Countryside RV Park, LLC

• Horse Camp Horse Camp yes
  • Playground Playground no
  • Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Countryside RV Park, LLC" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $42.00

Great park. WiFi was excellent. Gravel pads and interior roads. Grass between sites. A good dog walk area. Satellite reception was good. Checkin was easy. Long enough so I didn't have to unhook. Just far enough off the highway to not hear the noise. About 1/2 mile. Would stay here again. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $40.00

Good level gravel sites with plenty of grassy space between. Large grassy areas to walk dogs and a grassy area with picnic tables and a fire pit. Quiet area without too much light but close to I-15. WiFi was good with our booster but marginal otherwise. Plenty of space for big rigs with room to maneuver. No OTA TV or cable but would be good for Satellite. DVD's on loan in the office. Laundry facility was good, 2 washers and 2 dryers...$1.50 to wash and $1.50 to dry. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

There is a Safeway in town for groceries. Sparky's Garage had good veggie burgers. Only 20 miles to Bannack State Park. Pioneer Mountain Scenic Byway was a nice drive. Patagonia outlet in town but stuff still overpriced.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $47.00

Level site with limited wifi. Beautiful views of surrounding area. Nice place for one night as there are no services close. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $35.00

Nice park. Packed gravel roads, pads with grass between pads. Lots of room between sites. Very few trees. No over the air tv or cable (office has free dvd's for loan). Good satellite reception. Excellent wi-fi. Very good water pressure. Good location. Right off I-15, just south of town. Quiet and easy access to Bannack State Park (ghost town) and other historic sites in the area. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

c2

Bannack State Park 20 miles west is a must see. One of the country's best preserved ghost town with 50-60 old historic buildings dating to 1860's when it was a bustling gold mining town which was abandoned when the ore ran out.

Featured Campgrounds Near Countryside RV Park, LLC

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $45.00

Love this park, roomy and wonderful for walking our little dog. Friendly helpers. Beautiful views. The only negative for me was the overwhelming scent of air fresheners in the main office and bathrooms. I couldn't hardly breathe in the office; even my wife commented about the smell that remained on me when I returned from the office. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Travel Trailer.

MWM

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $47.00

This is the quietest park I've ever stayed in. It is spacious with beautiful views of mountains all around. I got no OTA signal. Very satellite friendly. No recycling. Fantastic wifi. Lots of space to walk the dog but watch your step as there are ground hogs and their holes everywhere. On the back in site I was in, the electric and water hook ups were way up at the front of the site about 40 feet away from my bays so I had to use an extra water hose. This site had 3 sewer hook ups along the side so they were much closer. Staff was efficient and friendly. Packages were delivered with no issues. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

B4

Check out the restored ghost town of Bannack about 20 miles away and the scenic highway to the East just past Bannack.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $43.00

This was our second time staying at this park. Two years ago, we stayed three nights - this time only one night. Easy off/on to I-15. Registration was easy and the staff/owners are very friendly and helpful. Interior roads are gravel and easily navigable, with just a few small potholes. Our site, C-1, was gravel and plenty long for our 38' coach plus toad, so we didn't have to detach. Spacing was good, as were utilities and Wi-Fi. No cable TV. Our space was open to the sky, so it was satellite friendly. No enclosed dog park but plenty of open space with grass. Did not try showers/bathrooms. The day we were there I put my drone up in the air, and it malfunctioned and flew away. The park owner's father roamed around in his ATV helping my search for the crashed drone. I didn't find it, but the point is the park owners are very helpful and friendly. There are lots of birds hanging out in the adjoining wetlands, so expect to be serenaded in the early morning. They have backflow preventers on the water faucets - a nice safety touch that I rarely see at RV parks. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

C-1

Ernie Hathaway, owner at Countryside RV Park, LLC responded to this review

Thank you for your review! We hope you come back and see us the next time you're in Southwest Montana.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $44.00

Stayed here in a 38 ft. Motor home . Back in site along country road . Slight noise but not offensive. Satellite friendly. Large sites with picnic tables. Utilities good . Great views of surrounding mountains . 3 miles to Dillon . Would stay here again. Wi fix good . We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

M13

Ernie Hathaway, owner at Countryside RV Park, LLC responded to this review

Thank you for reviewing our park. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and come back and see us the next time you're here.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $35.00

The water, power, and sewer connections were satisfactory. The wifi was poor. The site was compacted dirt, and reasonably level. The access road going out was deeply rutted. Overall, the campground amenities would have warranted a "5" rating from us. However, the poor service drops the rating considerably. We're a long 5th wheel (60' bumper to bumper when connected), and we like at least 65' of site length when we travel (to be able to disconnect and park the truck). Being full-timers we don't like surprises, so we do our homework. Countryside has only one pull-thru that measures 65', so when we made our reservation in mid-February, that's what we asked for. In early March we received a phone call confirming our reservation and that particular site. We always confirm our reservation the day before we arrive, which is what we did this time (May). The staff person said we were confirmed, but said she was changing our site number. We explained again our concern over the length, but she then told us that the site we wanted was for Class A rigs only. When we asked why, she told us it was none of our business. So we said we'd check the length of the site she gave us on Google Earth and call back if we had an issue. She said, and I quote, "Don't bother calling back. You'll either take the site I give you, or you can find another campground". She also said we'd forfeit our full-price deposit if we decided not to show up. We took the site she gave us, which she claims to be 77'. It wasn't even 60'. How do I know? 1) our rig wouldn't fit hooked up, without spilling on to the access road, 2) Google Earth makes it easy to check, 3) I was so upset I measured the site with a tape measure. Some campground owners think they can measure one edge of a site and that's the length. They don't realize that RV rigs are 8' wide rectangles, not straight lines. And one last note; my wife was almost attacked by two off-leash dogs owned by the semi-permanent resident that was near us. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $34.00

Nice park south of Dillon. Sites are level. Quiet, about a mile from I-15. Customer service was very good. We pulled in without a reservation. We stayed one evening and left the next morning. Easy entry and exit to get back to the interstate. This RV park is surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Will go back if the opportunity occurs. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

Ernie Hathaway, owner at Countryside RV Park, LLC responded to this review

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future. :)

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $44.00

We've stayed here before and enjoy this park for its long pull through sites, good service, great views, and "open-ness". There are a variety of site lengths, pull throughs and back ins, and plenty of space between RVs at most sites. Laundry facility located to the side of the office; book and movie exchange in the office. Full hookups worked good; strong Verizon cell and MiFi. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

C1

The Bookstore, 26 N Idaho St, has a good selection of new and used books. The Branding Iron BBQ is very good. A good find is the Patagonia Outlet store also downtown. Safeway is at the north end of town.

Ernie Hathaway, owner at Countryside RV Park, LLC responded to this review

Thank your for reviewing our park! We hope you come and see us again the next time you're in Southwest Montana. :)

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $25.00

Very clean. Quiet at night. Conveniently located just a few miles south of the town of Dillon. Beautiful views of surrounding hills and mountains. Plenty of well-maintained grass throughout park. Despite their website saying winter rates (a flat $25 per night) go into effect Nov 1st, we were pleasantly surprised to find they started mid-October. The downside is the office is closed for the winter and water has been turned off to ALL the pull-through sites. There's an easily overlooked sign at the self check-in desk (located just outside the office door) which explains overnighters can only park in the pull-through sites and water is available for filling tanks at back-in site M1, which is directly in front of the office. In actuality, any of the unoccupied back-in sites located on rows B and M can be used to fill your tank, but then you must move into one of the pull-through sites. We watched numerous overnighters get settled into a site only to discover there was no water then trying to figure out what to do about it. We made several new acquaintances by explaining the solution, so I guess there's an upside to the confusion. Since the interior gravel roads are somewhat narrow in places and the pull-throughs at a shallow angle to the roads, long unhitched rigs can sometimes barely fit into the sites and stay clear of the roads on each end. This isn't a show stopper and maneuvering through the park is easy due to the road layout. Voltage and water pressure (at sites which have it) is excellent. Very s-l-o-w AT&T data. Fast Verizon data. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Fifth Wheel.

Row A

Don't miss Bannack State Park ghost town just down the road from the RV park. Google it.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $40.00

We stayed for 3 nights to visit relatives and get ready for the next leg of our trip. The sewer connection is a bit high making it difficult to get a good drain. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Fifth Wheel.

A8
Gravel, Grass

Shopping is in Dillon at the Safeway where we also found the cheapest diesel. We found propane at Rocky Mountain Supply behind the Cenex.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $36.00

Stayed just two nights. I did laundry and it was fine - $6.00 for two loads. Didn't use the restrooms or showers. The park is in a very lovely location and there's plenty of room between you and your neighbors. It's near a small overgrown creek and the bugs were definitely everywhere, although as far as my dog is concerned, they're just little treats. They don't have cable and we weren't able to get any stations on the antenna, but it's open so satellite should work well. However, they had one of the very best wi-fi signals we've had so far - and we were able to use the firestick both nights, no problem. You're about ten minutes from the downtown area of Dillon - and within driving distance to a couple of ghost towns. It's a cool little area. This was a nice place for just a couple of nights and we would definitely come back if we're in southwestern Montana again. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Motorhome.

B10

For some of the best BBQ around, try the Branding Iron in Dillon. One of the best pulled pork sandwiches we've ever had. The owner trained at Franklin's Barbecue in Austin - so it's a taste of Texas BBQ in Montana.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $35.00

Very nice and peaceful RV park in the wide open countryside with the view of the mountains!!! The grounds are very well maintained, gravel fairly level spots and lush green grassy area around each spot. Bathrooms and showers are very cozy and clean, and so is the laundry space. Great internet signal too. The owner/manager lady is very friendly and helpful - I had a package that got there after we left and she forwarded it to me at no cost! We stayed there for a week and enjoyed it a lot! Will definitely stay again when in the area. We camped at Countryside RV Park, LLC in a Fifth Wheel.

A9
Gravel, Grass

Make sure to check out Bannack State park - it's an awesome ghost town! Totally non-commercialized with very little visitors. Beaverhead County Museum is definitely worth a stop.

Featured Campgrounds Near Countryside RV Park, LLC

Are you affiliated with Countryside RV Park, LLC ?