Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park

1650 S Casino Dr
Laughlin, Nevada 89029

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $15.00

Large sites, pull thru, concrete slab and dirt. Awesome for our 5 rv group. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Dirt

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $24.00

We made reservations for this park 6 months in advance, for an event at the casino. We were issued a campsite number when we made our reservation. Some friends also made reservation and reserved a campsite right next to us. When we checked in, we were given a different campsite. When I asked why, I was told that a campsite is not guaranteed and campsites are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Why even give a campsite number then? Since that was the case, I asked if I could then choose my own campsite, I was told no. I'm sorry, but this is not a TRUE first-come, first-served system then. The site they gave us was shallow, even though I told them I had a 40' rig when I made our reservation. Our friends were not given a site next to us as promised. Our site was directly in front of the casino's main maintenance yard. The service entrance for that yard was literally four feet from our street-side slideout. There was a constant parade of service vehicles speeding by us, which all started at 6:30AM. The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH, but this apparently doesn't apply to the maintenance yard employees, who drove around at 20-25 MPH. We clearly heard machine shop equipment from inside our coach, beginning at 7:00AM. Now the good: most of the back-in campsites are fairly large. A shuttle comes around every 15 minutes to provide transportation to/from the casino. The campsite hookup's were well organized. The park offers a cable TV connection, but we didn't use it. The park has WiFi, but it was too weak from our campsite to be of any value. The restrooms were exceptionally clean. This rating would be much higher if the park's reservations system made any sense and the employees drove through the park at a safe speed. This place definitely needs a new manager. I would stay here again, but I would not accept the same campsite, which was 498. I would stay away from any campsite between 495 & 505, because of the close proximity of the maintenance yard. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $15.00

We've been here several times. This time our spot was in the "overflow" part of the park. Not very spacious, but it served the purpose. The restrooms are spotless. Lots of hot water. There is a shuttle to and from the casino. They will drop you off right at your spot. The woman we dealt with in the office was very nice. With a week's stay you get 2 free buffets. A nice addition ! We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

300 section
Other

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $27.00

We didn't have reservations so the only thing available was the "hard compact gravel area with very close neighbors." We rented the space for one night and even though we didn't get the military discount we were promised, could not open our slide all the way and could not get the cable to work. We did book a second night. This time we got the discount but they could not refund the over charge the night before. If you plan ahead and make reservations the park is beautiful. If you just drop in you get to be a sardine. Check your bill closely. I was over charged $10 but caught it and the price was adjusted. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

H6 330R
Other
Not big enough for my motorhome

Featured Campgrounds Near Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $17.00

The lot we were put in was up in the back. It was the largest lot we have ever been given; 50 amp service, cable, water, sewer all for 119.00 per week plus then they give you two buffet tickets good for any buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner worth up to $24.00 each. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

At the casino we went to the Friday sea food buffet; it was a disappointment and not worth the price for sure, poor quality food. Crab was tasteless, shrimp was OK, but they ran out of scampi. Tuna was overcooked, dry and tasteless, and the roast beef (at least they said it was) was dry, overcooked and tasteless. We drove across the bridge and about two miles away is a Safeway.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $38.00

We have been here twice. The first time was absolutely wonderful. We had a great view and it was so quiet and nice.... Not this time! We checked in and no one said a word that there was a concert right next to the RV park. At 7 PM the music was loud and I mean LOUD!!!! Music my husband and I don't listen to... We are in our 70s. F bombs every few minutes and screaming!!! And it was so LOUD we couldn't even watch a movie with the TV cranked to 50. It's after 9PM now and it's still going. We should have been told when we checked in about the concert so we could decide for ourselves if we wanted to stay. I am not sure if we will stay here again because of this, but if we do we will ask first if there is a concert, if there is we will find somewhere else to stay. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $32.00

We had a site on the upper level overlooking the hotels, which was nice. Office staff welcoming. Easy access and wide roads. The site was wide enough for truck parking. The sewer connection was probably higher than the outlet pipe on the RV. Good SD cable TV. We did not stay a week so no free buffet. We had to go over a curb to connect up, which caused problems. We would return. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $36.00

Our first site was way off level so they were nice enough to move us to another site. The view from the top is awesome! Utilities were good. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

There is a free shuttle to the casino, although it is walkable if you choose to do so. Was not impressed with the return on the Riverside slot machines... I'd go to another casino.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $25.00

Security is a big issue. We talked to an RVer on the street level that had his generator stolen within the first hour he was there. We saw a white truck with "Security" printed on the door, but evidently that's not good enough. There's signs in the park about locking your vehicle. Too bad because the location is great. They have a good shuttle service to get you across the street to the casino. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

A 754

Mad Dogs in Bullhead City is the best!! Order the famous Philly Steak.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $20.00

There is a wide variation between the 740 sites. In our opinion the the higher you go and the farther you are away from the office and Casino the nicer the sites are. We have stayed here before and always enjoy our time here in Laughlin. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

secti0n 7

Sunny Open, Some Shade

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $35.00

We have stayed here a couple of times. This is an excellent place to stay right in the middle of Laughlin. Some sites have views so ask for one if you want one. We had a pull through site without a view but it was a very good site. Our full hookups worked well. Some of the interior roads a bit tight but our 42' worked fine. There is frequent transit to the casino that is close by. You can also call for pickup. My Garmin 470 RV GPS told me to turn left off the main road. You need to turn right. There is free parking on the casino side of the street, but the RV park is across the street. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

We were with friends and they wanted to eat at the casino. We did so three times. We ate at the Mexican one and the food was not great. We then had breakfast buffet and the food was good. And finally at the Prime Rib restaurant and on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best, this was a 2. The casino is getting old and needs a remodel. This is not the Bellagio in Vegas. Do visit Cloride and Oatman for fun. Cloride is funky and very photogenic. Do not take dogs to Oatman. Wild burros hate them.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $20.00

Pulled into the assigned spot, no room at all for rig. Staff at the office very unfriendly and not helpful at all. Had to walk back to office and request a larger spot. Lots of open spots on my walk down to the office. They told me they did not have very many spots left. Mind you I made a reservation a month in advance.

I did get a "sightly" larger, back-in site. Had a sewer connection and 30amps. I am now facing an empty pull thru site, and on the 3rd day a 10' trailer pulls into that spot.

I do not recommend this unhappy place to visit. Not to mention the hill you must walk up and down to the Casino. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $18.00

This is a very large park with over 700 spaces. Many are occupied with "snow birds" this time of year but there are plenty of spaces available. The staff at the office are very welcoming. The park sits on a hillside with three different levels. The lower levels sites (100 through 300) are quite tight with little room between rigs. The upper levels (sites 400 -500) are much larger mostly pull though with plenty of room for larger motorhomes plus toads. Shower/laundry facilities are conveniently located throughout the park. The shuttle also picks up at these locations. A word of warning, however; many of the sewer pedestals are 6 inches above ground level making dumping tanks a challenge if your connection is low under the rig ("stuff" doesn't like flowing up hill!). Many people propped up the sewer hose with anything they could find in order to get the height to flow down into the sewer connection. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

There's a shuttle that runs through the park to the casino. It can be summoned with a call to the park office and will drop you off at your site.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $17.00

How you view this park depends upon your expectations. This is a very large park across from the casino. We have been here several times and enjoy our stay. Lots of things to do in the area and great shopping, plus a shuttle pickup at your site to the casino door.

The cable TV is excellent, great clear picture and lots of channels including ESPN. Wifi is an additional charge ($20 per week) and is spotty at best. Sometimes it worked great and other times not at all. Sites are gravel and full service. As previous reviewer indicated, the sewer is too high and smaller than standard opening. No tables at the sites.

We requested a site near the dog park and were accommodated after considerable effort even though we had a reservation one year in advance. Very quiet and felt safe. Would definitely stay again. Very good value. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Visit Oatman (a great old town on Route 66 with wild burros roaming the streets). Also, visited Chloride which was a short drive and fun old mining town. Lots of shopping and restaurants in Laughlin and on the Bullhead City/Fort Mojave side.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $18.00

Stayed 21 days. Assigned to space 307. Could not get cable tv to work or pick up signal on rooftop antena. Their cable tv also did not work. Wifi requires a spearate charge. Could not get wifi to connect. After talking to rv office and wifi company was advised they were working on problem areas in park but would be two to three weeks. Manager of park and wifi company were very nice about problems but only solution was to move to different area. Still no guarantee wifi would be good. This park in part of the riverside casino which makes millions of dollars. I find no excuse for the rv park problems. There does not seem to be any ergentcy in fixing problems. Daily rates are very reasonable, however the double the rate durring holidays. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Sand

Featured Campgrounds Near Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park

Are you affiliated with Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park ?