20675 SW 162nd Ave

• Biking Biking yes
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball yes

Ask fellow campers about "Miami Everglades RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $62.00

Good front office customer service. A lot of amenities - pool, miniature golf and very nice walking trail. Roadways are narrow, thus your view from front window is the RV across the way. Sites are fairly wide, however, the people next door had so many cars that they parked in front of our RV (on our site). Low rating is due to large patch - 10 x 20 feet of dirt and mud instead of grass where a patio should be. They need to install concrete patio and not allow grass killing mats. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $20.00

This park is really nice. I see mostly pull throughs. The sites are flat. We chose this place because we wanted to see the Everglades and the Keys. We did both. Walmart isn't too far away but uses a parking garage for a place to park. A mall isn't too far from there. We are surrounded by plant nurseries. There is a paved area going around the perimeter of the property for walkers and bikers. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $1.00

Very nice park. To bad no dog cages are allowed outside. So will not return. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $75.00

The location of this park was great, layout was very good and the ability to get mail was wonderful. Big Laundry room operated on a card you buy from a machine, 5.00 deposit and accoutrements of 5 was added to the card. Deposit of 5.00 and it was returned to you. Lots to do at the park but we used it as a home base to explore Miami and did not use the pool, mini golf or assorted courts. Now on to the reason I gave it poor ratings, large dogs running freely, and the showers would back up on you over your ankles when showering. Toilets were a mess and one was always full. A trailer had extra showers and toilets besides the main shower house but very seldom was the doors unlocked. One had a toilet seat you had to hold in place when using, not connected any where. Reported the dogs and bathhouses but nothing changed. I would not stay again. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $54.00

This is a very nice RV resort - everything about it exceeded our expectations. I read previous reviews and in site 240 (and walking around the park and the treatment area) and there are no smells. Sites are spacious and the amenities are excellent. Sites are on grassy areas, so you need to work a bit to level the unit. There was a huge brown spot of dead grass (just outside the door by patio) where somebody had a 10x10 mat out for an extended period, so we simply covered it with our own mat - of course, green grass would have been nicer, but the rest of the site has beautiful, lush green grass. Most of the roadways are paved, with a few that are gravel. Lovely mile long paved bike/walking path surrounds the park. The park is in a suburban/rural area surrounded by nurseries. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Picnic Table, Patio

If you like bike riding we drove in and parked at Matheson Hammock Park in Coral Gables and rode the Old Cutler Road trail up through Coconut Grove (where it becomes the Commodore Trail) and then out over the Powell Bridge and Rickenbacker Causeway to Key Biscayne - 32 miles RT, and beautiful! If you prefer more nature, go west to the Shark Valley bike trail - 15 miles RT through the Everglades.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $70.00

This is another Thousand Trails/Encore park that seeks to pack as many as possible into their "resort" experience. It was better maintained, and easier to navigate with its angled parking, than the Winter Quarters Pasco Resort that I reviewed earlier. It too catered to monthly and seasonal residents, and sought to provide a warm winter community. For me its primary charm was that it provided ready access to the Everglades. But I won't come back! What makes this campground, and all Thousand Trails/Encore parks, unacceptable to me from now on, is the failure of their reservation policy. TT promises to provide hundreds of parks, wherever you want, either free or heavily discounted with your Zone Pass. I purchased said pass and used it to pay for my stay at LaConner RV Park, and I intended to use it again in Florida, both in Miama and in the Keys. However, they don't let you make reservations in their parks before sixty days in advance. What they don't tell you is that the parks are making reservations outside the system much earlier than that, and that in high demand places like Florida in the winter, there will be no discounted sites left when their window opens. I was able to get into Miami Everglades only by paying the high, non-discounted price. I find this truly Trumpian practice appalling, and never will I fall for it again. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $66.00

Very nice place and people. No junky permanents. It's in the agricultural area West of Miami. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

I do not remember
Grass

Go to Phil's Berry Farm for great strawberry milkshakes and smoothies. better than shakes at Knaus. Knaus Berry Farm has lettuce for $1.75 per large bag.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $66.00

Grass and dirt.. tree roots so we had to maneuver the RV so that we could level the coach. Trees could be trimmed up so you can get your slides out without touching them. Really close to your neighbors.. but in Florida a lot of sites are close. Would go to the all grass sites next time. No tree roots there. They charge you a Resort fee for each day you are there but, wifi you have to buy each day you are there... not free at your site.. my thoughts are if you are paying a extra Resort fee then wifi should be included... you can go to the deck where u can login. That's where it's free. nice pool and hot tub. Nice prickleball courts and put put course. Interior roads need some repair. Then there is car & trucks parked on both side of the roads can be a little tricky driving thru to get to your sites with a tow dolly and car. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand

Get your groceries before you go. Stores are a drive.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $60.00

Sites are close together. No sewer smell as previously noted. Quiet. I had a bathroom emergency in which a staff person called the troops because the bathroom was "closed for cleaning" even though it was empty. Later I was confronted like a trouble maker over uncleaned dog droppings which may or may not have been from my dog. I was asked to leave but staff gave me "one more chance" when I asked for a refund. Overall staff were rigid, rude and discourteous. Many sites were long term campers who I felt were unfriendly towards outsiders intruding on their campground. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $55.00

Noise rules are not enforced and the sewer smell is nauseating. Good points are people are nice and bathrooms are clean. I would not stay here again. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $70.00

Do Not Stay Here on a weekend or ever. No rules are enforced. It is now 1 am and music is blasting and people are partying and no one from campground will do a thing. Even during day no rules are followed. People smoke where it is clearly posted not to and people bring their pets into the pool area where they freely urinate. The guide brought me down two wrong rows (both dead ends) before he could find my site. The sewage treatment plant has an overwhelming smell. There is an added recreation fee of $4 a night added on to everyone even if you are just using the place to sleep which you can't do because of noise. Laundry has a special fee you pay before you can pay to use machines. Can I say any more? We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $65.00

We parked in this camp and decided to leave after the first night. The smell of the sewer was evident all night long. Plus, the sites are only about ten feet apart. Overpriced for sure and smelly too. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $66.00

For the price, I expected much more. The sites are unpaved, uneven, and not very spacious. We were nestled tightly between two large trees and I couldn't even put out my awning. We were next two a trailer that appeared to be there for years and not very well maintained to include the grounds. This place is pretty far away from anything outside of the park including bike riding, beaches, etc. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Covered Forested

The smell of the sewage system by the office is unbearable. If you stay here, whatever you do, don't stay near the office.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $50.00

This is a beautiful park with excellent amenities; resort style pool, mini golf, and beautiful setting in an old avocado grove. Highly recommended. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Location is convenient for day trip to Miami, Everglades, or the northern Keys.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $75.00

Despite visiting the resort one month prior to my arrival and planning my reservation for an RV site to accommodate a 45' motorhome and cabin reservation for handicap parents nearby my RV site, I arrived to find that my reservation was changed for another visitor. The receptionist remembered me from the month prior, but stated that "someone changed it" and had no resolution to my problem, despite having already paid half the fee as deposit. As for the cabin accommodations, (number 7), it was dusty and smelled of mold, visible on the air conditioner. A sign on the wall prohibited the Windows from being opened, making the musty smell unbearable. As for the staff, they were "hot and cold" with regard to service. I tried to make a purchase in the camp store, and the receptionist stared at me stating she hadn't been to the bank and couldn't give me change...which became my problem not hers. As for the RV site I was given, lot was small. My picnic table straddled the neighbors sewer pipe...a delight for picnics! As for the leisure facilities, there were ample activities. We camped at Miami Everglades RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Grass

45 minute drive to Miami.

Are you affiliated with Miami Everglades RV Resort ?