Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA

• Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Biking Biking yes

Ask fellow campers about "Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $81.00

Nice park - we had spot with wood patio that included gas fire pit and table and bench. Also had grill and another picnic table and fire ring. Great space - large and private. They have wine tastings everyday at 6:30 in a lovely café. Pool looked nice - decent size. Wooded area with trail to walk the dog. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

There is wine tasting every night 6:30... local wines.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $64.00

First visit but we will definitely be back! Very friendly office/store staff. Lovely amenities. Awesome pizza delivered right to your site at reasonable price and toppings are included!! We had the thin crust which was delicious. Site was fairly level and nicely shaded. Only stayed one night - convenience to I-95 is a plus. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $61.00

Small well kept gem of a campground right off I-95. Staff friendly and welcoming. Wine tasting and beer flights in evenings nice treat. The pizza was good after long day at beach too. They will even deliver to your site. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Make the trip to Hunting Island State Park. The beach, water access, and parking is fantastic, if not almost tropical.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $82.00

Site was level, but the area due to the massive rains they had recently was a little water logged. For some reason, the sewer connection was at the front of the site and the water and electric at the back. This caused me to have to pull forward into the road at the end of our stay to dump the tanks. Our particular site had a raised deck with picnic table and fire pit as well as a large gas grill. Nice camp store and small pizza shop and bar in the store. Campground also has curbside trash pickup in the mornings. The only detraction was a couple of long term sites in the grounds that could use some tidying up. We'll definitely use this campground again. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Picnic Table, Patio

Featured Campgrounds Near Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $60.00

Very nice RV Park conveniently located off of I-95. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $65.00

Owner and staff could not have been nicer, the wine and beer tasting were top notch. The sites are well wooded and beautiful. Roads are a little narrow for my 37 foot with a toad but I managed. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $64.00

We stayed here for 1-night on our way to Orlando. We arrived LATE and did not expect anything but a note with our site on it.The person checking us in and the gentleman who showed us to our site were super friendly and helpful. If we are in the area again we will definitely stay for longer than 7 hours. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $58.00

They are a very busy office when we have been here. WE LOVE the little coffee wine bar!! Pizza is amazing. Staff is very friendly. We were shown to our site. The campground was very clean and had easy access to I-95. We stayed here: going and coming back, so our loyalty should show we endorse the campground. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

tjp

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $57.00

Nice average KOA, but $62 (including tax) for an overnight park, Water & Electric only? That's a tad steep for a typical KOA that doesn't offer a thing that stands above most other KOA's I've been to. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Point South KOA, owner at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA responded to this review

We are sorry you did not find value in your stay. We want you to enjoy your journey and so we offer 100% money back guarantee within an hour if you are unsatisfied. We believe in our product that much. 36 years ownership has brought many happy guests through our doors. We wish you well on your travels and hope you find what you are looking for. Happy Camping. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $65.00

This was an interesting park, had a nice wine lounge and very art deco bathroom! My site was an upgraded patio site, it was lovely, lots of well maintained flora & fauna! Great access to I-95. I will return! We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt

We are glad you enjoyed your stay but are a tad perplexed that you didn't find value, at a 3 rating, although you noticed and enjoyed all of our touches and amenities. We wish you best on your trip and look forward to hosting your next stay. We hope you find the 50 amp full hook up site with 62 channels of cable and password protected high speed wifi worth the price during your next stay. Our 50 amp sites always fill and book first. Best to you and yours. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $70.00

Staff is very friendly. We were shown to our site. The campground was very clean and had easy access to I-95. During the day employees were constantly maintaining the grounds. I purchased propane at this campground and the price was very reasonable. The only issue was the price is high for a dirt RV site. The small brick patio area was not placed correctly to allow its use. They did have a picnic table. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Thank you for choosing Point South KOA. We are glad you enjoyed your 62 channels of cable, high speed wifi, full hookup pull through. We are confused about the comment of dirt lot when each site is graveled as well as the roads. We offer 100% money back within an hour of check if you do not feel you received value in your purchase. Open 14 hours a day 365 days a year we are here to serve you. Happy travels. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $60.00

Friendly, helpful staff made us feel right at home. Easy check in and host led us to our site and helped us park. The grass was saturated with recent rain, so The host brought a board for us to stand on when we stepped out of the camper. We'll stay here again we hope! We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

We are glad you found a home away from home on your journey through the Lowcountry of SC and that the service and cleanliness was 5 star. We are sorry though that you found small value in your purchase with the 3 star review in that aspect. The east coast has seen an enormous amount of rain this year and we are glad that it drained quickly and appreciate your understanding of things that are truly out of our control. We look forward to hosting your next stay and hope you find the value has increased. We do offer 100% money back within an hour if you are unsatisfied. Safe travels to you and yours. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $57.00

Very nice campground staff are very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this place. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Point South KOA. Open 365 days a year we are happy to help make your stay an exceptional one. We look forward to hosting your next reprieve if your journey brings you by exit 33 on I95 in SC. Happy Camping. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $75.00

Convenient off I-95. Nice sites, with a lot of trees. Price was for a premium patio site, and it was very nice and worth the extra price. Helpful friendly staff, great camp store and bar. Yes a bar, with wine tasting and beer on tap. Nice pool, overall a very nice campground. I would absolutely recommend it and would stay there again. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Thank you for your kind review and being a promoter of Point South KOA. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Deluxe Patio Site. We are hoping to add several more in the near future. The hybrid grill, propane fire table, unique seating on the 250 sq ft deck plus the adjacent patio with table and fire ring all with a woodland view makes for a Great stay. We look forward to hosting your next camping trip. Jennifer~

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $55.00

What a beautiful and quiet rv park nestled in tall pines near I95. The staff were absolutely great-not just friendly but personable. We will stay here again. We camped at Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Grass
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

We appreciate your kind words and time sharing your experience during your stay. We are thrilled you found everything to your expectations and beyond. We strive to make a haven for guests on I95 of life. Best to you and we look forward to hosting your next stay when your journey brings you through. Safe travels. Jennifer~

Featured Campgrounds Near Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA

Are you affiliated with Point South / I-95 / Yemassee KOA ?