Clark Park

• Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Clark Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $35.00

Perfect for what it is: an overnight spot that is quiet and clean. Far enough from the freeway to be quiet, dedicated overnight area, and very quiet long term residents. We stop in whenever we cross Nevada. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $35.00

Since our leveling system had failed we looking for a very level site for an overnight stay. This is a very easy park to access from I-80. Our site was very long and level, very wide and easy to get in and out of. They have a separate section that is reserved for overnighters. No shade but great for sat reception. All utilities were good except for the wi-fi. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $35.00

I have stayed here several times. Super clean. I think it is over priced. They need to upgrade the WiFi. It was very slow. Lots of permanent RVs. Not kid friendly. Shade is almost nil. There are new trees that need years to mature to make shade for RVs. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

Positive: very clean, convenient mid-Nevada stop. Verizon at 5 bars Negative: showers cost $1.50 for three minutes (water conservation) This is a typical side-by-side parking-lot style RV Park, but reasonably quiet location and quiet residents. Heard one train nearby. Freeway noise barely. Very flat. Crushed gravel parking and interior roads. Plenty of spaces. Doesn't take reservations. Convenient to freeway. Long-term residents in a dedicated area. Overnight spots clearly labeled. Power good and steady. We plan to stay here again on the return trip We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Clark Park

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

This is a super nice area for staying overnight or staying in the area. Everything is very well kept. Plenty of space even with a tow car. Located in town but was easy to get to and just off the interstate. This is self check in but management came over to make sure I was settled in and didn't need anything. They have a nice laundry area in the building and a bulletin board that lists area things to do. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $35.00

Battle Mountain is not my favorite place but Clark Park is the hidden gem of this mining town. I give it high reviews because it is an unpretentious basic park that is exactly what it promises--basic good services. Large pull though sites (originally built as double back-to- back sites), laundry, restroom and shower facilities are all extremely clean, well maintained and quiet There are scattered picnic tables and covered BBQ stations as well as a 6 acre dog area. While the sites are gravel, there is a paved central road. No store, no pool, no restaurant although all are within a walking distance shorter than other park facilities I have used. The check-in is self register-- as complicated as picking a site and depositing money/credit card info in an envelope drop slot. Not a lot of shade but the owner has planted trees that will take awhile to be useful. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Check fuel price at the Maverick down the street. On our trans-Nevada trip it was the least expensive we saw and the convenience store was new and clean.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $30.00

Hardly a destination park as there is not much to do in Battle Mountain but a great stop for a day or two. Asphalt roads,gravel sites with a picnic table and no patio or fire pit. Good wifi and cable. Unisex restrooms and showers are large and clean,showers are $1.50 for 3 minutes. 3/4 of the campground is occupied by monthly campers. We camped at Clark Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

I have a 38' motorhome towing a Tahoe. I was able to easily navigate in and out of my spot with no issues. The site wasn't long enough for both vehicles because there was another RV space behind me, but since the park wasn't full, I didn't unhook. The dog area is behind the park and is a very large bare field with a sign warning of stickers and goat heads. The park is clean and hook-ups were convenient. Pull forward to the building on the right and the self registration envelopes and drop-box is between the 2 doors (to the left of the laundry room door). There's a note that tells you which are the pull-thru spots. My GPS tried to tell me to turn left when the entrance was straight ahead. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

jor

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $35.00

Good spot for an overnight. Self check in which is simple. The sites, however, are a bit difficult to figure as many are back to back designed for trailers. I think I ended up using two sites by mistake. Anyhow, drive to the back of the park and you'll find several sites designated for "overnighters." Many of the residents are semi-permanent workers but the park is clean and well kept. Easy to find, close to the big water tower. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

Very nice clean, well maintained park. It's all "self-service" - no one to "greet you" but you don't need it! When I called, the owner explained all about it, so it wasn't a surprise. Each site it very level with full hook-ups & cable and a table. Easy in & out. Peeked at the other parks when we were driving around town (ugh!) Not much in town (no grocery store) but a couple of restaurants & museum, but a good "rest stop". We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Battle Mountain Cookhouse Museum is a nice little visit. Not much else to see in town unless you want to gamble a bit at the casino. Stock up on groceries before you come here (no major store here!).

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $30.00

We pulled in late one night for an overnight stay. Park is on the honor system with good instructions for self check-in. Bring cash or check, price is $30 for 30 amp or $35 for 50 amp. No check-out time is listed and the location is a gravel parking area without trees or shade but is extremely clean, quiet, and feels safe. Laundromat and showers are available, did not use. There are about 10 true pull-through spots; the remainder are pull through if the park isn't full and become back-in when it is full. When we went to leave, our parents motor home would not start and we had to call a mechanic. We notified the manager of the park who was very gracious and allowed both of our families with two motorhomes to stay in the park for several hours without additional charge until the motorhome was fixed. We would stay here again overnight when driving through. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $35.00

As another reviewer stated, I am not sure $35 is worth a one night stop over but it is what it is. Very well maintained gravel RV park with plenty of availability. Lady working the front desk was super nice and helpful. Wifi was very weak in the back of the park, not sure how well it works in the front. Would stay here again on another pass through depending on rate. We camped at Clark Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

Self checkin. The instructions are fine and they now include a paper with the codes for the wifi and bathrooms in the checkin envelope. Spaces are gravel and easy to access. My problem was the arrangement was very confusing. They had little "stop" signs that if you stopped at that point all of the hookups would be 10+ feet in front of the RV. A campground map indicating sites and orientation of RVs posted at the checkin site would have been very helpful. I eventually gave up and just parked at my best guess of a site as it wasn't crowded at all and figured it wouldn't be an issue. Bathroom I checked was modern but not clean..understandable for an unattended campground. I chose not to use it. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

47 I think

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

This park is basically a self registration do it your self park. Clean, level pull-throughs, plenty long for any rig. Street width was adequate for swing room to enter and exit . power was excellent as was water pressure and sewer hook up. We thought the price was a little high for self registration and find your own site. We would stay again if we needed to stop in the area. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

2 grocery stores and a good hardware store.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

The only reason I didn't rate higher is because not rv resort with all the amenities. There is very clean restrooms and laundry. This park is new redone. All gravel. Very clean. Great overnight park. We have stayed here other times. Always clean. On the price. We used 50 amp so it was $5 more. Price could be less. Filled in late registration. We camped at Clark Park in a Motorhome.

There are newly planted small trees. We were a 39' motorhome towing a pickup.

Featured Campgrounds Near Clark Park

Are you affiliated with Clark Park ?