Houston East RV Resort

• Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Pet Area Pet Area no
  • Playground Playground no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Houston East RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2019 - $40.00

This park is one of the nicest and best maintained parks that I've stayed in in my past 3 plus years on the road. With One HUGE WARNING!!!! With only one way to get in, you must drive past an asphalt plant 1/2 mile away. They have allowed their mud and such to be all over the road. It took me an hour to wash the mess off my RV and Truck. Be prepared to drive off the road on the left shoulder to avoid the mess. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

D1

LA Crawfish was Excellant.

JBu

Date of Stay: November, 2019 - $44.00

Easy, pleasant check-in. Gated, paved roads through out the resort. Clean and well manicured too. I would have given a higher rating had it not been for the road noise, it was difficult to sit outside, not too bad inside. We would probably stay here again. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

A4

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $54.00

Easy access to and from I-10. Highway noise was not a problem. Clean well-kept Park. Walmart superstore with gas nearby. Staff is friendly. Have stayed here before, can recommend, and will stay here again. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A-2
Asphalt

Spacious, Nearby

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $47.00

Overnight stop, convenient to I-10. Combination of long term and short stay campers. Well kept, no dilapidated trailers. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Houston East RV Resort

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $44.00

Friendly staff, security gate, all paved roads and sites. Mostly shady with mature trees. Lots of work campers. Over all a very pleasant small park. I did check out laundry room, it was small but adequate. There was noise from interstate but it was fine inside our motor home. We would absolutely stay here again. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A2
Concrete, Grass

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $40.00

Nice, clean park. Level site. We needed an overnight traveling I-10. Would be an excellent park if there was a little more room on interior roads in spots. We didn't unhook and were lucky all the sites didn't have vehicles on them or we might not have been able to make a couple of turns when leaving. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

E1

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $40.00

Pretty nice park other than the road noise from I-10. Lots of trees and grass at our site. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $31.00

We stayed a week - mostly long term campers in the park - Yes a nice park and even the wifi worked but the noise from interstate 10 can not be understated - the park is on a one way frontage road and very inconvenient to get to - it does not help that you must pass a concrete plant that the trucks track mud onto the frontage road - had to wash both the car and the motor home. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $40.00

This park is sparkling clean. We had a large green area next to our coach. Although close to the freeway, the park was relatively quiet. When we checked in, in addition to prompt, friendly service, we got dog treats for our furry friends, two bottles of water and a bag of ice. Nice touch. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $35.00

Great friendly staff, utility hook up in great spot for easy hookup with sewer hook up further back away from electrical/water. Level cement pads with grass & new picnic table with an umbrella! Place is well kept & gated, excellent cable and good WiFi for phone service. Place is right off I-10 so you will hear it but crank up TV & A/C to drown it out. This is my my 4th time here for an overnight We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

New HEB shopping center nearby plus other services. Flying j not very far. Easy on to I-10

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $32.00

Had nice pull thru we were only staying one night. Pool looked great! We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

first row
Picnic Table, Patio

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $40.00

This is a beautiful, well-maintained park. Sites are reasonably long, level with sufficient space and grass between each site. All facilities are maintained, grass is cut, there are substantial pet walks with doggie bags and disposal can provided. We noted two negatives. On check-in we found the staffing inadequate. There was one host and she was busy on the phone for the first five minutes I stood there as she explained to a potential customer all the information available on their website! When she finally got to checking me in she showed me the site map and where our site was located. Her assistant who would have shown us to our site was gone so she was showing me on the site map how to drive there. Since the streets in front and behind the site were two-way streets she indicated I could approach from either side. I knew that to be incorrect as the utilities are generally on the left of a coach, so I asked her where the utilities were located. She had no idea! We managed to get into our site without an issue, although it was a bit short for our 45' motorhome with Jeep attached. I was concerned as the Jeep was sticking out a foot or so in the rear, but shouldn't have as many of the "residents" park wherever they wish without concern for blocking a road. The other issue is the full-time residents. A number of them have VERY LOUD trucks or motorcycles and don't mind revving their engines so all can marvel at the wonders of loud mufflers. That is, of course, more an issue of the type of clientele rather than the park itself, but there should be an effort made to control the noise. Last, their brochure does not mention the gate or the necessity to get within ONE foot of it for it to open. We were going to call the office on Sunday morning as we were attempting to leave and the gate wouldn't open, but the office is "CLOSED" on Sunday??? We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

F-1

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $38.00

The previous reviews are spot on. The sites for overnight are near the front of the park, close to office, laundry, pool, rest rooms. But the sites are close to I-10 and there is a lot of traffic noise. But that is the only negative with the park. Customer service is good, the cold water and ice upon arrival is nice, the park is very clean, even around the resident sites. Plenty of room to walk the pup, with poop bags furnished. Cable was ok, wifi was basic, you can pay daily for increased speed. Sites all concrete and level. Overall, very good for overnight or longer to catch up on things. We would stay here again. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

A04

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

Very nice park. We called for a last minute reservation and they were very accommodating. From the first contact via phone to check in the staff was great. I was pleasantly surprised when I was handed 2 bottles of water with koozies and a small bag of ice at check in. The park is clean and well kept. Big rig friendly. We stayed here in a 42 motorhome. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

B4

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

We have been to over 150 rv parks throughout the U.S.; many high end and expensive. I have to say, from the very first phone call, this place is top drawer. My reservation was handled efficiently and the person on the phone very understandable. I always give more points when a park will let me select my site. I like when a park has a good website with the rv park site map. I knew this place was going to be good. Check in process continued their high quality service. She greeted me with a smile and two cold bottles of water with their own koozies and a little bag of ice...nice touch!! Everything was explained thoroughly and her advertisers will be happy she pointed them out to me in her brochure. She even offered to help me with my iPhone if I had any problems connecting to WiFi. She explained that the free WiFi was basic but we could pay for an upgrade. Our WiFi was very good. Lots of cable tv channels. All came in clear. Grounds are very nicely kept and lots of mowed grass between sites. The back of the park is for worker bees and long termers but all rigs are nice and in good shape. No junk on the outside. If I had to stay in the Houston area for a long period, I would stay here EXCEPT the NOISE from I-10 is really bad! I am not going to mark them down but my husband will probably not sleep well. Bathrooms are modern and clean. Laundry room very clean. Sites cement and level. Easy in and out. They escort you to your site. Excellent customer service! Too bad it's on the I-10 frontage road. We camped at Houston East RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A4

Featured Campgrounds Near Houston East RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Houston East RV Resort ?