Pine Crest RV Park

Slidell, Louisiana

2601 Old Spanish Trl
Slidell, Louisiana 70461

• Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area no
  • Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?

Ask fellow campers about "Pine Crest RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $45.00

Stayed here for three nights while having trouble with our truck. Owner was extremely friendly and helpful with our problem. Park was clean and very quiet. The site was concrete with plenty of room. Will definitely stay here again when in this area. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $50.00

We stayed at Pine Crest RV Park in order to visit the local area and the French Quarter of New Orleans. The reason for my "7" rating is that we encountered lots of rain during our stay. The park is fairly flat which causes large puddles of water to accumulate between sites and on the interior roads. They are unavoidable. I don't know what the park owner could do about that as this is bayou country- everything was really wet no matter where we visited. The staff was particularly helpful and their Southern hospitality was much appreciated. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

Park was congested, not enough sites due to long term residents. Camp was constantly flooded every time it rained. A muddy mess. No picnic table at our site, 2 days before we decided to leave, they put a make shift patio down made of bricks that was slowly sinking into the muddy mess. The road are very narrow and the sites are extremely close. People were putting down wood pallets to get from there RV to vehicles to prevent from walking in the mud. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Site149
Gravel, Dirt, Sand

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $37.00

Running from hurricane Irma, we called for a reservation and spoke with the owner who understood our anxiety. When we arrived he was there to meet us and made certain we found our site. While we did not know how many nights we would stay, he assured us that we could pay day by day. The site we were in was paved and roomy. Walking the grounds was a joy with paves roads, a lagoon-type waterfront, tall pine trees, lots of grass and very peaceful. The following day we went to the office to pay for one more day where we met the owners mom and partner Lovely people with great hugs! We stayed 5 days. We definitely have Pine Crest on our return list! Located less than one mile from I-10, the park is quiet, safe, close to restaurants, grocery stores, gas and the kindest people you could hope to meet. Go, stay and tell them i sent you! We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Grass

30 miles from New Orleans!

Featured Campgrounds Near Pine Crest RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $36.00

We selected this park because it had a 9.5 * rating by Good Sam's. I don't think I can rely on Good Sam's for their ratings. We have a camper and therefore often use the facilities. The staff was friendly but the restrooms, especially the mens room was not clean. There were signs posted that you were on camera which really made us feel uncomfortable in the restroom area. We decided to skip our showers that night. The restrooms had wooden benches in need of paint and repair and were dingy. Not a 9.5! A majority of the park occupants were living there. That is not a problem but still, felt like as campers, we were not important. Our site was low and our electric was in water following a rain. I know it is Louisiana and low country, but I felt that more care could have been given. I will not stay here again. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $45.00

This is an older park with narrow roads and narrow sites. The sites were concrete but the one we had was all broken up from tree roots as were the stepping stones next to the slab. I was very cautious when walking around the RV - could just see an ankle getting twisted. The sites were close, but not uncomfortably. WIFI wasn't strong at all. The place was clean and the staff friendly. I'd probably stay again for an overnighter, but not for long term although it looked as if people do. Apparently they have a lot of snowbirds along with visitors to New Orleans. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $18.00

We stayed at Pinecrest RV park for a month and enjoyed every moment we were there. The staff is very friendly and the management goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable. We enjoyed the peacefulness and the cleanliness of the park. We will definitely be back soon!! We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Grass

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $54.00

It took a while to pick this campground. We did a lot of research and the reviews for Pine Crest were fairly good. Of course the negative reviews concerned me but as soon as we pulled in and met the staff we had no doubt we made the right choice. I can't explain how nice the campgrounds are of course the spots in the back are not as nice but our spot was perfect. The campground was built when the campers were smaller so manuvering can be a challenge. We have a 40 ft fifth wheel and we manuvered fine. In short I highly recommend Pine Crest. The owner has plans and it's only going get better. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $30.00

We stayed at Pine Crest rv park because we were visiting New Orleans for the first time. This park is very close to the highway 10 and is easy to find. We made reservations on our way there and we were lucky to have a site for 2 nights and then the owners found us another site for the 3rd night. Some site are a little tight for big rig so i suggest you make reservations ahead of time. The owners Chuck and his wife were very helpful and gave us instructions on how to go and park downtown near the French Quarters and suggested some of the places to visit. Very peaceful place with wildlife surroundings. Very clean park and friendly staff. We will definitely go back. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $40.00

While this is a fairly nice park the sites are tight and the roads getting to them are very narrow. We witnessed many folks having difficulties maneuvering in and out and some of them had to ask the "neighbors" to move their toad or tow vehicle so they could leave. The ladies at the front desk are not even close to being friendly. They offer free Tengo wifi but it is not usable. Our Verizon signal was very good. It is a quiet well maintained park. One side of the park is bordered by water which offers a lot of local wildlife. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

Must eat at Phils Marina Cafe which is about a 5 minute drive.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $36.00

Since the last review was quite a while ago on this park, I thought I'd add a more recent one. This is a very clean park with trees surrounding it. The lady who took our reservation on the phone and the gentleman who checked us in were very kind and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this park if you are traveling near New Orleans and need a place to stay. I honestly was very nervous as to what we might be pulling up to after reading some reviews. This was a very pleasant surprise. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

site number 2

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $42.00

Arrived on Saturday and the office is not open on weekends. They leave your information in an envelope on the office bulletin board. I was given a concrete FHU pull-thru site (17). It had a nice concrete patio with a picnic table and grassy area. The site was plenty big enough for my 42' 5th wheel, but I did have to unhook for parking room. Bathrooms & Laundry were nice and clean. They have a lake for fishing and the park is close to stores & restaurants. I used my dish while here and the wi-fi was a little slow, but worked. Park was easy to maneuver around in. Would stay again for sure. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Grass
Picnic Table, Patio

If you come in on a weekend the office is closed. They will leave your site information in an envelope on the office bulletin board and you square up on Monday.
I stayed in a 42' 5th wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2015 - $35.00

We were parked in a low lot - after a rain we were surrounded by 6 inches of water - I asked to move to the lots with cement slabs several times - told they were short term and I was there for a month - I offered to pay the premium price and still denied - left over a week early and will never return. Many sights are flooded with a little rain - If you go stay short time. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Motorhome.

63A
Grass

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $37.00

Nice campground. The sites and roads are a little tight and the bathhouse needs to be updated but the location is great. I would have given this campground a much higher rating if the woman in the office hadn't been so rude. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $22.00

Park is set in beautiful grove of pines. Owners are upgrading many areas of this older park. Some sites are narrow. Overall, clean and well kept, far enough off the main highway to be quiet. Close enough for easy access. Everyone was courteous and helpful. We camped at Pine Crest RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Close to New Orleans, lakes and other places of interest. Easy trip to New Orleans from park. Several local places to eat and shop.

Featured Campgrounds Near Pine Crest RV Park

Are you affiliated with Pine Crest RV Park ?