Coeur D'Alene RV Resort

• Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Coeur D'Alene RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $45.00

This place sucks. First off, they put us in a pull-through that there was no way we could turn the corner and get into the site. When we did arrive, there were vehicles in our site so we could not get in. Once that was taken care of, their Wi-Fi is nonexistent. I could never log on to anything and ended up using my phone data. I would never come back here again. It's also noisy as heck, as it is right off of I-90. It's back to another park when we come this way. We camped at Coeur D'Alene RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $37.00

This park may allow pets but PETS ARE NOT WELCOME nor is this park pet friendly. The weekly rate on their website states $200.00. Wow! Good deal considering their daily rate this time of year is $41.00. We were charged $261. something. I asked why we were not charged the $200. for the week. "Are there more than 2 people?" "No" "Do you have pets?" "Yes" "How many?" "Two" "The extra charge is for per dog." NOWHERE on the website does it state any extra charges for pets. It does state rate is for 2 people, but doesn't state what the charge is for extra people either. My point is again, NOWHERE on the website does it state any extra charges for pets. I feel my cc should be refunded the pet fee. And what do we get for paying extra for have dogs? A 50'x15' dog run. Other than that, nothing. You can only let your dogs do their business in 3 specific spots in the large RV park. No doggie bags supplied. I was yelled at by a long time resident for letting my dog go along the fence line IN THE WEEDS. Tsk, tsk. That is not a designated area. We will NOT return. We camped at Coeur D'Alene RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $34.00

I have a bad taste in my mouth from this campground. The grounds are great with gravel sites and paved patio sites. The roads are wide and the spaces would be great for Big Rigs if it were not for the trees which broke our Cell Phone Antenna and the sprinklers that spotted the coach. Why people who know nothing about RVing run RV parks is besides me. The manager, instead of assisting us in resolving the problem, had a real attitude. The maintenance workers who were to trim the tree caused the damage to the antenna. They first arrived with no ladder and proceeded to hack away at the tree without any concern for the damage the limb was doing to our coach. Then they went to get a ladder. So after waiting 20 minutes for them to show up in the first place we had to wait another 30 minutes for them to come back. When I went to look for the manager I discovered the maintenance workers taking a break! In the meantime, we waiting over an hour to get the tree issue resolved so that we could park and get set up. After another hour the sprinklers came on and left water spots on our spotless coach. We camped at Coeur D'Alene RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Coeur D'Alene RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Coeur D'Alene RV Resort ?