2.7 Poor

Glendale, Oregon

869 Autumn Ln
Glendale, Oregon 97442

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • WiFi WiFi no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $14.00

This park has too many abandoned trailers and motor homes which make it look trashy. The pool looks clean though we did not use it. We picked a pull-through spot as we were only going to be here one night. The road to the park is a bit of a challenge should you meet another RV on the way in or out. This did not happen to us. The manager did his best to make the best out of a bad situation. If I needed a place to stay I probably would stay here again though I would look for a more modern place to stay. Maybe with Passport America they can generate enough revenue to do some fixing up on this place. The only really bad thing about it is the proximity to I-5. We parked in a ways from the freeway but we could still hear the noise. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $14.00

I wish I had read all the other reviews first, because there are all TRUE, what a dump. lots of trash in park, never did find the sewer, hard negotiating roads with a 40 footer. The sad thing is that you can see that at one time, maybe a decade ago, this was a nice park. They have the multiplex power posts ( had to kill the wasps in mine), Pool was clean but did not use it, the sites had at one time been delineated by wood edging and gravel, now hard to see, but still there. Apparently they used this as a music venue as there was a stage at one end of the park. We stayed her in a 40 ft MH, will not return, this park needs to be removed from PPA. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $16.00

This is the absolute worst campground we have ever encountered. It is trashy, the electric didn't work and it was full of vagrant types getting drunk. We got back into our motorhome and left back out on the dusty gravel road and it has take my husband 3 days to get the dust off. I've had to dust everything in the MH. Even $300,000 motorhomes leak when that much dust is blowing out from your diesel exhaust. We couldn't tell the color of our tow car. WARNING: Never ever go there. Shame shame on Passport America. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $15.00

WiFi weak and unusable at my site (far end of campground). Cable TV not working for entire campground as per staff. Steep asphalt then gravel road; narrow but maintained. Constant Interstate 5 noise. Passport America rate. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $1.00

If there is a number below 1 then that is what we would rate this park. To start with, we drove through and could not even think about parking and getting out of the truck. This is the worst park I have ever seen. It was true "trailer trash". Messy, trash all over, lots of stationery trailers that were filthy. I cannot believe that Passport America has this listed in its book. Plus, the road is a one lane, dirt road, downhill, with no pull over spot if two meet in the middle, goes about 1 mile. Do Not come here. This site requires a dollar amount, so we put in a dollar, even though we drove through. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2008 - $12.00

Would not reccomend this campground to my worst enemy, we stopped for one night. This is the spot where the word trailer trash comes to mind. I expected to see Jerry Springer there. The restrooms and showers were the worst I have ever seen. Cannot believe that this is a Passport America campground and has been rated by Woodhall. I think they need to go in and check it again. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2007 - $12.00

Kind of in the middle of nowhere, this campground is a nice place to stop for a night or two if you are traveling along I-5. I was here in winter, so none of the facilities like the pool were available, so I can't comment on them. My pull through was very long and the hookup post was in very good condition and covered to keep it out of the rain. The staff person I dealt with was very friendly and led me to my site with her golf cart. There was cable TV, but only 4 or 5 channels worked when I was there. They are supposed to have WiFi, but it didn't seem to work. I was only there for a night, so I didn't bother asking about it. With Passport America, this really is a good deal. The road into and out of the campground is pretty steep, take it slow and be careful if it has been raining. There were some long term residents living in rather old trailers. We camped at Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground

Are you affiliated with Meadow Wood RV Park and Campground ?