Las Vegas RV Resort

3890 S Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Playground Playground no
  • Gym/Workout Facilities Gym/Workout Facilities yes

Ask fellow campers about "Las Vegas RV Resort " and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $23.00

We stayed her a month. The park is nice enough. It is not made for rigs longer than about 36 feet IMO. Roads are very narrow and lined with shrubs. Entry into the site is hampered because the utilities are so far back. Exit is by trees at the front of each site. At 44 ft long we had to ask two neighbors to move their toads so we would have enough room to make our turn out at the end of the row. We were not the only ones doing so. Pool is small for this size of a park. Utilities all worked well and the laundry was nicer than most places. They only have 4 dog runs but they are all in the center of the park. People drive their animals to use them and park blocking the road. They also stay for hours talking to each other so good luck getting to use one. Constant sirens most days from emergency vehicles. We would probably stay again but would be very picky choosing our site. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $40.00

Not in the best neighborhood but it is a gated park with a guard 24 hrs. Place is very clean. No shade if your looking for that. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

Its Las Vegas baby there are a million things to do. We liked the Mob muesuem and the neon sign tour

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $41.00

Pulled in without reservation. They were very helpful and able to accommodate. This is a 21 and over park, which is fine with me. Roads and sites are paved. Park has two security guards. One escorted us to our site and assisted with parking. Dog park consists of 4 fenced areas. Room to park toed sideways in front of MH. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $35.00

All in all a nice park. Good electric and water pressure. Sites are level. Easy in and out. Not fond of the speed bumps. Good location to get to the strip. My only complaint is that even throw they are pull thru sites you have to unhook your car because the sewer and water is at the far back so you have to park as far back to use them. Then your car is in the road... I would stay again if in the area. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Las Vegas RV Resort

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $39.00

We reserved a one night stay here six months in advance, as we planned on passing through Las Vegas during our summer vacation. Three months prior to our stay, we decided to alter our plans so I attempted to cancel our reservation. I was told that we would be charged for a full one night stay, regardless of our cancellation date. Not a very friendly policy. We didn't want to throw away $40, so we kept our original plan intact. We later regretted that decision. We arrived and were assigned a site on check-in. We were charged an extra $3 per night for bringing our grandson along, which I thought was silly. It would have been more if we had brought our dog. I confirmed the size of our RV and dingy with the lady at the check-in desk. I told her we would be here one night only and that I didn't plan on disconnecting our dingy. She had their grounds man escort us to our assigned site. The interior access road was so tight and narrow that I cold not make a wide turn into the site. Because of this, our RV was partially on gravel and partially on the site pad. The grounds man told me I would have to disconnect my dingy and re-park. I told him they should have given me a larger site. I walked back to the check-in office to complain. I was promptly issued a much better site. After hooking up our shore power, I discovered the park electricity to be less than adequate. After turning on my two A/C units, the power coming into my RV dropped to levels of 108V- 110V. This is dangerously low. The park was not crowded, so there is no excuse for this poor electricity. We had to run our water heater on propane for fear that it would drop our power too low, causing damage to our RV's electronic components. We will not stay here again. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $38.00

Sites are very close. There is a large population of full-timers and seasonals. This a a very large RV park and is only 15 - 20 minutes to downtown depending on traffic. Utilities are very good. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $36.00

Stayed here for 3 nights on our way to Arizona and one night on the way back home to Oregon. This is a very nice upscale resort, with a gate house at the entry with 24 hour attendant. Great security. Excellent private restrooms and showers. Nice pool area. There is not a lot of room between sites however. There are lots of nice palm trees. We greatly enjoyed staying here. We had a deluxe site for no more than we have paid at some run-down parks. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

There are a million things to do in the Las Vegas area....take your pick

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $36.00

First time staying at this park. Park is clean and services work good except for wifi. I could not get on it but my wife did with her tablet. Pool looks nice. Sites are paved and level. Surrounding is gravel. Sam’s Town Casino is a block down the road. Surrounding area doesn’t look great, but park seems to have good security. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $40.00

Have stayed and reviewed this park before. Nightly rate has increased significantly but is still a good value. Paved roads and sites with gravel elsewhere...no grass. This time we were 25' from the dog park...very noisy. Srvices work as designed except for wi-fi that is pretty much useless. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $32.00

Have stayed at this park every year since 2010, normally for a month. Has upgraded WIFI and works very well. Has security, which is a must for the east Las Vegas area. Many spots in the park are tight, but doable. We stay in our 40' 5th wheel with a Ford F350 Super Duty long bed and crew cab and manage well enough. Park ownership is picky about the rules, but the rules are not unusual for any RV park. I highly recommend this park. I already have my reservations for 2020. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

It's Las Vegas. What can I say? I like downtown, but the Strip is a little closer to the park. Hoover Dam is easily accessible. Death Valley is a bit of a drive, but can be a day trip if you start early. Mt. Charleston is just west of the city. Its peak is 11916' and has a ski area that is open in the winter. Summer days at the ski area are cool and make a good day trip.

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $40.00

This was our 3rd whole month of March staying at Las Vegas Resort. The staff goes above and beyond in caring for you and your needs. The shower rooms are LARGE and clean! The pool is spacious. The grounds are always clean and sites are well cared for. If you do not have children, this is the place to stay. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $23.00

We stayed for a month, and found the monthly rate to be an excellent value for the area. The resort is mostly an asphalt parking lot with lines (unless you score a Premium site with some gravel landscaping -- we couldn't get one) but it got the job done and we didn't feel too cramped. Yes, it's not in the best neighborhood, but we never felt unsafe, and the location was fairly convenient for getting around by car. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The RVers here seemed to mostly keep to themselves... it didn't seem to be a "wave and smile at your neighbor" kind of place. The WiFi was awful, but we've come to expect that. AT&T and Verizon worked fine. Surprisingly our site was pretty un-level and we needed several blocks under our motorhome's front tires and jacks before our jacks could get us level. The main drawback for us was the very strict dog rules, requiring dogs to only use the designated gravel pet area in the center of the park for relieving themselves. This is a pretty large RV Resort, so many people would drive their dogs (in a car or golf cart) to the gravel lot, some with smaller dogs would carry them there. Our Labrador Retriever hated walking on the gravel in the dog area, so we ended up driving him to a local park a couple blocks north every afternoon for a nice walk on some grass. We would stay here again for a few days, but because of the dog rules, we'd probably not do a long stay. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $35.00

We have not submitted reviews for a while since we return to our usual spots; however, we had a reason to visit Las Vegas recently. We chose this resort based on the great reviews and location. We were extremely disappointed. Positives-overall the park was clean and staff was friendly. Now the negatives-1) The Tengo WiFi was terrible. 2) We appreciate rules but this park was extreme. There seemed to be a double standard on many rules. For instance, RVs were not to be over 15 years old. There were plenty older than that. Some permanent looking trailers looked more than 20 years old. 3) Rules state sites must be free of clutter. Site 302 was a dump--breaking almost every rule. It was an eyesore for the view of those paying for upgraded sites. We saw 3 or more 24 packs of water stacked, bleach type bottles, an old tube TV, empty planters stuffed at back of trailer and more junk we could not identify without staring. The trailer next to them wasn't much better and the 5th wheel behind them had a freezer about 3'x3' outside. 4) Sites were very small. 5) RV'ers were not friendly. We felt like we were being watched constantly. A lady scolded us for using the larger pet run for our small dog even though no other dogs were around. 6) Our biggest complaint was the pet area. Pets must relieve themselves in the designated areas. We had to carry our dog to the area as we were afraid our dog might not wait. Within 36 hours of using the pet area, our dog was vomiting and had diarrhea. For 2 1/2 days we struggled to find out what was wrong then we noticed a lady spraying something in the pet areas. We asked what she was spraying. She got defensive and told us the spray was "environmentally-friendly" else the trees would be dying. We immediately bathed our dog and set up pet pads in our RV and did not let her out again. It took another 3 days before our dog was better. Maybe most dogs can tolerate their daily spraying of chemicals but our dog did not. We would never stay here again. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $32.00

We have stayed at this park at least a week, twice a year and now find that it is going downhill. One thing that really upsets me is that the park does not update their wifi and although they advertise that they have wifi, it is practically nonexistent unless you are in the office. It is an embarrassment to the park and on top of that, you get a note to tell you that if you are caught running movies, etc, you will be kicked off the net. Get with the program Las Vegas and get up to date. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $32.00

A real city park, lots of asphalt, lots of city noise, but great value and location. if you want more space you need to take a premium site. otherwise your neighbors are very close. Employees are amazing and go the extra mile for you. we had to extend our stay three times because of government shut down (closed natl. parks), but they did a great job at the office to make everything possible and we could stay at the same site. Clean laundry, good washers and dryers. we would go back anytime. We camped at Las Vegas RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

We enjoyed the areas around Las Vegas a lot more than the city. Red Rock, Valley of Fire, Lake Mead NRA, are great for hiking etc.

Featured Campgrounds Near Las Vegas RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Las Vegas RV Resort ?