6.4 Average

Cahokia RV Parque

Cahokia, Illinois

4060 Mississippi Ave
Cahokia, Illinois 62206

• Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Pet Area Pet Area no
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Cahokia RV Parque" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $40.00

We stayed here one night for a ballgame. The shuttle driver was very helpful and got us to and from Busch Stadium (night game $30 for both of us; note: You will pay that just to park your car in downtown STL.) with no problems. He informed us the RV park will be getting city water soon so maybe the flooding won't be such an issue. The park was swampy, standing water/mud everywhere. Does have laundry and a pool which we didn't use. Sites are pretty close together. About midnight our neighbors decide to go outside and talk, laugh, and generally be noisy. I let it go awhile but then decided to call the office. Of course I get an answering machine. I left a message which was received the next day (I asked). Manager said she called the problem campers and explained it away by "They are carnival workers. They probably just got home." OK, good to know, I guess. We stayed in a pull thru. We have stayed before and will probably stay again during baseball season. Wifi good. There is a pretty good BBQ restaurant on site and if memory serves they can deliver to your site. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $45.00

For an overnight it was very overpriced. Had to bail out the hole to get to the water spigot. Site was level... hook-ups were satisfactory. Many permanent residents and workers. BBQ restaurant on site. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

115-98

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $45.00

If you're visiting St. Louis this location could not be better. It's just on the other side of the river. Not a pretty place and kind of swampy. Our fire ring was in about 4 inches of water. But..so close to St. Louis. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring

We did the Grant Farm and the Arch. Very nice.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $41.00

We stayed 4 nights and found the park to be very convenient to St Louis downtown and area attractions. Park is not a resort, but has all we need for comfortable camping. The on-site Sawmill BBQ restaurant is really good and highly recommended. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

Visit the newly refurbished STL Arch grounds, Ted Drewe's frozen custard, Stumpy's Whiskey distillery (Columbia, IL), Forest Park in STL. Lots of other sites in the area.

Featured Campgrounds Near Cahokia RV Parque

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $45.00

Park is right off a major highway, so plenty of road noise outside. Sites were snug, but enough room for our camper and toad. Utilities were good, didn't notice campground wifi on our computers. We did some touring around the St Louis area from here and it worked very well for us. Fire ring was provided, we didn't use it. Picnic table was brand new. If you leave your hose out, it has to be off the ground. I pull ours out, dump and put it away. Sites were either 30 or 50 Amp, not both. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $45.00

Decent park. Right next to highway 3, so there will be some road noise. Not far from nearby interstates. A few turns are kinda sharp but I managed with my 40 foot 5th wheel. The BBQ restaurant is worth trying. Roads and most sites are gravel. My site had full hookups but no cable. I would stay here again. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Fifth Wheel.

Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

Excellent CG if you are there to site see st Louis. Cg sites are very close together with very little privacy. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer

St louis is very close

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $19.00

We stayed for a month, staff was responsive to our requests; they are friendly and helpful to long term and short term residents. The owner is on site every day and involved in day to day work. The laundry room is open 24 hrs. Restrooms are large, need code for use. Pool is clean and cared for. No club house, but small "store" in the office and small lobby for sitting, watching TV. There is a covered picnic area over a small pond with friendly turtles swimming up to be fed. Also onsite is a great BBQ restaurant, quite popular with residents and the public. Park is in town, many stores and eateries close by. RVs, tent camping, and cabins camping available. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Cahokia has a rich history with several historical sites from Indian mounds which is a world Heritage site, Lewis and clark campsite, an airport with large amount of aviation history, Within 5 miles of St. Louis with all of its vast history and sites, attractions. Day trip to St. Charles, St. Genevieve, Hannibal, Springfield, Ill. Forest Park, Rt. 66 roads and its attractions. The Great River Road.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

I attended the bee conference in St. Louis. This was the closest campground to St Louis. The people in the campground that were managing were very helpful. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

pull thru
Asphalt
Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

Check-in was easy, but the price was a bit high for what they offered. We liked that the park was close to town, but the sites were a bit small and a bit close together. We did not have a cable connection, but air reception was good. The water pressure in the showers was also a bit low. Otherwise, everything was OK. The site was level. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the park was quiet and provided a good launching point for our trip to St. Louis. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

If visiting the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, it's best to disconnect your travel trailer. We were unable to find suitable RV parking nearby.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $40.00

Many sites are long end to end sites. You can treat them like a pull through if you're not sharing it with another RV. Some are full hook up and some are just water and electric. Choices are limited near St Louis. We called 3 places in Fenton MO and they were full. This place is OK. They even have shuttle to the arch and other attractions. Nice little pool which looked inviting but a severe thunderstorm prevented us from trying it out. I would stay here again. Voltage is OK even though it was 100 when we arrived. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Grass

The barbecue joint out front is good stuff. The beer was cold. They give 10% off to campers. Visit the Arch, Missouri botanical gardens, the Saint Louis zoo!

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

What a dump. Booked my reservation two months before my arrival and I requested a pull-through since this was just a one night stay on our way home. When I checked in, I was given a back-in site and was expected to disconnect my tow vehicle which I did NOT want to do. I pretty much told the owner that I would NOT disconnect and they put me in a slightly longer site. I also had to request assistance to back into my site since they were so close together. The guy they sent to help knew how to direct me into the spot, but was pretty arrogant and unfriendly. There was a dog behind the desk when I was waiting to check in who was allowed to wander free. He came up behind me and when I offered my hand for the dog to sniff, he snapped at my hand. If your dog is not friendly, it would be best to make sure the dog stays behind the desk. If I had been bitten..... The park itself was very crowded, sites extremely close together and there was always a backup of tow vehicles, cars and RVs waiting to get to their site. The gravel roads were filled with pot holes and there was about a 6 inch drop off from the site to the road, making it difficult to back in to the site. And there were mounds of debris scattered around the campground. Bottom line is I will NEVER stay at this RV park again and strongly suggest that you find a better campground. Far too expensive for what you get and in a run down area. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Grass

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

WiFi is advertised, which is true, but signal is so weak it was unusable. Interior gravel roads and parking pads need attention in the transient section. Most of the park is filled with permanent trailers. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Some sites are back-to-back or can be pull-through when available. This RV park is easy to get to, and easy to navigate with the exception of water hookup is near the road on the drivers side, which requires caution when leaving a site. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring, Patio

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $45.00

this is an older park that just need some upkeep. Not a regular dog walk, but lots of grass. The pool was being cleaned, laundry was a small space with 2 washers and 2 dryers. The office staff was really nice. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

there is a pretty decent BBQ onsite, take advantage of it...

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $41.00

Older park near industrial area. Very small spaces. It rained and water was 4-5 inches deep on our site. Showers have mold growing in them and bugs stuck on ceiling. Restrooms were not clean. WiFi was useless Besides being near St Louis we would not have stayed. At $41 a night we will not stay here again. We camped at Cahokia RV Parque in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Cahokia RV Parque

Are you affiliated with Cahokia RV Parque ?