra mile for anyone and everyone. The bathrooms are so clean that I showered in them instead of the one in my camper (which I never do.) All campgrounds charge for wood. I am thrilled that security puts out the fires at midnight. It's right in line with the fire code and if they are putting out my fire (which they very nicely did) then I can be assured that they are putting out yours too, and my family and I will not have to wake up to the sirens of a firetruck. This is a family campground. If you are looking to stay up all night drinking and carrying on loudly (whether or not your kids are trying to sleep as well as ours) then this is not the place for you. If you want place that is run by great people who do there best in everything that they do and provide nothing but the best for your family, then this is the place for you. You can always find something negative if you are looking. Too bad you could not rise above your own "stinking thinking" and have as nice of a weekend as the rest of us had!!! We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Stateline Campresort & Cabins

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $37.00

We just stayed the long holiday weekend at Stateline. My children had the best time ever. There was so much for them to do they just can not wait to go back. The bathroom were clean and kept up all weekend. The Staff was great and very helpful when we first arrived. Someone helped us to our site to make sure we were all set. If looking for a nice place to stay this is it. We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $55.00

My family and I camped here just this past weekend (Memorial Day Weekend). We had never camped here before. We found the staff to be friendly, the grounds were beautiful and the activities schedule to be amazing. There were so many activities planned that our children didn't want to leave on Monday. They had so much fun! The campers here were very nice and so friendly. They do have a campfire rule whereby fires need to be out by midnight. We loved that rule! With a park being so full over the holiday (I didn't see one empty site) it made our family feel safe. The staff should be very proud of themselves. We LOVED this park and will tell everyone they have to go there! The bathrooms appeared to be new and the pool was clearly new. It was gorgeous!! We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $55.00

After reading the last review this park had I was appalled. Upon arriving at the campground, the staff was warm and very welcoming. Check in is always crazy especially around 5 pm when everyone checks in; however, the staff made me feel that the 8 minute not 25 minute wait was worth it. They were quick with the paper work and handed us our gate card and activity sched. and we were on our map. We had a little difficulty pulling into our site with our newness to camping in general. A gentleman named Pete came right over and helped my husband back right in. We were very grateful that he was around to help. He even checked back later on to make sure our hook ups were correct. I don't know about the rest of you but what service! We settled in and enjoyed our fire until quite hours and went to bed. As my husband is a fire fighter he was very impressed that fire restrictions were strictly enforced because we have heard many stories were after midnight fires are left unattended and these fires have spread and or someone had gotten hurt. The next day we started off with morning activities and they were fun. My kids had a blast. Yes, certain activities cost money however at what campground had they not? The staff and activities staff were able to maintain their vigorous sched. despite the on and off again rain. My children were worried they would miss certain activities due to rain but everything was reschedule. so no one missed out. The pool although cold due to opening season was very clean and actually went in myself. The lake there was breath-taking and I had a blast with my 2 kids rowing around the lake. The staff in the office was very friendly and always made everyone comfortable. They were very busy however were still smiling. Their camp store had a great variety. They even sold RV fuses which was helpful when my camper blew one. I had a wonderful time and was very pleased with my site. I had been fortunate to book my site early in December and get a newly renovated waterfront site. It was beautiful. The bathrooms were clean and well maintained. Despite being as busy as it was the staff made sure toilets were clean and the roll was full. I had a great time and already booked my site for the 4th of July. Entertainment was free and was clearly not half assed. They had a professional hypnotist and my teenage soon was hypnotized. It was quite a show. I cannot wait until the 4th to enjoy their activity packed weekend and hopefully no rain. The staff did an excellent job. We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2008 - $40.00

I arrived to find friendly staff at check in. She gave me a map and pointed me in the right direction. You get a gate card and if you loose it you pay $50. My site was almost level with the hookup easy to use. New electrical boxes have been recently installed. I wasn't to far from the pool. I didn't use it but plenty of people seem to be having fun. It was a rainy weekend but on Sunday the boys walked down to the lake for some fishing. Not much biting that weekend. The lake has a short floating dock and a small boat entrance for canoe rentals.Overall a nice campground with friendly staff. We camped at Stateline Campresort & Cabins in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Stateline Campresort & Cabins

Are you affiliated with Stateline Campresort & Cabins ?