5.3 Average

• Recreational Trails Recreational Trails yes
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Biking Biking yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $70.00

We stayed in a new section that was well designed for big rigs - a huge improvement over a stay here about 4 years ago, where we had to navigate some narrow twisted roads to shoehorn into a site that we barely fit in. So kudos to this KOA for the addition! Long, wide sites with gravel base and a big concrete patio. We were kind of forced into a premium site (furniture, grill) at a premium price because that is the only place we would fit. As usual, I find KOAs overpriced for the value received. Post-peak season, we were happy to learn that there was a hot tub here, and looked forward to using it. However, it turned out to be a residential above ground-type tub, and it was not clean, nor warm. Scratch that plan! The only downside to the new section is that we still had to navigate through the old park on those narrow twisted roads to get to the office for check-in. The signage was decent though. I hope that they come up with a plan to allow big rigs to check in remotely from the new section. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $106.00

The most we've every paid for a KOA campground. $106 a day including tax for a patio site. KOA has done a nice job at many parks putting in a fancy patio with furniture and eliminating a space, but you now have to pay double the amount for camping. The spaces are very nice, lots of furniture. There is one problem that we understand will be cleared up. As you pull into the park, in a big rig in our case, you go past an empty entrance building, and have to navigate all the way through the park on small, curvey up and down roads, to get to the store, at the end, where you register. Then they lead you all the way back out to get to the site. Its not a good situation but I was told that the town had not yet approved the entrance building for occupancy and we are assuming they will use that building for registration when able. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

The town of Leavenworth was a huge surprise, a Bavarian town that looks like it is in the alps. It has so many unusual places to see, restaurants and shops. We later learned its voted one of America's Best Bavarian towns. Allow plenty of time to see it!

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $95.00

If you have a big rig, STAY AWAY! The staff at Pine Village has no clue- or care for that matter- about accommodating larger motorhomes. The layout is horrific. You must drive all the way through the park to get to the office. First, rather than back us up to make a turn onto the correct road, our "escort" took us through the whole area of the park where we don't fit. Very Tight Then we could not make the turn into our assigned site. it was long enough, but there was a utility board with several meters on one side of the entrance and two very large pines on the other. Of course, the staff says "there was a 45 footer in that spot just the other day." No. Not unless they went some other way than the escort took us and backed in. I have been driving a 40ft for several years. It can't make the turn. In fact, the escort said he would watch one side while my wife watched the other. Again it was obvious that he should not be parking motorhomes as I bumped the tree. The manager even suggested that it was "my opinion" that a 40ft could not make the turn! If you place value on your rig, go somewhere else! We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Covered Forested
Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $90.00

Stayed here for nine days. Wifi was good. Cable was ok. Had nice gravel pad with concrete patio and gas grill. We read previous reviews that seemed not so good, if they thought this KOA was not up to par they need to go to Seattle/Tacoma KOA. Would stay again. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Picnic Table, Patio

Safeway short walk. Construction was going on close by. But where isn't construction going on. This is a large campground with lots of kids and bicycles.

Featured Campgrounds Near Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $133.00

Unlike some others, I am a fan of KOAs and other types of public resort-style campgrounds. I am a widow and camp with grandkids so consistency is important to me. This was the first time here and it was a treat. An escort to the site, a lovely large site with barbecue, sturdy table and chairs, glider, etc. Free shuttle to town that was timely. Garbage pick up from site during the day. Most important though really friendly and nice staff. Very helpful and genuine. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring, Picnic Table, Patio

Close to Safeway - one minute walk. Hardware store across street, Marson and Marson very nice and helpful as well. We took the shuttle into town, but the walk back is a nice 12-minute walk downhill and as the shuttle came at odd hours every two hours this was convenient. Eat lunch first if you take the 11 o'clock shuttle and avoid crowds.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $95.00

Stayed in the new section boasting of new wide paved patio sites. The sites were fairly unlevel despite the new grading, patios pleasant. Travelling in a 45' Bus , I was assigned smallest access site in the park. It was evident other people had hit the signage and a retaining wall behind them in attempting to make the turn. I demanded a new site as the park was 85% empty. To access this new site was told I had to circle through low hanging branches ; I refused to hit them with my bus. I backed up and ultimately backed into my pull through site. All was fine until next morning. Dynamite exploded all day long in the construction site across the street. Quieted down about 5 PM and started again the next day. There was no warning of this on their website of construction/noise The landscape in trying warm weather was watered with hose twirly sprinklers left in one spot for 5-6 hours which flooded the gravel roads and the campsite I was in. I moved the sprinkler to another spot and I was reprimanded by a grounds person. This was repeated throughout the front park. Sadly the landscape isn't being care for and drying out anyway. I scoured their rules and saw nothing in effect regarding washing the front of my rig off with a hose. Once again I was reprimanded this was wasting water and was not allowed. I pointed to the flooding going on in the gravel roads and gravel sites and the 'manager said we need to do this to keep our beautiful landscape" The grounds manager who escorted me from my skinny site to my new site live on the grounds - told me he and his wife (who assigned me the skinny site) are both leaving at the end of the season as they are fed up with management. Other employees encouraged me to file complaints Once the construction is done across the street, maybe in about 18 months the area will be somewhat peaceful. Will never go back to this park! We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $220.00

I stayed in one of the Studio Deluxe Cabins. There are a variety of cabin sized to choose from at this location. This one has a queen bed in the main room, plus two bunk beds in a separate small room. This one was extremely well maintained, had a bathroom with tub/shower, and a counter area with a sink, microwave and frig. All linens were provided. In addition there were all the Cookware/Utensils and Dishware/Utensils you would need and then some. Quality items too, heavy dishware and mugs, as well as good silverware, plus a Keurig coffee maker and a toaster. There is a table with 4 chairs. Not only bathroom linens, but also items for the kitchen. The TV is mounted on the wall and has multiple channels to choose from. Internet is excellent. Campground is well maintained and pleasant to walk my dogs. There is a shuttle to downtown, so no need to take your car and look for parking. Patio furniture plus a Weber grill top off the cabin. Will definitely come again! We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Cabin.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $80.00

Nice, new outdoor furniture that consisted of table and 4 chairs, 2 person glider/rocker, Weber grill and a fire pit! Site long enough to park 38' MH pulling a 30' trailer without unhooking. Usually not a fan of KOA, but this one was great. Friendly staff but need license number of MH and car at check in! All furniture made of composites so should look great a long time. Large concrete patio. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $80.00

Seriously wish there was the ability to give zero stars.... They literally put us in a parking lot. No where for kids to play and barely enough room for camping chairs. We can't even put our awning out. The pics online are SO DECEIVING!!!!! There was no option to select a site online and they were 'completely full' when we asked to move. (I can see several open spots....). And the 'hot tub'? Just a broken, backyard, 6 person jacuzzi. I'm honestly at a loss for words. Once we got home, we reviewed our reservation. What did we do wrong? Nothing. The answer is nothing. We got screwed, we got BAIT AND SWITCHED. We booked and paid for the third nicest site (as listed online): a pull through with full hookups, a great wooded site and with beautiful views. What we got was the absolute lowest tiered site listed online. Literally the worst site possible... we got a patch of dirt with one tree and a view of the parking lot. There was no room to park our car and barely enough room for a 21 foot trailer! Literally NO ROOM for a camping chair! No one in the office cared and we weren't refunded any money. We got screwed plain and simple. Book this place with caution. You're literally at their mercy because once you get there, there's on where else to go. They know that and don't care when they bait and switch you and make you pay $80 a night for a parking spot. It's a shame this awful KOA put a damper on our trip. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Not big enough for my travel trailer

Tight Turns, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Leavenworth is absolutely wonderful!

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $90.00

We booked a "Deluxe Full Hookup Pull Thru/50" site for $100/night and were assigned site# 61 upon arrival. First of all, the example photo displayed on KOA's website when you book the site online is completely inaccurate and totally misleading. It shows large class As surrounded by lots of trees with ample space between you and your neighbor. The spot we arrived to couldn't be further from that. We have a 38' class A motorhome. There was one tree on our spot that was awkwardly located at the back of the site which made putting our rear slide-out challenging. We had to move the motorhome back-and-forth to get it to fit into the small spot while avoiding the single tree. The spot was a concrete space with a small paver patio (with weeds) and a pathetic excuse for a small grassy area (dead patchy grass with weeds). With our living room slide out, we didn't have much room between us and the neighbor on the "patio" side. The sewer house for our neighbor was a couple feet away from our BBQ and eating area. Gross! Site 60-63 are jammed so close together and have a view of the staging area and parking lot with all the incoming traffic. Very noisy! They provided a BBQ, which we didn't use. The cable TV didn't work (just a fuzzy picture). Overall, the grounds around the campground were unkept. It looked like pine needles had been accumulating for awhile and no one bothered to rake them up. We didn't use the facilities. We walked by the hot tub, which is just a backyard above-ground hot tub. The water was pretty gross looking. The pool was full of children, so they seemed to be enjoying it. The campground was undergoing major renovations while we were there. They are adding a bunch of new deluxe RV spots. We'll likely give it another try if they will put us in one of the new spots. Otherwise, I wouldn't stay here again. For $100/night, it was the worst campground we stayed at during our 6 week west coast trip from AZ to WA. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Dirt, Pavers

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $75.00

Nice park with pool, spa, coffee/ice cream bar and a shuttle to and from Leavenworth. Needs more rest rooms and showers, especially in the back where a lot of the tents are. Pricey but there is a lot available. TV & wifi are very good. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt

I did say a shuttle to and from downtown Leavenworth didn't I. Use it. A lot to see and do. Be sure to visit the Christmas Store near where the shuttle drops you off.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $100.00

I stayed as part of a group as a family reunion. Has RV, cabins, and tent sites. The management was uncooperative in making space available for our family of about 25 to meet. The manager was rude when we asked for accommodations. I would suggest you consider alternatives if you are having a group camping activity. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Cabin.

KK 01
Concrete, Gravel, Grass
Other

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Visit back door BBQ for good ribs in town.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $78.00

Park was over crowded. Some campers put in an area containing construction equipment. No WiFi access. Less than six feet from another rig. Park poorly maintained. Would not stay here again. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $75.00

Location to town is the reason to stay here. They are "doing construction" so the roads in the park are dirt and rutted. The site was a "deluxe" site, but had a 3 foot trench of dirt and rocks for a view, along with 2 tractors and a backhoe. The pool and hot tub were open, so that qualifies as amenities. Restroom shower doors needed repair and one shower head had pulled away from the wall. I was given an offer of a 10 percent discount because I complained about how unkempt my deluxe site was. I had to sweep the brick patio and the lawn was more dirt and weeds than grass. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Motorhome.

Patio

Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Leavenworth is a great place to visit. Safeway is within walking distance as is the river.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $60.00

Again, another spot I wouldn't stay if it hadn't been for the KOA discount (membership weekend, pay for one night get one night free). Too crowded and amenities (incl. free shuttle to town) don't make up for the price. Small, tight spots and lousy Wifi. Location is decent but too many spots jammed in together. We camped at Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Sand

Go to Wenatchee for the Farmer's Market and Pybus Market and take the free shuttle into Leavenworth. Safeway close by for groceries.

Featured Campgrounds Near Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA

Are you affiliated with Leavenworth / Pine Village KOA ?