5.3 Average

3148 N 400 E
Monticello, Indiana 47960

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites no
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • WiFi WiFi no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Lost Acres RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $18.00

We had visited this campground in 2016 and was very dissatisfied and wasn't impressed at all. Since this new owner has taken over last fall it has changed tremendously. We are so impressed by the new owners consistently updating the playground, he has put in a bounce pillow, putt putt course and adding more next year, the general store is well supplied. He certainly wants the children to have a lot to keep them busy. He is enclosing the pavilion for bingo, bags (corn hole) and meeting/food for bad weather. The campground is kept clean and accessible. We will definitely make this a permanent place for our camping needs. We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $48.00

All I can say is NEVER AGAIN! Stayed here one night and we should have left before the night was over. We would have got more sleep and felt safer at a Walmart parking lot. This park is mostly full time campers who do nothing but party. Singing and loud music up until a big storm came through at 1 am which I thought would be the end of the partying so we could get some sleep. I was wrong, once the storm moved through (which flooded the campground) at 2:30am the loud music came back out along with the yelling and partying.. That was the worse of staying here, along with it was we had no picnic table, I had to use three hose's just to get to the one water faucet that supplied water to four camp sites. If I could have gave this place a zero I would have. We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $43.00

Pros: The staff are super nice! We called ahead, to see if we could arrive late. Unfortunately, It was 11pm when we arrived, and they were friendly and very helpful! We even tried to tip them, but they refused to accept a tip! She drove husband down to view the lot in a golf cart first. Lots of activities, pool, store, fishing, and Saturday night DJ. We stayed a few weeks, and the first half of each week, it was quiet. Heavily treed, lots of shade. Kept up nicely too. I didn't use their showers or restrooms, but did peek in and they were clean. let us park 2 vehicles and camper

Cons:

Near the end of each week, it gets pretty loud. There were permanents across from us who partied outside til late each night from Thursday through Sunday. Lots of tents Fri-Sun, which is fine, but we had a huge storm and the tent area flooded almost to the tents! One couple abandoned tent that night, and retrieved it the next day. The lots aren't very level, or at least the two we were on weren't, so you may want to bring lots of wood for leveling. The wifi was being upgraded the first few days. We had none. Then the next few days, I had some access after I bought a wifi extender to point up at their office. Movies played on Netflix, but I did have to refresh several times. But that's understandable considering all the trees. My antenna boost picked up no channels, so we were left to watch YouTube and Netflix the whole 2 weeks on our laptops. I ended up buying a hotspot for my phone since there was poor reception, and barely had reception enough to make calls. But, with all the cons, we continued our stay, because the park is clean and the staff are so nice!!! One even brought our $3 change to our camper, because they didn't have change at that moment in the office! My husband told her to keep the change. But she brought it to him a few min later and said she didn't feel right, and they are not out to be crooks. Lol. We really appreciate that kind of people :-) We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $28.00

Didn't have our reservation when we got here. Website says they have pull thru sites and they don't. One shower house for the whole campground ground and it's disgusting. Very unorganized people. They don't answer the phone or emails. Don't give you a map or a copy of any rules. You only get a receipt. We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

268 Angela st
Gravel, Grass
Not big enough for my travel trailer

Tight Turns

Featured Campgrounds Near Lost Acres RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $40.00

This is a very large campground, with many activities for everyone in it of all ages. Weekends have a lot of activities for kids. We enjoyed most of our time there, but a very few like to stay up all night on the weekends (literally until 5 AM), so it was time for us to move on as there weren't many sites for a larger camper plus room to park a vehicle on, to move into. The owner is there on different occasions throughout the summer, and is a wonderful person. The manager has been there for about a year, and many aren't impressed with him. I guess he started out good, but now he doesn't take care of problems in there, and doesn't want to deal with some problems going on. It isn't kept clean some of the times. (garbage left in the wooded area for a few days after campers have left, laundry room really dirty) and the area near the office always has wrappers and cigarette butts all over the place--including on the tables. The office is never ever open when its supposed to be. The only time is Fridays, Saturdays, and sometimes Sunday mornings. The hours on the door mean nothing. It was like that the WHOLE time we were there. It's not good for business, and hard to rely on when you can go to the office as you never know when its open. There is a number to call, but not answered much, or calls returned. Overall, its a nice place, has an awesome swimming pool, and great seasonal people in there that invite even the weekend campers to join in on activities. This place has its good and bad points. We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

Campground could still use some improvements; however, the manager is new and working on making this a very nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Weekend activities for both kids and adults. They had a party (potluck) and the whole park got involved. Bands or DJ's scheduled for Saturday nights all season. Stocked fishing pond that they are adding new sites on and I'm considering getting one of them for the season. Had a great time and can't wait to go back We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2006 - $28.00

This park has a mix of seasonal campers and weekend campers. The campgrounds website makes it look like a nice place to camp but its not. The website says that they have a private lake in the park but it is really just a big hole that the rain water drains into. However, they do have fish in it. I saw some fish floating in it. The campground store has strange hours. The laundry room is closed at night and they do have a game room but it only has three games! The ground is like quicksand; I saw a lot of people getting stuck. I was there in July and still saw leaves on the ground. The campground managers are never anywhere to be found and when I did find the manager he was drunk. I talked to one of the seasonals and they said that they were going to leave because the park was just going down hill. I would not recommend staying there and I would not stay there again even if it was free. We camped at Lost Acres RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lost Acres RV Park

Are you affiliated with Lost Acres RV Park ?