Redmond / Central Oregon KOA

Culver, Oregon

2435 Southwest Jericho Lane
Culver, Oregon 97734

• Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Biking Biking yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Redmond / Central Oregon KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $45.00

Very nice lady greeted me w a smile. Had to find me a spot cause the 1 that was to be would not work The one she found for me I couldn't bend that way She found me another that worked this time Site almost level and all else worked peachy keen as well as the included wi-fi. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Ssk

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $45.00

Gravel roads and gravel sites. Average space in between, but turning out of space to leave required us to ask the guy across from us to move his truck. Big trees provided shade. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $45.00

This park is a very long distance from Bend attractions and literally in the middle of nowhere. Internet connection crashed and electrical service was low and deficient. Long term residents had poorly maintained units. Noisy neighbors had drunken brawl after midnight. Will not return. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $25.00

we stay for 3 days wanting to visit the area. The park is semi shut down for fall/winter. office is closed but if you need someone call the # listed the owners are on site and nice/friendly. Verizon/MiFi signal very good. Easy on/off hwy 97 to entrance to park good signage for park too. Quiet at night. Fuel available in Culver, Madras also has grocery stores. Madras Elks lodge. Power was good, water pressure good. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Redmond / Central Oregon KOA

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $40.00

Check in was very quick & friendly. Site was clean with green grass. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $41.00

This response is with regards to ALL KOA Parks. I cannot understand why the managers, etc. continue to park all RV's next to each other without leaving at least one space between. We arrived at 3:15pm and were assigned space #49. We were in an end space with 7 empty ones to the right of us. At 4:00pm a camper pulled into space 48. Upon examination the other 6 spaces were still empty. And to add to the problem there are 5 spaces across the path with #37 being the end unit. Yes there is a rig in that space when we arrived and the other 4 are still empty. This not the only time this had happened. Along with all the other KOA parks we have had two incidents where there was only one other rig in the entire park when we arrived and, guess what, we were put right next to them. Fortunately we were able to go back to the office, complain and were assigned to another spot. Other than that I have been pleased with all their parks. I just wish they would make that one little change in assigning RV spots. I they fill up fine but at least space the rigs until that happens. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

Obstacles

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $48.00

As a former KOA workcamper this park was a disappointment. There were dead trees needing removal, the grass at sites was full of weeds and dry. The pool looked great and was pretty busy. However, the dog park was all dirt and full of feces. There was a wasp nest under the bridge leading to the dog park and our dog got stung. The picnic table needed paint very badly. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $45.00

We rented an RV spot from Madras/Culver KOA. We have a toy hauler with our quads and dirt bikes parked in front and our Raptor parked in front of that. We set up a wire fence around our campground on posts to keep our two Australia Sheppard off-leash but constrained. We are regularly complimented on this tactic and were complimented at this campground also. 24 hours into our stay ...the manager/hostess came by telling us to take the fence down. First stating that "people complained", then changed to "people might complain", then stated that "if it was a fence purchased at petco it would be ok but this looks ....", and finally said that "any bad reviews would kill her and we need to take it down" Also the campground is like a parking lot, no seclusion at all. One whole lane of trailer spots are residence of which is not the most comforting appearance of safety. The pool is rather dirty, upon my kids first usage they found a dyeing bird in the water and had to get the staff to come and rescue it. The bathrooms were closed for cleaning for about 2 hours and were still not very clean. One of the mens showers was not working. The store/office staff gentleman was great with the kids and checking us in. Although we were asked not to put any tents on the grass as it has been hard to keep it green this year but there are tents all over the grass and it is not at all green. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $48.00

We stayed in a small travel trailer and a tent. The restrooms were very dirty and appeared to not be cleaned the 2 days we camped here. In the men's restroom, only 1 of 3 toilets were working. The women's restroom had slime in the showers and very dirty floors. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Dirt

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $43.00

This is a smallish KOA as KOA's go and as such, suited us better than a lot of the larger, busier ones we've visited. We visited for 5 nights over the eclipse. When I first called for a reservation a full 12 months out, was told we could have a site for our first several days, but on the day of the eclipse (Aug 21) had to move to an overflow area since they were booked. Then just before Oregon was going to open up sites at Cove Palisades, she called me with a cancellation and that we could have a site for our full 5 days without moving. I thought that she went above and beyond to make it work. Beyond the excellent customer service, we found the sites ample, shaded for the most part, and level. We would definitely come back again. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $39.00

This is a well-run park. We were greeted promptly and assigned a level pull-through site with water and electric hookups. There is a dump station on the way out of the park. There are quite a few trees in the campground and we had some shade. There is a nice small pool which looked inviting and clean. The store stocked quite a bit including some clothing. The only negative is that, while the bathrooms were clean, the showers could use a good scrubbing with bleach, as they smelled musty and there was a little mold around the shower curtains. Overall, it was fine and we would stay here again. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Sjo

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $40.00

Clean park, not in Redmond however, closer to Culver. Quiet, just far enough off hwy 97. Our nice level site had a nice view of Mt Hood? Would stay again without hesitation. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $42.00

The campground can be difficult to find; there are no signs on Hwy97, the major north-south highway. Grounds are clean, nicely maintained, sites level, hookups all work. Pleasant staff, offered unexpected perks such as evening ice cream social and pancake breakfast. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $31.00

I'm an avid bicycle rider and this park is great for that. I was able to ride a round trip of 12.5 miles without traffic. My wife loves to walk so the irrigation canal behind the park: 1 mile in either direction.

However, the RV Park has some major issues with power and water pressure. That being said I'll start with the power. Being summer you want your RV running the air with 2 dogs inside when sight seeing. The power started kicking out with my surge protector just about the 1st day. I noticed that the power would drop dangerously low like 103 volts AC. My surge protector has an under and over voltage protection. I mentioned to the front office that there is a problem with the power and if they knew about it. They did, and I asked what they planned to do to correct it. I was told it was an on going issue. They directed me to the owner. We had a discussion and he changed out my pedestal outlets. I noticed the possible problem and explained the issue. He listened, agreed and said he was looking into it and had plans to upgrade the pedestals to 50 amp. I then asked if he could try and repair my site since I was here for a month. He agreed to re-pull wire to my site before the 4th of July weekend. It was not done and my power kicked out all weekend long, sometimes 6 times in an hour. I then had to put my surge protector in bypass, making my surge protector useless, which now wouldn't protect all of my electronics. I then went into the office and they offered me a refund.

Well where are you going to go on the 4th, if you don't have a reservation. She came by later and apologized for being rude. We left today and nothing has been done a whole month dealing with adverse power, leaving us without the security of power staying on when we were gone. The water pressure during the day was 20 PSI when they were watering the grass. We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

K18 Site 12

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $32.00

Pleasant, clean, well maintained and quiet. Great surrounding hills and very helpful courteous staff that go the extra mile! We camped at Redmond / Central Oregon KOA in a Motorhome.

Close to redmond

Featured Campgrounds Near Redmond / Central Oregon KOA

Are you affiliated with Redmond / Central Oregon KOA ?