Rainbows End RV Park

261831 Highway 101
Sequim, Washington 98382

• Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Camp Store Camp Store no
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Rainbows End RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $47.00

This is a clean, organized campground that was obviously built in an era of much smaller rigs. Sites are very tight, and interior roads are sharp and narrow. The place is well landscaped, but I had about 2' between my neighbor's slide and mine. It would be ok for a smaller rig than my 40' 4 slide rig, but not really appropriate for big ones. It is close enough to Olympic Park to make it a possible choice for visits here or to Port Townsend and the ferries, and it has lovely landscaping. Many seasonal. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $45.00

Wonderful managers and staff. Saved our site during breakdown without charge. Waited up for late arrival. Pretty grounds with pond and decks. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

There is hiking, parks, so much to see in Olympic Peninsula. Short drive to Victoria ferry. Lavender farms.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $47.00

They said I got the last available site. In a corner, a back-in, just a little longer than my RV. It appeared that most of the sites were not level, mine sloped down toward the road. WiFi was good, some shade around and a "trout pond" in the middle was a shaded area. My site was very close to the next one. No room to put my awning out if I wanted to. Neighbors sewer and water connections were right outside my door. I probably wouldn't stay again. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $46.00

Appearance wise, this is a nice little campground; customer service is impeccable, overall cleanliness is outstanding and the trout pond is a nice touch. BUT little is the operative word here. It's as if someone took a full sized campground, put it on a copy machine a hit the 75% reduction button. Interior roads (paved) are narrow and the curves and corners are sharp. Maneuvering with our 38-ft fifth wheel and long bed truck was tricky. I'd not recommend Rainbow's End for any RV over 40-ft.Sites 30-31-32 (pull throughs) present a nearly straight shot exiting; all others are problematic for larger RVs. Most sites are back-in and they appear to be somewhat short. Sites are very close together, making use of the picnic tables at each site pretty much a no-go. Staff will cheerfully lead you to your site and assist in parking your rig. There are some bigger trees in the park, but most sites are open enough that using a satellite antenna is not a problem. And although sites are gravel, they appear to be fairly level - at least the pull-throughs. Leaving the park is a right turn only onto Hwy 101. If you're eastbound, it necessitates making a U-turn about ½ - ¾ of a mile west of the park. It's a nice wide intersection, but heavy on-coming traffic can make the turn difficult. We'd stay at Rainbow's End again, but only if we reserve sites 30-31 or 32. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

WalMart, Costco, Safeway and other major shopping is just a few miles away.

Featured Campgrounds Near Rainbows End RV Park

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $37.00

This park IS very cute, but my space was so small, I was unable to open my awning, which means it will be wrapped up wet for days. I was able to park my truck in my space, but then I couldn't fit the picnic table. Do not take any V-angled spaces at this park. They might look bigger on paper, but they are too small on one end to be useful. The park seems very clean and well-kept, but when I went to plug into the pedestal, I noticed that one of the connections was melted. There was also a water leak right next to the sewer that had created a large muddy puddle right where I had to stand to hook up the septic and the water. It was really gross. The pedestal was fixed right away; the water leak was not. You can hear the highway from the back of the park, but at night it isn't bad at all. After the second night, I decided I had to find another park. No refunds, but the manager was kind enough to offer me a few days for free when I return. Unfortunately, I won't be returning, so I wound up paying $223 for two nights there. Sigh. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Against the fence

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

We have been traveling the US since 2000 and the staff at this park are second to none. They are always polite and friendly and will try to accommodate any request that is within reason. It is small so advance reservations would be a good idea. It is close to Walmart and Costco. It will always be my choice if I return to this area.

Be sure to specify 50 amp if you require it. I was placed in a 30 but was quickly moved to 50 amp when requested. If you have a rig longer than 32 ft. be sure to reserve a pull-through maybe 6 months in advance. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $42.00

Nice little park right off 101. Paved interior road, gravel site. Could use a little more leveling but not too bad. As stated, hook ups are located more towards the front of the sites, but reachable without extension hoses or power cords. Sites 27-30 have a nice veiw of the pond. Some sites are closer than others. Good fenced dog park and large wooded area as well. Satellite reception is good in most sites. Didn't use wifi or cable. There is hwy noise, but i didn't think it was horrible. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Easy access to the Olympic Discovey trail for biking. 5 minute ride away.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $45.00

We were lucky to get a site here since it is a holiday and most every place was filled. Our 13"9" trailer is just the perfect size, however, to get us into many spaces. Large trees surround the park, and our site was under an ancient apple tree. The picnic table had a wooden planter with petunias and begonias - beautiful! There is some road noise from a busy Highway 101 nearby but I'm sure it will abate after dark. Although the sites are pretty close to each other, they feel private and are individualized. Good showers and restrooms. We didn't use the laundry room. There seems to be much demand for this campground (understandably so) and we were lucky to get a space. Come early or reserve ahead! We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

H

This area is a nature lover's paradise, yet all the possible conveniences such as restaurants, box stores, thrift stores and regular shopping were available and easily accessible.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $41.00

What a nice little park. Very clean and well maintained - even a basket of annual flowers at each site. Manager and park host that directed us into site #24 were pleasant and helpful. Agree with others that sites are small but ours was large enough for our 34 1/2' motor-home with car behind although not hooked up. WiFi much better than most parks. The only real disadvantage is the noise from Hwy 101, but others including the state park also have that problem. Our hook ups were perfectly placed midway up for our motor-home. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Couldn't decide which was best - Dungeness Spit or Hurricane Ridge. Lavender ice cream at Purple Haze Lavender Farm was excellent. Jose's Famous Salsa Restaurant was excellent and prices for food good although beer seemed a little high.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

This park was recommended to me by the rv park in Port Townsend that didn't have a space available for me whan I called for reservations. I was at first worried, but once we got there, we were plesently surprised. You are close to your neighbors, and the connections are in the front of the space, but the park has nice owners who will take the time to answer all your questions. There was highway noise, but it slowed/quieted down at night. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $42.00

Reserved 50A full hookup site in May. Was put in overflow area with 30A and no sewer hookup so that we could not use our clothes washer. Manager agreed to pay for their washer and dryer. When I went to the office to pay for camping and do laundry, manager was not there. Woman at desk said they could not refund for washer/dryer or discount from my original reservation price to a lesser hookup price. Cable TV did not work on our site. Be careful of concrete barriers along exit drive. Several people told us that a RV experienced severe damage on the exit road the day we arrived. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Grass

Tight Turns, Obstacles

RV staff could recommend no restaurant for sea food. Restaurant prices are very high. Any sea food, e.g., fish and chips, started at about $25 and up. We found Dungeness crab at Costco for $9.99 per pound.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $32.00

Very tidy and well maintained park. They've done a lot with tasteful outside decorations and flowers. The park is small with some interesting sites but overall a good place for a few days stay. We were in one of the pull throughs (site 29) but our truck would not fit. There was parking nearby so no problem but we could not stay connected. Sites were adequate for slides but not a lot of space between rigs. Verizon cell and data worked well. The park advertises wi-fi but we did not use it. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

We really enjoyed the Olympic Game Park - even as 55+ adults!

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $46.00

This is a very cute little park. Check in was friendly and efficient. It is in a great location to visit Olympic National Park. Our site was very tight for a 40' motor home, but once we were in it had a nice view of the pond and ducks. Even though it was right on the highway, our site was quiet. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

E

Tight Turns

The town of Sequim is very cute, we went to the farmers market on Saturday. It has a small town feeling , but with all the amenities- even a Costco!

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $46.00

The park is SO pretty, when your 1st enter, however our site was very undesirable, small and flanked by permanent residents. The bathroom and showers seemed clean but dated. The office staff was friendly, the internet and TV were good.

The location is very good but there are not a lot of premium spaces and the price seems high. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $42.00

Very tight sites w/ sewer, water, and electric hookups located at front of RV right next to front door, chair & picnic table set up. Very, very loud road noise. Great WiFi and management staff friendly. Did not use restrooms/showers but they looked very old and worn down. Pretty pond and landscaping. I was more than ready to leave due to the amount of road noise. We camped at Rainbows End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt
Not big enough for my motorhome

Featured Campgrounds Near Rainbows End RV Park

Are you affiliated with Rainbows End RV Park ?