Treetops RV Resort

1901 W. Arbrook Blvd.
Arlington, Texas 76015

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Group Camping Group Camping no
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Playground Playground no
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no

Ask fellow campers about "Treetops RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $67.00

Pretty, clean and well maintained campground in Arlington close to I-20 and commercial shopping areas and restaurants. Roads are new asphalt and sites are spacious, gravel with a concrete pad for a new plastic picnic table. If you like trees and shade this is the place to go in Dallas/Ft Worth area but don't expect to be able to use your roof satellite. There is cable and many air channels available. There are occasional small patches of grass but many attractive shrubbery, hanging baskets and a few fountains. Most of people in the park are long term guests but their sites are very attractive. There are a few pull thru sites that are long. They have a small pool but no playground. Their free Wifi was OK but not good enough to stream video without paying an extra fee. Sites are pricey. My only complaint is when I made the reservation I asked for a site that I could get satellite access and when I checked in I asked if the site could get satellite and was told yes. When I set up the site was in the trees and access was not possible. Walking around it would appear only 1-2 sites might be able to get access. A few people with mobile units could. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Covered Forested

Near 6 Flags and new Cowboys stadium. Younger Bush Presidential Library and Dallas Arboretum are nice.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $52.00

Roads are a little tight for getting around in 45' motorhome but they are all paved. Getting to registration was a bit confusing too. There was an escort to our site once we had registered. Sites are mostly shaded and rates vary depending on location. We paid $10 to be able to wash our coach on site which was reasonable. Our site was quite large but did not have grass. Despite being in season and kids out of school, the property was quiet and relaxing. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

PPT75
Picnic Table, Patio

See the LEGO exhibit at Perot Museum of Nature & Science in Dallas. Mustangs of Las Colinas.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $67.00

Nice hidden park, Close to shopping, quiet, lots of friendly full timers, beautifully maintained, WiFi slow so we used our Verizon hockey puck, great little dog park that has Astro turf - at first my dogs were unsure of what it was! Lots of trees and areas of grass it even has a little creek separating the 2 sides of the park. It was a tad confusing as you pull in, signs directed you to regular parking spaces and said to park and then go and check in but check was back up a little hill where you pulled in. they do bring you to your site. Has a pool we didn't use but it looked nice. Not sure how to get in the pool area since no directions were given. Codes were given for the laundry and rest rooms but nothing for the pool. The only disappointment was restrooms/shower. The North Restrooms near our campsite has 3 individual unisex restroom/shower combination. They really need updating. Floors were dirty, tile chipped, they looked original from when the park was built. I would have given them a higher score if the restrooms were updated and clean. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $41.00

Very nice RV park. Lots of permanent RV's but all the sites were clean & the people were all friendly. Site was level with concrete patio. Hook ups were conveniently located, easy to connect to & worked fine. WiFi & AT&T cell service both were good. Good location, close to several shopping areas, restaurants & Hwy 20. We would stay here again if in this area. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Grass

Featured Campgrounds Near Treetops RV Resort

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $51.00

Averaged $51 / night with Passport America discount for W/E50/S/I. Would've been $64 without discount. This is a shady campground with paved paths and level gravel sites. Located in Arlington it is very convenient to visit sites in both Dallas and Fort Worth. The only negative is that our neighbor who appeared to have several individuals living on site in a trailer long-term was very loud late at night even after midnight including use of profanity. One even cranked up his motorcycle at 6 AM every morning to leave for work which was very disturbing. Did not file a complaint with the office as I was concerned about retaliation while we were gone during the days. Should've done it as we pulled out but we were anxious to get on the road. Nevertheless we would stay again. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

All the tourist sites in Dallas and Fort Worth are within 30 to 45 min if you avoid rush hour traffic. We are retired so we're not up early enough to get caught in rush hour traffic anyways!!!

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $38.00

Overall the park is very nice. However, I have several complaints. 1. The laundry. There are only 6 washing machines for the very full park. (There is a second laundry room, but it was out of order). Be prepared for a wait. 2. The price $840/month PLUS $100 deposit PLUS electricity. I would have happily paid this for the majority of sites on the property. Unfortunately my assigned site is my third complaint. My awning faced my neighbors with a shared patio space. 4. At check-out she asked for $100 for the electric (without reading the meter). I ended up getting $50 back after I disputed this with my paid deposit. I will consider staying here in the future (due to lack of other options in the area) but will request an adequate site and pay attention to my bill. *Also noted that my neighbors made the patio station worse (which is not the parks fault). But, three small kids and two dogs were a lot to handle. At times I'm pretty sure they were on my roof. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

165A

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $44.00

For being somewhat downtown the park was quiet. Very pleasant setting. Easy accessibility to I-20 allowing travel to sightseeing area easy and close. Freeway system in and around DFW area is very confusing. Makes driving and towing a little stressful, but the highways are nice. Would recommend and stay there again. Toured AT&T stadium, Fortworth stockyard and South Fork ranch where Dallas was filmed. Stadium and stockyard was well worth the time. South Fork, not so much, unless you were a die hard Dallas fan. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $56.00

This was quick overnight stop at a hidden spot in the city. Very clean and quiet, in spite of being within a few blocks of the Parks Mall with lots of traffic on Christmas Eve. I forgot to mention Good Sam number when I called, but nice manager called to get it for our discount. They called us to be sure we would be there before office early close on Christmas Eve showed us to site They have on-site propane. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

The Parks Mall and lots of other shopping; just a few miles from Cowboy Stadium, Ranger Stadium and 6 Flags over Texas Easy access to I-20

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $28.00

Luck of the draw. Previous stay we had a long, level straight pull-thru. This time we had a barely long enough, unlevel, curved pull-thru (front tire was off the ground). We didn't disconnect our toad but the escort warned us that we would need to disconnect before pulling in if we were going to disconnect. All the trees make for a pretty park but leaves, twigs and nuts may need to be cleared off before retracting the slides. Water, electric and cable was good. Over-the-air tv was good. Quiet. Dog park was relatively close and clean. There was a propane dispensing station in the park. Roads were newly paved. Hookups and concrete patio were to the rear of the site after pulling far enough ahead to clear the road with our toad. The southern rest room has one shower stall. As I recall, the northern rest room has multiple shower stalls. Did not use the pool. Rate was with Passport America. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Patio

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $54.00

Stayed one night at this park while driving through the area. We were a bit confused when trying to locate the office to check in. There are signs directing you to where to park while checking in (which blocks several campsites?), but from there we weren't sure where to find the office. We stayed in a pull thru for convenience, but we generally prefer back-ins. Back-in sites looked very pretty but overall the park felt a bit crowded. Staff was pleasant and it suited us well for one night. We stayed on 118A and based on the site number I was concerned that it might be a buddy site, but 118A and 118B actually back up to each other (versus facing each other). Site was a bit sloped but leveling wasn't difficult. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

118A

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $28.00

We were in kind of an odd spot but the park has a wide assortment of spots - some are very nice. It was a good value for the money and VERY close to everything. A suburban neighborhood complete with shopping is within minutes of the RV park. The pool was not open and we did not use the restrooms. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $46.00

Just a 7 for this park, mainly because of the sites. It's wonderfully located off I-20. Close to everything in Arlington. Tight to get into and out of. Lots of trees, but they're messy. Gravel pads, it was unloved. Trees hindered you being able to get out your awning. Plan on cleaning your truck and rig after you leave if you're there for a week. Four 8.5" x 11" pages of rules, along with two half pages that are ones that somehow got missed. I-20 to S. Cooper Road. Left on Arbrook, right on Melear. Enter the park and do a loop around the sites on your right. Park and go register. Not well marked and your tendency will be to turn left towards the office. Guess I expected a little more and was disappointed, especially with the clean up. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Covered Forested
Tight Turns

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $50.00

Not too many good choices in this area, strangely enough but this park is very nice. Located in an urban area it still maintains a park like atmosphere, lots of trees and grass. Interior roads are somewhat tight but manageable. Lots of full time working folks but that's to be expected almost everywhere you go these days. Most RV's were newer and in good shape. We were in site # 119 which was very nice, premium pull through, patio table and chairs with propane grill. 50 amp was good, water pressure was good. Site is by itself with tons of room from other sites. Internet was so so, we used out verizon hot spot which worked well. Check in was quick and easy although the entrance to the park and directions to the office were a little confusing its no big deal. Office folks were very nice so were park workers we talked to. Pool area is nice. Lots of room to walk dogs plus a fenced dog park. Close to the big mall, lots of shopping and restaurants nearby, not too far from ATT stadium, Rangers Ball Park and Six Flags. Nice place to stay, we will be back. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Asphalt
Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

3 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $62.00

Gorgeous sites with lots of trees/shade. Only spent one night so thought it was pricey but rates may be lower for longer stays. Lots of residents (would be a great place to stay during winter months for the snowbirds). Finding office was confusing. Site was relatively level, full hookup & cable. Pull through not straight: you pull through one spot then curve left (or right) into your spot. Plenty of parking for additional vehicles. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $55.00

Escorted to site designated by staff, assisted in assurance positioning of MH proper to reach full hookups, friendly and very helpful check-in desk staff. Sites vary greatly from totally acceptable manicured sites to simple pull-in and hookup, nothing fancy sites. Ours was gravel, non-descript and certainly inadequate for 'resort' classification, regretfully, as nearby landscaped empty sites also available/empty of use. Due to proximity to popular area attractions, great central location close to shopping, restaurants, Interstate. We camped at Treetops RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Treetops RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Treetops RV Resort ?