3.3 Poor

Carolina Pines

Conway, South Carolina

5800 Highway 90
Conway, South Carolina 29526

• Pull-thru Sites Pull-thru Sites ?
  • Pets Allowed Pets Allowed ?
  • Big Rig Access Big Rig Access ?
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • 55+ Only 55+ Only ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly ?
  • Boondocking Boondocking ?
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Full Hookup Full Hookup ?
  • Electric (50 AMP) Electric (50 AMP) ?
  • Electric (30 AMP) Electric (30 AMP) ?
  • Sewer Sewer ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Water Water ?
  • Cable/Sat. TV Hookup Cable/Sat. TV Hookup ?
  • WiFi WiFi ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Pool Access Pool Access ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Carolina Pines" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $75.00

I really hate giving this park such a poor review because we really enjoyed our stay but I am so aggravated with their "lock in site" policy, I will NEVER go back. A group of 4 of us made our reservations in March, 2019 selecting 4 sites close to each other. Before the end of confirming you reservation you are asked if you want to "lock in" your site for an additional $30.00. Really??? I felt like what is the chance my site would be taken? Well guess what, 3 of the 4 of us was moved out of our sites. The friend who stayed in his site paid the $30.00 to lock in his site. To add insult to injury, we got to talking to the campers in our site and find out they didn't request this site. They were there by themselves and could care less where they were put. I complained and got moved to a site closer to each other but who wants to go through this hassle? This is a beautiful campground with excellent amenities and a great staff but they are getting off on the wrong foot. We will go back to the beach but NOT to Carolina Pines. We camped at Carolina Pines in a Travel Trailer.

A
Patio

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $75.00

I will start by saying that when this park is complete and all amenities are open, it will be amazing. However, they are not there yet. There is a lot of construction going on which is weather dependent so I get that they are behind but they need to tell folks that when they are checking in. The woman that checked me in barely looked at me and was carrying on a conversation with a coworker about office supplies. She never told me that there were areas of the park that should be avoided due to ongoing construction. When I was exploring the new buildings to see what was open, I was “scolded” by an employee for being in the area. No signs, plenty of other folks walking around exploring but I was singled out and told to leave. I won’t even go into the fact that she called me “SIR” ....not every woman has long hair!!! The sites are nice, nice dog parks but when it is up and running I can see where it will be very busy with a lot to do for the kids. They did give two free nights for the lack of amenities but I’m not sure I would go back. There are no vending machines or store open on site so if you need anything you will have to leave the park for now. We camped at Carolina Pines in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Concrete
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $90.00

Opened on July 1st 2019. We came on July 4th. There was only one small pool open. None of the amenities were opened that were supposed to be. We were told we could bring our personal golf cart with insurance when we made reservations but when we got there they said we couldn't use it. They changed the rules but never called us. So the golf cart sat on our truck the whole time while plenty other personal golf carts were driving around that were not all annual . Also they stated on their website that that give military discount. They do not give military discount after asking in office while checking in. Everything was just a mess with this opening way too early for this campground. They could have called to let us know that nothing would be open to use. No shocker that they changed our site also. Pics for reference. We camped at Carolina Pines in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Carolina Pines

Are you affiliated with Carolina Pines ?