St. Cloud Campground & RV Park

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

2491 2nd St SE
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56304

• Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "St. Cloud Campground & RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $40.00

We found it difficult to find campgrounds in this area, so we took what we could get and were pleasantly surprised that as basically the only place in town the campground was both reasonably priced and very well maintained. All of the roads are gravel and easy to maneuver even when pulling a 40 foot 5th wheel unit. Our site was level and plenty long enough for us to park in front of our trailer. Sites have both a fire pit and picnic table. Most sites are spacious between trailers - our site was on the end of a row and was too close to our neighbors for my preferences. The sewer connection was not threaded so campers had to be resourceful in finding ways to keep the connection secure. The grounds have beautiful, mature trees and there is a swimming pool, tennis courts, a rally center, fire pit in a common area and a nice covered pavilion with picnic tables. The restrooms were very clean; I did not use the showers or the laundry. The booking and checkin experiences were great and the staff personable. The park was quiet and most pleasant. We would definitely stay at this park again. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $41.00

Nice older park which is well kept and has a bunch of nicely shaded site. Bathrooms are pretty clean but not modern. Pool is basic but nicely kept. Nice place for family fun. Wifi was decent. Site was level. No cable but a good selection of OTA channels available. You can wash your RV on site with office permit. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $41.00

This is a lovely park, nicely laid out, lots of big trees and grassy areas. Most of the spots are level. No cable but at our spot we were able to get sat. dish. Spaces have plenty of space between them with nice grass. Just outside the convenience of the St Cloud but you feel as though you are in the woods. There is a pool. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $49.00

The park was clean and staff was nice. The pool was dirty. The site had plenty of space but the roads were tight. Ok for an overnight. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Featured Campgrounds Near St. Cloud Campground & RV Park

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $41.00

A busy campground for a Friday night in June. We were guided to a back-in site, very difficult to back into, plus there was insufficient overhead clearance with the dead tree branches in a number of places. The site sloped excessively. Leaving the next morning was a similar challenge, requiring lots of maneuvering to avoid trees and more branches. A totally unacceptable site for our rig. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome
Fire Ring

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $41.00

An attractive woodsy environment makes for a pleasant experience here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Low tree branches and narrow roads make it difficult to navigate. However, with assistance from staff, it is manageable. We enjoyed our stay here and will return when in the area. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

The “Grasshopper Chapel” and St. Johns Abbey are worth seeing. Stearns History Museum provides a fascinating history of the Granite City.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $40.00

Made reservations 4 months early because of the holiday, and the owner still gave me a site that my coach didn’t really fit into. It took my husband 20 minutes of back and forth to get in. That was with the help of the camp host. There was a tree in front of our coach, and again with some maneuvering we got out between the trees. It took 3 people to guide and watch the sides and top of the coach so it didn’t get scraped. Requested a site so we could use our satellite. Didn’t get one. All roads and sites are dirt and gravel. Roads are tight. Lots of trees. pool on premises for kids. Would not come back. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $41.00

I stayed at this campground for one night when travelling to pick up a new camper. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful and guided me to my camp-site. The campground was easy to maneuver through and they were able to give me a long pull through so that I could leave my truck connected. The campground was clean and well maintained and I would come back here again for a longer stay. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

The staff is friendly and helpful. The campground is maintained well. The Rally Center is a great benefit for groups and camping clubs. The pull through sites with full hook ups are a good value at $40 a night, however, the sites are small and very close together. Each site has a gravel pad for parking your camper and about a 10-12 foot wide strip of grass between you and the next camper. It's also very noisy with a shooting range down the road, and trains going through nearby all day and all night with their whistles going. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $41.00

WONDERFUL campground, good management, level sites, excellent electrical service (even in an almost full campground in 90 + degree weather) and water pressure. Immaculately clean bathrooms and swimming pool. Office folks were knowledgeable of the area. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

The Munsinger and Clemens Gardens are lovely ... a tribute to love and romance.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $41.00

Just an overnite stay so they have some sites that are back-in with pull-in next to for the back to back configuration. We had the pull-in side and as it was just an overnite stop it worked well. Plenty of room to just back out the next morning. The sites looked like they had been recently added and were FHU with 30 AMP power. Dumpster is near office at front of park so it's easy to drop off on the way out. The park is very well maintained and very clean. There were play areas for kids and plenty of grass. There was also a group meeting area and remote bathhouse building. Staff in office were great and someone showed us to the site. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Other

Didn't have a chance to look around the town.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $42.00

We came in with another RV travelling with us late and without reservations due to an unexpected change in our routing plans! They acted like they had been waiting just for us all day! They were very helpful and courteous and got us parked quickly and safely. We would definately return here for a longer stay! We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

Such a lovely campground in a city! Lots of trees and excellent hosts. Have propane and excellent services. If they had cable they would have a 10. We have a lovely back-in space(woods) in the back that is wonderfully quiet with lots of room between sites. Very nice laundry. Well maintained campgound with lots of things for families. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

We stocked up at the stores in town before we head for our next adventure in N.E. Minnesota!

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $41.00

I came upon this park on my way home and at first I thought my space was perfect. But I found out later it was right next to the pool with SCREAMING kids all day. I could not sit outside with my dogs because they would bark at the kids, but it was ok for the kids to scream. It would be a perfect family park. I also had an issue while checking in I asked if they accepted any discount cards and they asked if I was a Good Sam Member. I said I wasn't but I was going to join. They advised me to do so since GS had so many benefits. So I went ahead and registered for the one night. So I got in set up and came online, joined Good Sam's and paid for a 2 years of membership! Once I had proof I was a member I went back up to the Office and the Clerk said he would speak to the Owner. Well I went back again and was told they Owner said I should have been a member BEFORE I came and would not give me a refund of my 10%. I thought this wasn't a little un-fair since the Clerk in the first place told me I should join because of the benefits. When I pressed for more, they finally said the Owner thought it was TOO MUCH WORK for him to give me the money back. Is this the way a Good Sam Park should act???? The key word is "Customer Service" so for Service I gave 2 stars for bad. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Grass

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

Wooded pull-through lots with ample space. Lots of dog-walking places and grassy areas. Quiet park. We camped at St. Cloud Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near St. Cloud Campground & RV Park

Are you affiliated with St. Cloud Campground & RV Park ?