Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only)

Minden, Nevada

1227 Kimmerling Rd
Minden, Nevada 89460

• Pets Allowed Pets Allowed no
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) no
  • Electric (30 AMP) Electric (30 AMP) yes
  • WiFi WiFi no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only)" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2019 - $17.00

I guess you could say this is a back to back to back review,not sure what I can add to what I've already posted but I have a couple things that caught my attention. Since last visit they have posted some specific RV rules which some of these are common sense and then some reminders . The RV sites were occupied by myself and another fifth wheel other than that that was pretty much it for the week. Given the fact it was so cold having 50 amp power was a plus we had to use plug-in electric heaters, when it gets down to single digits these thin walls just aren't enough to hold out the cold . We always try to take on something that's going on when visiting the Elks Friday night was a Bingo night so that's what we did Friday night . I would say this is probably one of the cleanest and most manicured Elks RV parking you will find it's too bad they do not have a dump station but maybe in the future who knows, but for the price you pay it works for me . We camped at Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only) in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel

Minden and Gardnerville very unique towns spend some time there you'll find something you like...

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $17.00

I very seldom get to post back to back reviews specially when they're 9 to 11 months apart . But let me just say this, coming from Reno area where I had to pay at the Grand Sierra what I had to pay and resort fees it completely takes the fun out of what you're therefore, this lodge is a short term stay for anybody passing through yet it has 50 amp power it does have water if you need to fill your tank there is no dump, but remember it's just here for short term stay. For some reason the traffic wasn't as bad this time as the last time we visited not sure if the gravel/road repair yard across the street was not in full swing but it was more quiet , but I will say this you better have your nights sleep in by 7 o'clock in the morning because the traffic does get cranked up and it does get noisy. Another thing I noticed this time is there was more people here, the lodge said that the campground's five spots have been pretty much booked all summer . I will say this when you are backing into the spots make sure you have a good spotter the spots are kind of pie shaped and it is possible to get closer to your neighbor than you should be when backing in be careful. We definitely would stay here again . We camped at Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only) in a Motorhome.

Asphalt

The lodge has a breakfast once a month if you're so lucky to be there when this is going on take advantage of it very good and meet some new people .

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $17.00

Very nice place to stay for elks members only . I agree with previous post the traffic on Kemmerling is getting more used during the daytime very very busy there seems to be a gravel yard across the street that trucks are continuously running from seven in the morning till 3 o'clock this goes on six days a week at least this was my observation how long this goes on through the year can't tell you . The RV parking is set up very nice we actually backed in with a 22 foot enclosed trailer the only thing the sprinklers washed the trailer early in the morning but that was OK we did not have to unhook. Electrical hook up was nice 50 amp was a plus specially if you were there in the summer time were you needed to run air believe me it would be hot, there is no trees to shade. We attended a breakfast at the lodge on Sunday was excellent very very good I would stay here again but definitely bring earplugs there is still some traffic noise at night if you can park away from the street as far as possible is a plus, motorhomes or trailers between you and the street might create a little bit of a buffer on noise. We camped here in a motorhome for members only . We camped at Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only) in a Motorhome.

1or5
Asphalt

Might bring earplugs if you're sensitive to traffic noise, I am partially deaf at least my wife tells me I am and I still heard noise. Very easy access .

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $17.00

This is a new Elks lodge and features 5 electric-only back-in sites at the front of their parking lot near the street entrance. Self-registration. AC voltage was good. The grounds were exceptionally clean and well manicured. If needed, water can be obtained from a lawn spigot near the edge of the RV parking sites, but no sewer dump is available here. There's some noise from Kimmerling Rd. out front during the day (which is surprisingly busy) but it's quiet at night. Verizon had a strong signal and AT&T medium signal strength here. This is a good place for a quick overnight stop and we'll definitely stay again.

NOTE: For the use of current Elks members only. We camped at Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only) in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only)

Are you affiliated with Elks Lodge #2670 (Members Only) ?