Gulf Coast RV Resort

Beaumont, Texas

5175 Brooks Rd
Beaumont, Texas 77705

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Gym/Workout Facilities Gym/Workout Facilities yes
  • Horseshoes Horseshoes no
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Gulf Coast RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $45.00

We were given a key card to use to access the restrooms. That evening (Office closes at 5), we discovered our card did not work. We were one of about 5 couples that all had the same problem. The next morning, talking about our planned route at a community breakfast, an employee of the park told me my plan (avoiding Houston) was asinine! That was maddening and embarrassing. We would never stay here again nor do we recommend this park. His comments were (to me) very offensive. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Dirt, Grass

Sites are narrow. We barely fit with our slides open. It had rained and our site was waterlogged and muddy. I do not recommend this park.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $30.00

The rate displayed was at a weekly rate. We have stayed here several times as it is very convenient for us. The park is showing signs of age. Individual bathrooms need some replacement maintenance; shower floors, walls, and heads need to be replaced. Washers have issues due to oil worker clothing being washed in them. We had clothes come out with oil spots. The concrete roads and pads are very nice but some of the pedestals need to have some work. The grass was very long due to a lot of rain so the dog park was nearly unusable for our small 10 lb. dogs. We had issues with ants this year but that was not usual for us here. We will stay again. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Front row

The normal exit off the freeway is under construction so you may have to use alternate route to get to the park.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $23.00

An excellent park which I continue to use. The only complaint I have is the sites concrete parking area is just wide enough to accommodate the RV. So, when hooking up utilities, you are standing in the grassy area which is always wet and boggy. Careful, some areas are also deep enough to cover your shoe. This also applies to exiting the door, wet and boggy even with a few pavers placed which have been pushed down into the ground. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $23.00

This park is first rate. Immaculately clean. Private bathrooms. Great laundry room. Pool, bikes available to check out, take one-leave one-library, very nice manager and a continental breakfast. Enjoyed our stay very much. Long flat gravel p/t sites with nice grass between sites. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Gulf Coast RV Resort

Date of Stay: April, 2019 - $41.00

Nice park with all spacious pull through sites. they even provide a Hot breakfast every morning. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2019 - $20.00

Have stayed here several times before. Super friendly office staff. No highway noise. Not many big rig sites. A little bit tight for our 45ft motorhome and tow vehicle. Great overnight stay. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Asphalt

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $41.00

Gulf Coast RV Resort, worked for us as an overnight RV stop. It's just far enough off I-10 to be free of freeway noise, has an attentive and professional staff, appears well-maintained, has long, pull-thru sites that allowed us to remained hooked-up, and, surprisingly offers a free continental breakfast in an attractive community building. Our assumption is that the RV park gets far higher reviews when it's not raining. Our experience, during a week filled with heavy thunderstorms, is that park staff had a difficult time keeping many sites from ponding. Our rather narrow parking pad, for example, had ankle deep water/mud on both sides of our 30-ft trailer and pickup. Yes, we would stay again, but not if it's raining cats and dogs. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $23.00

The campground was nice and clean. The laundry facility was good. The people working the desk were friendly and extremely helpful. We weren't planning on staying in Beaumont so turned up without a reservation, fairly early in the day and they found a spot for us. We were very grateful. They serve a free continental breakfast in the morning, which I found interesting. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

If you have the time, go to the Texas Firefighters Museum. It was really interesting. Of course, I'm a volunteer fire fighter, so I might be biased.

Date of Stay: February, 2019 - $40.00

This park would be great if you are here when its not raining. Unfortunately for us we arrived under a downpour and our site, beyond the very narrow concrete pad was flooded. Our site had some pavers on the grassy area so you could skip from puddle to puddle. By the time I hooked up my rig my shoes were muddy and thoroughly wet. Great access to I-10 but if in the area again I would shop around for another place. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $23.00

We only stayed here for a quick overnight on our way to San Antonio. It is a great RV park with large spaces. Our particular site was large enough for our 38' class A and toad keeping it attached. Another bonus, they offer free breakfast everyday which we took advantage of while we stayed there. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2019 - $28.00

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives in the area. It was very convenient, right off I-10. The sites are pretty close together and there is zero privacy, but since we were not at the RV park most of the time as we were visiting people, it didn't matter so much. Check in was easy and friendly. Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile all worked well there. My only complaint is the "kid tax". They charged $4 for one of our kids and $6 for the other one (he is 14 and for some reason they consider that an adult?) I thought that was pretty excessive considering we weren't even at the park most of the time. At least they accept Passport America which helped with the cost. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $23.00

Rain, rain and more rain. site was paved and just wide enough for the RV but when you step out it is in the very wet grass & mud. My second night there on my return trip was in a larger lot with a nice patio to step onto. Stay away from site #1. The only down side is the park is 95 percent full time people. Loud trucks that ignore speed limits, rev their engines early in the morning and late in the evening. It's a good place for an overnight but I wouldn't want to stay there any more than that. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $22.00

Nice place, friendly staff. Free breakfast was excellent. Nice camp store in office. Would definitely stop again if in the area. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $34.00

Stayed 7 nights in this park. The park itself is very nicely laid out and the lot was perfectly level. Enjoyed walking around and meeting all the others parked. Staff suggested how to best approach the site assigned which was an excellent suggestion. The park will need to fix a lot of areas where tire ruts were caused by poor drivers after heavy rains. Wi-Fi - good signal T-Mobile - 3 of 4 bars. Electric - no issues Water - no issues Sewer - no issues Satellite - no issues. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Grass

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $41.00

If you stay, bring rubber boots to wear while hooking up. I've never seen worse drainage at an RV 'Resort.' I'm from southeast Louisiana. Way below New Orleans. Near the mouth of the Mississippi River. Delta, marsh, and swamp. It's been raining most days the last couple of months at home. When the rain stops, the water drains. It does NOT stay to the point that it turns green like the water next to our RV and scattered throughout the 'Resort.' There are deep muddy wheel tracks everywhere from anyone who happened to miss their very narrow parking pad. There is barely enough room to walk, one foot in front of the other, alongside the RV on concrete pad. Stepping off puts you in water or mud deep enough to soak through shoes. This is not a new problem. It is NOT due to an over abundance of rain over a long wet fall. If there were correct drainage slopes and underground drainage systems this would not be happening. The 'Resort' was obviously put in as quickly and cheaply as possible with no thought to keeping the place nice and dry. This is probably the worse RV Park I've ever stayed at. It is definitely the wettest. I will NOT be staying here again. EVER. We camped at Gulf Coast RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Featured Campgrounds Near Gulf Coast RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Gulf Coast RV Resort ?