Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park)

Jennings, Florida

2039 Hamilton Avenue
Jennings, Florida 32053

• Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Boating Boating yes

Ask fellow campers about "Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park)" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $48.00

This is a very nice park. There is a lake, a pool, a dog walk & a dog park, a laundry & playground. They sell pizza & wings delivered to your sight. Almost all sights are satellite friendly but they have cable, too. There is Wi Fi. The park is right off I 75 but there is very little road noise. We would stay here again. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Sand

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $50.00

We booked this park because of location for a long planed family reunion. We had planned to stay 7 nights. Upon arrival we were told that all guests would have to pay a $5.00 entry fee. We had hoped to have 2 or 3 people visit per day for a few hours each. In 40 years of camping, I have never encountered this type of a fee for a short visit guest who was using no facilities. We booked a patio camp site for an extra fee. The temperature while there was in the high 90's, and no shade at our site. Our door was facing south and even the awning provide no shade for the patio area. I was slowly driving our tow car around the park looking for a spot that would offer some shade and relief from the broiling sun. A camp employee (older woman) scolded me for driving in the wrong direction on the interior roads. She was driving a golf cart and I was driving our SMALL tow car. I told her I realized that and that I would not block anyone from entering. She said, "Well you are blocking me" which was ridiculous as we easily passed each other. Very unpleasant and very uncalled for response. As to the park: An older park with poor spacing between most sites. Parking spots were mostly broken concrete or broken and lumpy asphalt or just dirt. Short turns into sites for large motorhomes. Many broken utility stanchions because of people hitting them while trying to park in tight quarters. They have spent a lit of money on staff, meeting room and a new and large office and store but it looks like not much on park improvements. We will not stay there again. We cancelled our stay after one day and moved. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Pavers

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $51.00

This was an overnight stay heading north. It was easy on & off the highway. The overnight sites were toward the front of the campground. They were long and level but very narrow. We had to move the picnic table to get our slides out. (The people in the site next to us had to do the same.) The price was $20/night higher than before it became a KOA. I don't feel it was worth that much more for an overnight stay. Not sure if we would stay again. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $50.00

We had no issues with our late check-in. Park had trees for some shade but we didn’t utilize since this was a quick stopover. Would stay again. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park)

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $42.00

Extremely clean and accessible campground! Nice level pull through sites. Great WiFi, laundry and showers. There is nothing in Jennings so if you want groceries etc, you will need to drive at least ten miles, however the campground is pristine and restful so if you want to relax we definitely recommend staying here! We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Get what you need before arriving, relax and enjoy a clean campground with lots of activities for children, great customer service and easily accessible from I-75.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $55.00

Found this park in Good Sam travel guide. Listing was before it became KOA. Price was up about 50% from 2017 rates. Park was nice overall. Staff was friendly. They were doing some renovation work to the bathrooms but had a temporary (portable) arrangement in place (we did not use). Some large trees but most sites are sunny. Camp store looked well stocked. Marathon gas station across the road is easily RV accessible for gas or diesel rigs. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $48.00

Easy on/off Interstate 75. Some noise but not intrusive. New owners, very nice and extremely helpful. Most everything remodeled or new. Full hook up and all pull through asphalt sites with picnic table and concrete patio. Pool, playground, basketball, volleyball, horse shoe rings, and shuffleboard. Huge fenced dog walk area. Lake with ducks. Outstanding high def cable. ATM, propane and a very large well stocked store. Everything very clean and neat. They also have security. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $33.00

Surprisingly large RV park just off I-75, about 5 miles south of Georgia. You can tell it was built in the 60's and some of the park hasn't seen much improvement. But there isn't much going on around here and their primary guests are overnight travelers making a way point stop. The sites are all pull-thrus and VERY close together. Not long enough for bigger rigs and we had to park truck sideways. Sites are asphalt and ours wasn't quite level. All hookups seemed fine. Nice clubhouse (locked for some reason), large A/C'ed laundry room with 6 machines and a large nice pool. Small "Country Store" in office has limited stock. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Travel Trailer.

Asphalt

About 10 miles north up I75 is Lake Park Georgia, a great place to provision. Camping World, Food Lion, Dollar Tree, several restaurants, liquor store, all right there.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

Nice park with friendly staff. The camp store was really understocked while we were there, but that is the only negative thing I have to say about this park. The sites were spaced well with full hookups at each site. There was a pool that was nice sized but the weather was a little chilly for swimming while we were there. The showers and laundry room were clean and easy to access. Sites were paved as were the roads. Easy access to I-75 North or South. I would stay here again when in the area. We stayed here in a motorhome. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $30.00

We arrived at 6:58pm and walked into the office at 7:03p as the clerk was closing. He was gracious, professional and very helpful, suggested we go to our site thru the exit roads. The roads are just a bit tight but room for big rigs. We did not use the bathhouse, WiFi or laundry. We stopped here for one night to get off the road and rest. Will stop here again, very convenient! We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $32.00

The only thing this Park has going for it is convenience to the highway. It's a rundown dump that has apparently been poorly maintained for years. All of the concrete roads and pads are breaking up or raised up by tree roots. Access to some sites is restricted by untrimmed trees. The power/water pedestals are junk. Highway noise from I75 is terrible. This is a Good Sam park. It makes Good Sam ratings a complete joke. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

When I reserved, they told me to pull in and pick any spot as I arrived on a Sunday and the office is closed on Sundays. On arrival, no issue with picking a spot as in mid-May the park was mostly empty. I picked a spot with no neighbors on either side. Neighbors would probably be pretty close. No Wifi. Clean. Near the highway but not obnoxious. Pool looked nice, didn't use. Laundramat clean. Bathrooms antiquated, but I would have used them if necessary. Will stay here again. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Near-lake-first-area

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $35.00

Great for a overnight/quick visit. We stopped for 1 night on our way to Disney. Jennings was exactly what everybody needed. The kids enjoyed burning some energy at the park and at the pool. The grounds were clean and I loved the older trees. Even though it was next to the highway, we barley noticed. We would happily stay here again! We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Travel Trailer.

There is not any food/grocery/gas options at the exit.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

Good park. Easy on & off I75. Owners very helpful. Campground is older, owner does a good job maintaining it. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $31.00

Easy access to and from I-75. Good nighttime lighting. Not big rig friendly. Narrow asphalt interior roads and campsites. Our 43' motorhome towing truck could not manuver without spotters all around and the removal of a light post. All the hookups are at rear of site -- out of reach when the rig was parked. We camped at Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions
2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Are you affiliated with Jennings KOA (formerly Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park) ?