1755 East State Road 44

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes
  • Playground Playground no
  • Biking Biking yes
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball yes

Ask fellow campers about "Three Flags RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $1.00

Rate reflects Thousand Trails Membership. Three Flags is our "go-to" park when traveling up or down I-75. It is ALWAYS clean, quiet, impeccably maintained and welcoming. Staff are friendly and helpful. There are two sections to the park. Front is more open, all pull-through, satellite friendly. Back offers more shade, mix of pull-thru and back-in. Interior roads in good condition. We have no trouble navigating in our 40' Class A towing. Sites are mostly open, few trees to negotiate. Our site had a concrete patio and picnic table. Ants can be a problem if it has been rainy, but nothing a little spray won't handle. In winter, there are mostly longer-term snowbirds, activities, etc. but we appreciate the ambiance of the off-season. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

55 - Front
Picnic Table, Patio

Spacious, Nearby

Publix grocery 4 miles away at The Villages. Russell Stover chocolate factory about a mile away (yummy sundaes). Approach the entrance to the campground slowly; there is a dip in the road that will re-arrange everything in your fridge if you're not careful. Same thing leaving: be sure you are road-ready before you roll.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $1.00

The highlight of this campground is hands down the country feel office and the super neat and clean clubhouse. Lots of friendly staff. Nice surprise to receive an anniversary towel! Nearly all the sites are open sunny grassy pads. The back area is filled with local living. My particular site was one of the only with tree coverages. The downside is that it rains in Wildwood with thunderstorms with incredible force and lightening everyday. This causes major flooding on the entire grounds measuring in at over 8" in my site daily. The pool area was incredibly clean, yet capacity is only 20 people for a huge park. Bathrooms are super old with decor from the 60's. Clean with hot water and a downside of the lighting. Lighting is on timers so BEWARE when showering. I was blacked out mid-shower and slid my way naked in the dark to the sink area where lights came on. Super scary and dangerous. Only one bathhouse for the entire grounds. Driving back and forth to pool/dumpster/showers a must. Super quiet park except the early morning grounds crew. It is ongoing early am everyday. While having coffee be prepared for loud weed eaters/mowers/leaf blowers throwing grass into your cup. Not much to do in the area. Drove an hour to Rainbow Springs and hit Silver Springs on the way home. Pay wifi available. This is definitely a few days stop if not overnite. Lots of RVs never detached. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Tent Trailer.

Georgia
Quite a bit longer than my tent trailer and tow vehicle

Nearby, Very Close

Chocolate Store, Antique Store, Take a lantern to the shower area.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $1.00

Summer is the off season in FL so the park was not too busy. Sites are grass/dirt and very close together. The place is OK for a few days, but I probably wouldn't want to spend the winter here. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $45.00

This was a one night stop heading north. Sites were grass/gravel and mostly sunny. The front section appears to be for the travelers while the back section is mostly full time residents. Some of the full time residents were not kept up and even had a family with small children living in a small, no a/c trailer with a tent to supplement. One of the kids was in their front yard being sick when I drove thru. At check-in I was handed a card that stated that the park was trying to get a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor. Long way to go in my opinion. Need to provide concrete sites with patios and cable just for starters. Didn't check out the pool but the miniature golf looked like a hand made PVC pipe layout. Fine for a stopover but I wouldn't make it a destination. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $65.00

We left campground. This place is not nice, way overpriced. The person who worked was extremely rude. I will never go back. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $1.00

We enjoyed our stay here. Only drawbacks were the lack of a playground. We understand this is generally a 55+ park, but some, like us, married late and still have youngsters. No propane station. Most people here were very friendly. One particular "annual renter" enjoyed blowing dirt everywhere with a leaf blower. He did so throughout the Christmas, New Year holiday season. Couldn't eat outside because everything had a dusting of dirt all over it. Absolutely clueless this guy was. Other than that? A nice pleasant place to stay. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Dirt, Sand

Sunny Open, Some Shade
Dat

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

This park is fairly average and not what I would call a "resort". The bathrooms and showers are old and should be renovated but they did see regular cleaning. Sites are mostly grass a few had concrete pads but most did not. The grass was freshly cut and the pool was pretty nice. Located a few miles from The Villages so convenient for visiting that community. There is a front and rear section, the rear seems for longer term residents. The front section is close to the highway and road noise is an issue. We turned the AC fan on to run continually at night to help drown out the noise. There is no fence or front gate so anyone from the highway could come or go freely 24 hours a day. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $1.00

Three Flags RV Resort is very close to The Villages (a huge 55+ community with lots of entertainment, restaurants, shopping, etc) and it is very close to Highway 75. Other than that, there's not much to do within walking distance. This resort has a few nice amenities like a newly remodeled swimming pool and a recreation building that looks pretty nice. However, now that most of the snowbirds have left for the summer, this park is really quiet. There are many long-term sites occupied but most of the short-term sites were empty. The outdoor activities here are really limited. There are several comfort stations, a laundry room, and staff members seem to be friendly and responsive. This location is fine if you use it to park your RV while you explore Central Florida attractions. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Picnic Table, Patio

Paddock Square in The Villages is about a 10 minute drive away. Lots of entertainment, restaurants, shopping.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

I am guessing the reviews here are so high because it is good in comparison to other Thousand Trails parks. It is wayyyy overpriced, dirt sites with very little gravel/paving (broken up), unlevel site, very narrow roads. Despite the roads being one way, they instruct you to leave going against the one way because it's the only way to maneuver around the park. Very strange and not exactly safe. The service was fine, I guess, although the people were very much in your business. This is a $20 per night campground, not a $45 per night campground. They also charge an amenity fee for amenities we'd never use. If you need to stay in the Villages area, if you're going to spend the money anyhow, I'd go to Grand Oaks instead. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $26.00

Not a bad campground. Pleasant walking around because it is partly shaded with trees. The day we pulled in, it had been raining. There was a lot of puddles on the interior roads as well as the site itself. But 24 hours after, it dried up. Wifi about $3 a day through a third party - CampLink. Lastly, no CATV. I got one local FOX channel and a few off-channels with my power TV antenna. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand, Grass

Propane at ACE Hardware on Rt 301 east than north from campground. Near The Villages.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $38.00

Although I am a member of Thousand Trails, this was not listed on my contract. Pull thru's all taken, (requested 90 days out). The pull thru's are located in the front of the park. We like the back-in at the rear of the park, wooded sites. We stayed 4 nights to be with friends. might come back if they figure out why park not in our contract. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Grass

Not far is a Russel Stover distribution center. DON"T GO THERE!! You will leave there with candy! They also have ice cream there. damn, it was good. Just past and a left to the interstate is O'Shucks shack on the left. you'll have to do a "u" turn to get there.. Best clam chowder I have ever had. I live on an Island and travel to Maine yearly. Might suggest that you split a meal, as otherwise, each will be taking home half. Go for an early dinner, (3?) as the line outside starts about 4:30.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $3.00

We have camped at Three Flsgs several times and it is always a great stay. Super friendly staff and campground nice and clean. Our sewer connection had been run over by previous camper, we called Joe at the office and within 10 minutes there were two men working on replacing the damaged connection. Pleased with the promptness. Nice large campsite with some shade. Other campers are friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $1.00

The staff was fantastic! The lady that checked me in was very friendly and helpful. During our stay we had an issue with the electric pedestal continuously shutting off power to our RV. I called the front desk and in less than 5 minutes someone was at our site to fix it. They fixed it quickly and we did not have any more issues during the rest of our stay. The pool area is very nice and the bathroom at the pool was immaculately clean. The rec center is nice and comfortable with a nice selection of puzzles that I worked on with my friend that was staying there. Verizon and AT&T worked well. The only thing we did not particularly like is that the sites are way too close together. We were very close to our neighbor with not much outdoor living space, but at least our neighbor was very nice. She was actually one of the friendliest campsite neighbors we have ever had! We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $38.00

Beautiful pool, TV reception isn't that great but better at certain sites, nice clubhouse, very friendly staff, clean. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Great location for biking area trails (Inverness, Clermont), kayaking and visiting nightly entertainment at the Villages.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $10.00

Conveniently located park off I-75. Friendly check in. Convenient pull through site with FHU. Nice pool, laundry facility, and rec hall. We camped at Three Flags RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Grass

Publix (Grocery) and The Villages sales office and village center only 3 1/2 miles East on 44. Very convenient. Take your bike to Publix and bike on the golf cart trails through the Villages, very scenic.

Are you affiliated with Three Flags RV Campground ?