Isleta Lakes & RV Park

Isleta Pueblo, New Mexico

4051 NM-327
Isleta Pueblo, New Mexico 87105

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Restrooms: vault Restrooms: vault yes
  • Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Casino Casino yes
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Golf Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Isleta Lakes & RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $35.00

Once again, we had a level, pull through, FHU that was satellite friendly. The Wi-Fi was good enough for our minimal (e-mail and web surfing) needs. The bathrooms were clean. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $35.00

The park itself is in a convenient location for business in Albuquerque. They have two sections open and have started a third section. The older sites still need some TLC as they are very muddy in the rain. Weeds grow between the sites and there is a big rush just before balloon festival to spruce the place up and pull them. I frequent the park pretty regular as I stay anytime I have business in the area. There is a train track at the entrance so you get plenty noise when they pass by. Seems like RV parks & trains go hand in hand. Most sites have a south view for satellite TV. WiFi works well for email & some browsing. Most people in the registration are great, one of the staff remembers me by name & knows which sites I prefer. There is also a tall thin young women that I have had really good interaction, she is very pleasant. Now another staff member, hope she's not on duty. She might do better if she put down the cell phone, it's your job to help not play on your phone! I'm surprised that management has not done something by now I now, I can't be the only one with issues with her. There are cameras in the store and it wouldn't take long to see her interact with customers & how much phone time while working. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Dirt

Catch the commuter to Santa Fe. You can walk to the stop, catch the train and hang out for the day, the train will drop you back home in the evening. There is a full casino associated with the RV park and the casino bus will pick you up at your site and drop you back with a phone call. Food in the casino is good & we enjoy the ice cream shop. Turning rt out of the park will take you to a couple small towns with propane, hardware stores, grocery's, and fast foods.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $35.00

We needed a place to overnight with electricity for the AC. Also looking for something not to far from the Interstate. This seemed like a good place, had decent reviews, so we stopped in. Glad we did. Nice, clean, helpful. Spacious sites, nice picnic tables and armadas over them. Even have grills. All the sites are pull-through, so we did not have to unhook the toad. There is minimal shade. Most sites have a tree, it is all about getting in its shade:). The interior roads, sites and pads are gravel and rock. The wi-fi was top notch, the Verizon coverage was good. And you can not beat the price in the heat of the summer. There is a train crossing near-by and you can hear the commuter trains some, but it seems to end in the evening. Turned out to be just what we were looking for as an overnight stay with hook-ups. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $37.00

The staff is very friendly as were all my weekend neighbors. Very nice property for it's value, close to casino with shuttle service practically at the snap of a finger, Rail Runner station right outside entrance. I can see myself staying here often as it is close enough to home so as not to go broke on fuel yet far enough to "be away". All hookups worked perfectly, plenty of free TV stations, cable hookups but I didn't have any coax. For those with "young-uns", there is a playground area along one of the lakes. Honestly....can't wait to go back. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Southern loop
Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Featured Campgrounds Near Isleta Lakes & RV Park

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $35.00

The park is in the southern outskirts of Albuquerque, a short drive from the park. Our site was dirt/gravel and level. Satellite TV was no problem. Price was $35 a night with the third night free. There are two small lakes said to have trout and catfish. An Indian fishing license is required. A full-scale casino is nearby with shuttle service to your site. Individual picnic tables were on covered concrete slabs with grills nearby. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $35.00

We had a level, gravel, pull through, FHU site that was satellite friendly. The Wi-Fi worked well enough for our minimal (e-mail and web surfing) needs. The bathrooms were clean while we were here. I did not see any recycling. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $37.00

Not my first review of this park, I am here frequently. This is my second stay when it has rained - not good. Earlier in the year I was in with a friend and had to deliver him & his wife to their site, the entire park was flooded. I am in town on business & it's rained two days. I currently have 3-4 inches of water at my front door. I have to carry my dog to and from potty breaks. The park needs to spend some money on gravel for the dirt roads. I'll spend days getting the mud from the 5W & truck. The park needs to spend some money on gravel for the roads the roads. Maintenance has gone down hill, there are goat heads "stickers" every where. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Dirt, Sand
Fire Ring

Go right out at the top of the hill to Bosque Farms NM about 6 miles on 47. Do not go to Tractor Supply for propane, they "filled" my empty tank with 2.5 gallons. I said it's not full and was told it was. Just a short way past is a Feed store that sells propane, another 3.8 gallons and I had a full tank. Bosque Farms has fast food, Jiffy lube, a grocery store etc.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $35.00

We like this park as it is close to my relatives in the South Valley of Albuquerque. We stay here quite often and I see improvement every time we stay. This time there were nice shades over the tables, decorative rock around the area; however, there is still no shade on the trailer! The trains, planes and automobiles will keep you awake though. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

rcf

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $25.00

Nice campground with level lots, good wifi, Direct TV, hookups all fine. Price reflects "stay two nights, get third free". We stayed 6 nights so got 2 nights free. No real vegetation except around the two lakes, but they did a nice job of adding some appeal with areas of small red color rock outlined by smooth stones at each site. Picnic tables are covered (although this didn't get us any shade). In the longer sites the picnic table is oddly placed well forward of the tongue of our fifth wheel and looks like it belongs to the RV next door. They have grills at each site. The lakes are right next to the camp area and popular for fishing. They sell fishing equipment and bait at the office/store. We did not use the railrunner train but you can apparently take this commuter train to Santa Fe for sight seeing. Train noise did not bother us. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Very nice golf course next door - only $20 for seniors after 5 pm. The casino across the street was high quality and large.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $74.00

My go to park for any business in Albuquerque. They do not take reservations but I have never not been able to get a site. They run a special 3 nights for the price of 2, $74 for 3 nights. I was in twice this month and one site the cable TV did not work. I have a portable satellite and he south view was unobstructed. They have recently started free donuts in the club house weekend mornings. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

The rail runner (commuter train) stops at the gate. It will take you to Santa Fe where you can spend the day walking the plaza & it's shops and return to the park by the evening train. They also run a shuttle bus from the park to the casino. The food at the casino was good including the breakfast buffet. VA Hospitals is close by as is the UNM Hospital. Closest Walmart's in Rio Rancho.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $32.00

This is close to a casino so shuttle is available. A small park close by that some people fish and great to walk the dog. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $37.00

Loved the park... had a couple nice ponds to walk around (watch out for the goose poop) with plenty of sitting benches. Plenty of bird life (we saw a bald eagle and a heron). They have a 24 hour shuttle to the casino - but we drove up ourselves. The freeway is near but is hardly noticeable unless you're listening for it. The airport isn't far off... but I only noticed it a couple times. The train tracks are close; and the trains do blow their horns nearby (but only a couple of times and then they're gone). We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $25.00

Great spot with lakes and eagles and great places to walk. Actually across the street from the casino (you can also dry camp in the parking lot at the casino), and there's a free shuttle. stayed 2 nights, 3rd was free. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

I thought previous reviews were harsh. I found this campground to be nice and well maintained. My car battery needed a boost and security came out quickly and provided this, and refused to accept a tip. My rating on value is low because on the second night of my stay, my sister joined me, so I asked about having another car at my site. The charge was $20.00 plus tax. The clerk said that would be good for an extended period, but would be the same for just overnight. Rather pricey and they should have a lower price for just one night. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Picnic Table, Patio

Don't bother eating at the casino, service was extremely slow, and the food was okay but not worth the wait.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $23.00

I'm not sure what everyone else is complaining about. We thought this park was a bargain at $23/night. The lakes are a beautiful place to stroll around, and, typical for New Mexico, there are no bugs. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We appreciated having the 24/7 manned gate at the entrance. Wifi worked well and we were able to stream video other than Friday night when the place filled up. Our only two complaints are the sewers are oddly placed at the rear of the sites (had to use an extension hose), and it is right on the train tracks. We only noticed the early morning and evening Rail Runner (commuter train) and one or two freight trains per day. They just blow their horn and get it over with - nothing drawn out. By the second night, we slept through everything with the bedroom AC fan running. Verizon works just fine here. We camped at Isleta Lakes & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Sand

4 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Featured Campgrounds Near Isleta Lakes & RV Park

Are you affiliated with Isleta Lakes & RV Park ?