Delaware Beaches Jellystone

Lincoln, Delaware

8295 Brick Granary Rd
Lincoln, Delaware 19960

• Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Delaware Beaches Jellystone" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2011 - $55.00

After making my reservation I read the reviews. I was a bit worried that we may not enjoy our stay. We were going to be staying for 1 week, and after the second night I told my husband I've fallen in love with the park and now find the previous reviews to be a bit harsh. My registration confirmation clearly stated to bring extra coax and water hose, however we did not need them. The park was clean. The pool was kept clean and I witnessed staff often working around the pool area. The store was sparsely stocked, but there are 2 Wal-Mart within 20 minutes of the campground. The activities were great and I found that my 2 toddlers could enjoy them as well. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. Out of all the campgrounds that we have camped at, this campground staff far surpasses any customer service we received at other campgrounds. We had no problem with our camper "sinking" and needing to re-level. It was obvious the site pads were laid out earlier in the season and have since packed. Taking into consideration that this is a new campground, there is not much shade. However, I did find that the playground was shaded very nicely in the late afternoon and evening. In a couple years the trees that have been planted will provide nice shade. It my suspicion that the long time campers to the Rehoboth area are looking and longing for another 3 Seasons Campground, and I think this campground is well on its way. We camped at Delaware Beaches Jellystone in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $55.00

Park is located approximately 30 minutes from Rehoboth Beach: an easy drive in the off-season. Campground is well maintained; however, most trees have been removed. Grassy sites are OK if dry. Site markings are a little confusing for new RV'ers. Campground was closing the weekend we were here so the campground managers crowded all campers into one area. We understood why, but it was still crowded. Limited cable TV channels. We camped at Delaware Beaches Jellystone in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $65.00

We really enjoyed our stay. The campground was clean, staff was very friendly. We visited over July 4th weekend. They gave away free watermelons upon checking in. Once we pulled up to our site the gentleman that works there stopped by to make sure everything was okay. The sites are big. We will camp here again. We camped at Delaware Beaches Jellystone in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Delaware Beaches Jellystone

Are you affiliated with Delaware Beaches Jellystone ?