7 Good

River Park RV Park

Valdosta, Georgia

1 Suwannee Dr. (Exit 18 on I-75, for GPS use 1407 St. Augustine Rd.)
Valdosta, Georgia 31602

• 55+ Only 55+ Only ?
  • Group Camping Group Camping no
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "River Park RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $40.00

Absolutely horrible stay. Power went out; it was over 100 degrees and we were not onsite and never got a call it had happened. Returned to our camper at 10:30 from family graduation to find out it was over 100 degrees inside with 2 toddlers had no choice but rent a hotel for $150. Next day I was told I could buy a few 30 amp extension cords at $100 for 2. And run them to my camper. A few hours after hooking up the cords we were told not to use them anymore because it's a safety hazard and to move to another site. Mind you the park employees told me where to buy them and clearly knew that was the plan. My fuse box was damaged after the power went out not blaming them completely but had 2 wire burnt up had to have it serviced upon arriving home . Never had a power issue before but again no proof it was that so I'll take the hit on that. They did refund one night however I contacted the owner due to fact I was out $250 plus groceries and he did absolutely nothing. Upon talking to a long term tenant I found out this has happened before with same results. I will NEVER stay at this place again. On a side note the park employees were nice and apologetic however the owner chose to just ignore the situation; campers be very aware, enter at own risk. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

C11

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $36.00

This Park worked perfect for us very close to the interstate, friendly people at check-in, pull through site large enough for 40 foot RV plus Jeep. Campground Wi-Fi not so good but not important as we have Verizon. Only negative was Highway noise but I guess price you pay for easy access! Walmart less than 2 miles Make sure to use this address in your GPS, 1407 St Augustine Rd. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $40.00

Nice park, easy on and off from Interstate 75. Hosts are great and accommodating. The problem we had was getting leveled. Sites are hilly and kept getting out of stroke errors, campers next to us had same issue. The hosts moved us to a new site and all was well. Would stop again for an overnight but be picky about the site. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $36.00

Very nice little family park. The people were very nice and The sites were easy to find. Would definitely stay here again as we travel through. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

C14
Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

Featured Campgrounds Near River Park RV Park

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $38.00

Wife and I stayed for little over 2 months. Excellent managers. Eager to make your stay the best. Eager to help in any situation. Very clean beautiful park. Managers work very hard keeping the park looking good. If we are ever in Valdosta we will stay at River park again. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

A 1

Spacious, Nearby
Sunny Open, Some Shade

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $35.00

Nice & convenient overnight park for overnight stay. Too many full time campers which makes place look a little seedy. Would have rather been closer to the bathhouse but those sites are "saved". No pool or playground at this campground. A picnic table would have been nice. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

Awesome park, easy in and out. Great shower/bathroom. Fenced in area for our dog to run around in. Easy paved pull through. Will be back again!! We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

B11

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $36.00

Nice park with paved pull-through lots in front. Lots were very narrow, and almost all of them were very sloped. The first lot we were assigned was 30 amp and we had to wrap our 32 ft motorhome around a tree. Luckily the manager had another lot with 50 amp service. I was very disappointed in the updated bathroom. The showers and such were clean, but there was no air conditioner, therefore even with the fans, it was too hot. The dog park was more for small dogs but nice. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

D2
Concrete, Grass

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

No wifi connection first 2 hours. Office unwilling to call service provider after resetting router failed to correct problem. We were offered a refund if we left, but it was raining so we stayed. Wifi came on and was intermittent thereafter. Very pretty park with lots of trees and bushes. Very close to I-75 but not too noisy because large multi-story building blocked traffic noise. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

D-3

Race Way with diesel across street on Suwannee Drive for easy fuel stop.

River Park RV Park, owner at River Park RV Park responded to this review

Hi there, thanks for staying with River Park, and we appreciate you giving us an honest, positive review. We have new managers as of the beginning of this year, and they have really made a difference. Unfortunately, our ISP's equipment is prone to intermittent service outages that are beyond our ability to currently control. We are currently looking at other solutions to this problem, and we hope you will visit us again if you have the chance.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $36.00

Friendly office. Good rates. No retail offerings in the office. Cement pads...ours wasn't level...no big deal. Lovely trees/landscaping which make up for traffic noise. Cable works well with great channel selection. But...the WiFi is slower than slow. Can't check email even. Just hate it when the office responds "nobody has ever complained about WiFi issues here". The laundry area, while clean, had only three rusty washers...all full with nobody around to switch loads. Between that and the WiFi we wouldn't stay here again. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

River Park RV Park, owner at River Park RV Park responded to this review

Hi there-- Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the honest review. We did upgrade one of our washing machines about 6 months ago, the other 2 are older but perfectly functional. Otherwise, our laundry facilities are self-service and users are responsible for changing them out. As for the WiFi, we do experience issues with our ISP's equipment that are beyond our control. There are no other providers in the area so we are more or less stuck with what we have. We are sorry to hear that you wouldn't consider staying with us again, but wish you well on all your travels!

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $40.00

I wouldn't consider this a destination type Campground. But it was perfect for getting off the interstate overnight. Quick and easy. Bushes separated many sites. Quiet. We were able to pull into our level, concrete pad spot without unhooking the truck. By far one of the nicest overnight stays I've had. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

D5

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

This park is easy access from the I75. It sits far enough off the interstate so traffic noise is diminished. The pull through sites were spacious though close to neighbors. Verizon and Sprint service were excellent. OTA stations were plentiful. Some sites are open so satellite is possible. There are a plethora of shops and services on the opposite side of the interstate. We would stay here again. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

C6
Asphalt, Grass

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $31.00

We called when we were about 30 minutes away. The person on the phone told us to come on in. The park was a welcome sight with pretty landscaping and cement pads. Leveling was a little bit of a challenge. Our front wheels were a little bit off the ground but for one night it was fine. Clean rest rooms. Convenient to many restaurants. Our site was facing north which we like because the afternoon sun sets away from the outdoor "living area." We were in transit so only stayed for one night. Would Come again for sure. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Motorhome.

C15

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $29.00

Only stayed 1 night. The manager was extremely nice and very helpful. RV park is convenient to restaurants and shopping. Will come back. We camped at River Park RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sams Club. Every restaurant you would need

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $32.00

We stayed here for 3 nights while I was working at the nearby AFB. They have a very odd policy that you can't make reservations earlier than 1:30 PM on the Monday the week prior to your arrival. Very inconvenient when I have to know there is a place to stay for work. I ended up losing a $30 deposit at a backup location because I had to cancel inside of a week out. (River Park was much closer and more convenient to work). Since there were only 2 other rigs in all 3 upper transient rows, the policy seems even stranger.

The 2 staff members we dealt with were nice and came by to make sure we were OK after we got set up. The park is well kept with nice landscaping and a very clean bath house. The landscaping can be problematic in the pull throughs because the sites are very narrow and, depending on where your doors are, you may step out right into a bush! Our site was on the end, so we had a little more "yard" and just enough room for our slide outs. As mentioned, the transient sites are very sloped! Site C-15's slope exceeded the capabilities of my Level Up legs by far. It took 3 layers of Lynx levelers under each tire and a couple of levelers under each leg to allow the system to level the rig.

As mentioned, this park is right on the I-75. We were the closest site to the highway and it is LOUD! We had friends come visit and we had to stay inside so we could talk. Others have said that their coach shook when large trucks went by. I can verify this as 100% true! When we walked down the hill, the noise seemed to be much less noticeable, but many of those sites seemed to be taken by seasonal/permanent folks. Overall, this was a suitable park for an overnighter or short stay, but based on their reservation policy, I would probably not plan to come here again. If you do stay, bring plenty of levelers and some ear plugs! We camped at River Park RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

C-15
Asphalt

Propane available right next door at the BP.

Featured Campgrounds Near River Park RV Park

Are you affiliated with River Park RV Park ?