Stagecoach RV Ranch

Deming, New Mexico

545 O Kelley Rd SE
Deming, New Mexico 88030

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly ?
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available no
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Stagecoach RV Ranch" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $25.00

We stayed here for three days as a base to explore the area. The campground is easy to access and easy to maneuver in. The office is located in the back. When you enter, drive through the middle of the RV sites and head to the back. All sites are pull thru, some have fenced patio areas. There are no trees on the property.Utilities have good locations. Water is from a well and pressure is on the low side, app 35psi. Internet was excellent!!! The clubhouse is in front. Has a TV with satellite, two pool tables, no charge. And a book swap. The laundry room is in an adjacent room. Washer worked well, dryer did not. I informed Shawn the camp host about the dryer. He is a great host. Attentitive to the maintenance and care of the facility. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Patio

Rock Hound and Spring Canyon Stare Parks are about 10 min drive. Puerto Palomas MX is about 30 min south. If you don't want to drive in Mexico, there is free parking at the border. Go past the $5 parking lot near the Family Dollar and look for the paved parking lot near the wall. There was a lot of construction while we were there. Temporary lanes and sidewalks etc.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $20.00

This is a nice little park Owners are very nice and accommodating. Easy in and out. nice laundry facilities. Quiet Lots of area to walk dogs We had antenna reception Cell service was good. free WIFI. A nice stop. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Deming has a great Veterans Park along with a museum in town on Silver Ave. Well worth a visit

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $20.00

Large level sites. We had a patio site which blocked New Mexico winds. Two new washers and two new dryers. Shawn was a great host. Best WiFi we have ever had. Quiet. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Patio

Don't miss the Luna Mumbres Museum. Take the trip south to Columbus NM.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $20.00

The owner and manager are awesome! They were very helpful and went above and beyond. (Thanks!)

Level, gravel sites. No shade but you can't be perfect all of the time. : ) I didn't have a tow vehicle but there was plenty of room for one.

The wifi was the best I've had in 6 months of travel across Canada and the US. The restroom, shower and laundry area were extremely clean. The clubhouse was tastefully decorated with comfy couches, big screen tv, free direct tv and 2 pool tables.

I look forward to my return visit next year! We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Stagecoach RV Ranch

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $20.00

There is no shade here. When I checked in they did try to get me a spot with less wind and close to the clubhouse if I needed to use the showers. I would have given this park a higher rating but for concerns about the electric. When I first plugged in and only had my computer and television on, my pedestal breaker blew. I had to go reset it. After that it seemed to stay stable. In the morning when I unhooked, my electric cord was warm to touch. I had run a small space heater at half pour at night. It cycles off and on. When I informed management about the electrical issue, they seemed unconcerned and like many parks tried to blame it on my RV and the heater. I only run a small class C and my electrical was tested just six months ago with the heater load present. I wish the issue had not come up because otherwise, the stay was ok. The park sits south of town far enough not to hear I-10 traffic noise and the trains. OTA television worked just fine. It could be a gem some day, but it's not there yet. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $20.00

We had planned to spend the winter but medical issues came up and had to leave early. The manager was so very nice and helpful. The park is a very comfortable and peaceful,and quiet place to stay and is beautifully kept, all facilities are new, spotless and we loved the fenced in patios. The laundry room is awesome. All in all was a great place and would go back. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Patio

Deming is a very small town, but has a great grocery store, Peppers, Walmart super store, a few resturants..

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $20.00

Thus is a fairly new campground. Wide, gravel roadways; level, gravel pull thrus; FHU, sewer, 30A/50A; club house with laundry, showers, large screen TV with satellite programming, pool tables, and lounge sofas and a recumbent cycle. Dan and Shawn are great hosts. No shrubbery or trees. Some camp sites have fenced in patio area. Located 4 miles south of Deming away from city lights, railroad tracks and road noise from I-10. My camp site held my 40' Phaeton towing an 18' car hauler trailer still attached. Room to park second vehicle next to coach. The fee is a $20/night "donation" so the hotel tax is not collected!!!! A great stay for $20!!!! Free WiFi which was better than most other campgrounds. OTA provides for all national and local carriers. Satellite available in the club house. I certainly would stay here again when passing through in route on I-10!!!! We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $5.00

Rate reflects monthly rate of $150.00. No cable but 15 ota tv stations. All pull thru sites, very level. Utilities were good, wifi was very strong. Verizon signal was strong. About 3 miles south of Deming, no road or train noise or noise of any kind at night. Camp hosts and owner were friendly and helpful. Club house was nice and always clean with washers and dryers, pool tables, and a tv-sitting area with satellite signal. My only complaint (and it's a small one considering Deming is in the desert) is that it would be nice to have a few trees and shrubs. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Travel Trailer.

Patio

Pepper's is a good grocery store with good meat and produce sections.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $20.00

Worst Experience Ever! First, I have been a full-time RVer for years, and have crossed the country many times. The manager greeted me and insisted on guiding me into a narrow space for my 42' motorhome. Trusting him, I did exactly what he was directing me to do. I hit the pedestal on his watch & guidance. The meter shattered, & the side of my rig damaged. He then proceeded to guide me out of that situation, and led me into a fence, which tore apart the back end cap. Feeling that the damage was done by the direction that I was following, I later called the owner. I am not listing names as requested, although many reviews do include the names of personnel. The owner was rude, flatly claimed that the damage was on me, and threatened to charge me for the meter. Please know that their website states a free overnight. False! After the accident, the manager abrubtly asked for $40. Their current website is giving false adverting, and probably should be reported. After all of these issue, the place was dirty & very windy, covering everything with dirt. The final straw was when a long-term tenant approached us to solicit us to engage in illicit sexual activity. Please value your rig, and peace of mind, and choose a different park if you must stay in Deming. Pick one where the owner has a moral compass when dealing with his valued customers. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

last site near road
Gravel, Dirt
Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $20.00

This is a simple park. No pool or spa, but did have a nice clubhouse and very level sites. It's more or less a parking lot and was close but not bad. Satellite service was fine. Water pressure was good and electrical was good. We had a FHU pull through and left our tow vehicle attached overnight which was convenient as we were passing through heading east on I-10. The manager was super friendly and helpful and offered assistance anytime if needed (just call him). We would absolutely stop here again passing through. They also offered a reasonable monthly rate of $150. VZW was strong 4-5 bars LTE, and the free wifi was very good. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Walmart, hardware, auto/truck parts, grocery stores all nearby. 30 miles from City of Rocks State park.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $10.00

We were passing through Deming a couple months ago and stopped here to camp. Very friendly staff, very accommodating. Bathrooms and laundry room very clean. Only stayed the one night and the owner stopped by in the morning before we were heading out to say hello. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Travel Trailer.

1st row

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $15.00

This park operates as a donation only for nightly rates. It's well south of the freeway and very quiet at night. The park manager is friendly and takes you to your site. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $20.00

We stayed here a little over 2 weeks. I put $20 for nightly because all they ask is a donation for the electric. Monthly rates are $150. I have never seen such a clean, well taken care of park as here! Jim (the host) will do anything to make you feel at home, and Dave (owner) is same way. Wigi worked great, water pressure was good, and their showers will make you want to use them as they are spacious, and have BIG sun shower heads in them. This is close to town, yet out of the crowded areas. We would definitely return. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Fifth Wheel.

Close to everything in deming, yet out in country. 10 minute drive off I-10

Date of Stay: December, 2015 - $20.00

This is pretty much a gravel parking area in the desert with hookups. They only rent sites monthly, so for overnight stays they request a donation of $15-$25. We gave $20 but in retrospect that was more than it was worth (and more than the published discount rate for the park next door). We found the sites to be very narrow, and although some have a patio and small privacy fence, ours was an annoyance, making the site even more narrow. The 50-amp hookup wasn't working so we switched to 30-amp for the night. The campground is 5 miles south of I-10 so it's very quiet there. Verizon LTE worked well, but AT&T was limited to 4G. We visited because of the very high ratings here, but found this park to be unremarkable. We'll likely look elsewhere if we need to stop overnight in the area in the future. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $15.00

Small park, all gravel, very quiet, good wifi. We camped at Stagecoach RV Ranch in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Stagecoach RV Ranch

Are you affiliated with Stagecoach RV Ranch ?