Bass Lake RV Campground

Dillon, South Carolina

1149 Bass Lake Pl
Dillon, South Carolina 29536

• Pet Area Pet Area no
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Landing Strip Landing Strip yes
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no

Ask fellow campers about "Bass Lake RV Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $20.00

Beautiful campground with very easy access on/off I95. Check-in was very easy and the office attendant was very nice. He led us to our site which was shaded by pine trees. Park is very clean. I even used the laundry facilities which which fine. Very quiet park and not too crowded (maybe 20 other campers here) and saw very few people. Definitely a great value for Passport card holders but a great park regardless. Park does have WiFi but it’s a bit slow. No cable but I picked up ~30 HD channels with my antenna. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $40.00

Small campground right off I-95, within 5 miles of all services [ie: fuel, restaurants, shopping]. Pull thru lots on grass/gravel, 50A, sewer hook-ups, DSL WIFI with weak signal if any, no cable tv but plenty of ota channels. A playground and catch and release pond for fishing. The hosts are a hard working couple who keep this park up and running. We would return if in the area. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $30.00

No hot water in the showers/restrooms at all. No air conditioner in the restroom facilities which is pretty well needed in 100 degree heat. WiFi is all but non existent. All of the spots with shade are taken by full time residents. The people running the park were quite nice. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

C1
Gravel, Grass

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $20.00

The rate was with a Passport America discount for a one night stay. The site was long, grass, pull-through, and FHU with 50 amp electric. We had good Verizon voice and data reception. We had reception from 2 of 3 DishTV satellites. At the Passport America rate this was a good park for an overnight stay even though there was quite a bit of traffic noise from I95. We would stay here again. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

A10

Featured Campgrounds Near Bass Lake RV Campground

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $20.00

Some full time residents; W/E sites for those passing through. The water quality was good; electric good. Nice pull through site on grass. Small playground and a bathhouse. Family room with free WiFi; TV Antenna coverage is good; Verizon coverage excellent. Large lake with fishing and a trail to walk around. Also has a small airport next door to let the dogs loose. I-95 is right next door so it is kind of noisy. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $29.00

Pros: near I-95; gated. Cons: noise from I-95; site was sand and tree roots; lots of permanent residents. Would not stay more than one night, the 8+ rating fooled us into this stay. Average rating is being generous. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $20.00

We needed a park for an overnight stay. I had read positive reviews and it was on the Passport America website, so we decided to give it a go. I called in advance to confirm PP, gladly accepted. The Park was easy to get to and very nice. We had a WE only site, but did not mind. From what I could see all sites are located on a well-cared for green lawn. Our site, Site #10, was completely level (on grass!). That is rare for any surface. Great value, only 5 miles from South of the Border (we did not go). We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Site 10
Grass

Shuler's Bar-B-Que restaurant is 16 miles away but worth the trip. Food is excellent, buffet style. Also, when existing the park we found it challenging to make a left to get on the main road, very close to I-95 entrance. Might want to turn right and make a U-turn.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $35.00

This is a relatively small campground closely located to I-95 just over the border into South Carolina (from North Carolina). It is not far from the tourist "trap" - South of the Border. For an overnight stop close to the highway, it works very well. I wouldn't want to stay for an extended time only because of the closeness to the highway and associated noise. Given all that, it was fairly quiet the night we were there. The sites are all grass, pull-throughs. The staff are very friendly and helpful and led us to our site. Restrooms appear to be clean. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

C2

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $29.00

Arrived late, there was someone there to great us and bring us to site. We noticed my tire was low, In the morning He came out with a pump and extension cord and helped me fill tire with Air. The site was on grass but very level and hard. They were very nice and Helpful. Great place to stop its right off highway, or stay awhile with the friendly staff. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $30.00

Nice park for an overnight. We have stayed here several times on our trips here and there. Close to I-95 but very little road noise. All utilities work well. WiFi leaves a bit to be desired, but after all, we're supposed to be camping. Campground was very clean and well maintained. Be sure you have a good welcome mat. It is very sandy. We will definitely stay here again. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

B-1
Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $23.00

Very convenient for the 95. Easy & on off. Considering the campground is so close to the freeway it's in a beautiful location with a lake, lawns & trees. Traffic noise could be heard but not an issue for us where we were situated. The site was sand & grass & not too much difficulty levelling. The rest rooms & laundry were clean & the whole campground was beautifully maintained & well run. Very good value for money. Would definitely recommend & will return if in the area. Not much to do in the immediate area but a nice campground for overnight stay or to relax for a day or two. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $18.00

We called for reservations July 4th morning. We were treated just perfect. Nothing fancy, just clean and some good old southern hospitality. Right off of I95. Very little traffic noise. Level grass sites with excellent 50 amp service. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $35.00

Agree with the previous positive comments. Fantastic park and lady that checked us in. Loved walking near the lake. Grounds are very well kept. Wifi was great. Highway sounds were not a bother to us. Everything was great. Our new favorite 95 CG. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $36.00

Older park, which means older refurbished buildings. Roads and sites are level and sandy. The couple who owns and runs the park are very friendly and courteous. The official greater, Lily the Cat, was just as friendly as them. The lake around the park was a treat to walk around. A couple of Canada geese flew in as we were finishing our walk. Couple of nights later we watched a beaver eating some shrubbery along the shore. We made a point after that to look for his dam and lodge, while in the process of noticing the small trees that he felled. The park is situated next to I-95, so there is alot of traffic noises. If you could over look that, it is a very nice place to visit. We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

A12
Patio

Day trip to Lake View to see an Old Grist Mill, a Tobacto Museum in Mullins, and Old Vidalia Academy in Lata. Ate The Century Restaurant, all you can eat buffet for $10.00 apiece.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $19.00

This park is very close to I-95, but the noise wasn't a problem. We had one day of rain, but the drainage at the site was very good - no puddles. Our site (C-1) was spacious. Plenty long for my Ram 3500 and 42' fiver. The staff was very friendly and guided us to the site. A racetrack is nearby, but the races going on were not an issue. All in all, we had a very relaxing stay and will return. I'd give it a 10 if it had a fenced dog park! We camped at Bass Lake RV Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

C-1
Dirt, Sand, Grass

Walmart is about 1 mile away. Food Lion is a little further.

Featured Campgrounds Near Bass Lake RV Campground

Are you affiliated with Bass Lake RV Campground ?