Columbia Riverfront RV Park

Woodland, Washington

1881 Dike Rd
Woodland, Washington 98674

• Tent Camping Tent Camping no
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Beach Beach yes

Ask fellow campers about "Columbia Riverfront RV Park" and nearby attractions.

FPA

Date of Stay: October, 2019 - $52.00

We have stayed here multiple times. We prefer the pull-thru sites, but have stayed in others facing the river. In those (the one facing the river but not pull thru sites, the hookups will be on the passenger side ‘IF’ you have a toad and want to park it on the driver’s side). All doable for us, but one has the run the connections under the MoHo. If you have no tow, not an issue. The WiFi has recently been updated and was robust. One of our favorite stays on this stretch as ships ply the Columbia River right in front of you. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Other

Great birding in this area too, in the fields across the dike and around Woodland and to the south a few miles at the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. A Walmart / Les Schwab (to fix any RV tire issues) are just off the I5 exit to the dike access road one normally takes to the RV park.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $52.00

Quiet and tranquil location on the Columbia River with easy access to I-5. Sites are large with ample room for our motorhome and car. The grounds are very clean and well maintained. Staff was attentive and friendly. Large grassy area in front to relax and watch river traffic. The bathrooms and laundry were well maintained and spotless. Close to Portland and surrounding area with plenty of things to see and do while in the area. Would stay here again and highly recommend this park for a relaxing stay. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $55.00

Big rig friendly with long pull through gravel sites with a front row seat to watch ship traffic on the Columbia River. Super clean, quiet, safe and friendly. Awesome stopover. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

It's a couple miles off the freeway but easy to find with their websites directions.

Date of Stay: September, 2019 - $55.00

About a mile and a half off I-5 and about 30 miles from Portland. Right on the banks of the mighty Columbia River. The front of the RV park is indeed a park. Acres of lush green grass with benches and chairs to enjoy the river. Very nice pull in and pull thru sites with park and river in front. Asphalt roads and level, gravel sites, some with grassy patio areas. Picnic table. No cable. Excellent WiFi. Ok to stream video. Very nice restrooms. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Columbia Riverfront RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $70.00

Exceptionally clean facilities. Great view of ships and small boats on the river. Nice beach for ship watching or fishing. Fire pits are in beach area rather than on site. We had great cable TV while we were there but there were signs posted saying that they would no longer offer cable after August 11, 2019. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $55.00

Gorgeous park, right on Columbia River. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Fantastic sunset. We would definitely recommend this park. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Asphalt

Date of Stay: August, 2019 - $55.00

Great Park for just taking it easy and watching the boats on the Columbia River. Friendly staff, good Verizon cell service, and some of the best Wi-Fi we have had. Satellite friendly. About two and a half miles from I 5, so the park is very quiet. We stayed in one of the pull thrus which was massive. As mentioned, the utilities are toward the rear of the spaces so if you want to park at the front of the space, you may need extra utility extensions. We will defiantly return. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

McMenamins Kalama Harbor Lodge, about 10 mile north, is a good eating spot on the Columbia River. https://www.mcmenamins.com/kalama-harbor-lodge

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $49.00

We stayed only one night. Our site was on gravel with a small table that could only sit two people. Our site had no shade . There was plenty of room to maneuver when backing in. It was a few miles off I-5. Site is on the Columbia River with beautiful sunsets. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $48.00

We used the park to set-up our new motorhome as it was near our storage facility. We were pleased to get in with short notice. It’s a pleasant park right on the Columbia River; being down river from portland there was plenty of ship traffic. The park is mostly back-in sites for 40 foot and less with a few pull throughs for up to 60 foot. Sites have 15-30-50 Amp power, water, sewer, cable and OK WiFi. Sites are gravel with picnic tables, drives are asphalt. There is a community space and a pool. The park is well maintained and staff is friendly. You have direct access to the Columbia River to sit and stroll. A nice place. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Woodland is the starting point to access Cougar, WA and the south side and east of Mt. St. Helens. There is a Walmart and Safeway in Woodland a quiet logging and agricultural town just outside the Portland, Oregon metro area.

Date of Stay: May, 2019 - $55.00

This is an excellent park on the Columbia River. The pads are gravel with wide interior roads which are asphalt. The pull thru site was long, level and wide. There are areas to walk your dog with dog waste stations. Plus a play ground and other outside games. Cable is offered and the sites are satellite friendly. Just remember to follow the guidelines for the sewer hose. Make sure you have extensions for utilities if you want to pull to the very edge of the front of the pad. The utilities are towards the end. We will stay here again. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2018 - $55.00

4 days over Christmas....Had a blast! We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

first row

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $50.00

Stayed 3 days on our trip. Had a great view of the Columbia River and the traffic on the river. Did some nice touring while here. Now for the negatives. Their cable is faulty as you can't get a CBS channel, (tried antenna - no go) reported to office and they said we have that problem. Then the management allowed a motor home to park beside us at a bad angle so they encroached on our site - they were only 6 or 7 feet away yet these sites are nice and wide. Also be aware that the hookups are at the back of the site so you have to unhook a towed. All in all quite expensive for what you get. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tour to see the Cedar Creek Grist Mill and the covered bridge there. Just beautiful. The Mill is only open infrequently but you can walk around it.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $50.00

I read all of the bad reviews, which appeared generally to be 3 to 10 years old. My experience was different. I left a phone message and received a return call within a few hours by the owner. She had me bring up the website map, and walked me thru the sites that were available. We picked one and I was quoted the price, minus tax. When I arrived several months later, the first thing the check-in person did was to ask if I had AAA or Good Sam. She asked to see my card, and the original quoted price was reduced by 10%. Our space was nice, level stone. The stone was a good size; not too big to interfere with your walking on it, and not so small to get stuck in your tire treads. The park is beautifully maintained. Two grassy areas near the office are off limits to pets. However, pets are allowed on the grassy area along the river, which is larger than two football fields. It is open in the middle and has large trees at either end. There is a sandy beach at the river's edge, but swimming is not recommended. A park employee stopped by and warned me about the Sheriff's Dept writing "Fire Lane" tickets if any part of your vehicle sticks out over the asphalt driveways. There was no fire lane signage so I was skeptical, but it was easy enough to pull my truck completely off the asphalt on to the level rock site. I can't tell you how often I've had trouble backing into a site because someone's vehicle is parked stick beyond there site. I had a dedicated electrical pedestal. But I did notice that some motorhomes drove straight into "back-in" sites (I guess to take advantage of the river view). This would put their hookups on the wrong side. There are a lot of written rules, but none of them seemed to affect me. I'm not sure what the local attractions are, but I'd return just to sit and watch the river flow by. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $48.00

Rate includes 10% Good Sam discount. The site was a pull-in with a view of the Columbia River. The site was gravel, but not level front to back, and had a picnic table. The site was FHU with 50 amp. The park supplied a 50 amp extension cord to reach the service connection. The park is very nicely landscaped and maintained. The park had good WiFi. We had good Verizon reception and good DishTV satellite reception. We would stay here again. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Other

Walmart and Safeway are within a couple miles of the park. Access to the Oregon coast via Astoria is about 90 minutes from the Columbia Riverfront RV Park. Astoria has the Columbia Maritime Museum and the Astoria-Megler Bridge that crosses the Columbia River into Washington providing access to Cape Disappointment.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $55.00

This RV park is right on river. WiFi was decent. Restrooms really nice. Registration queue good. Staff efficient and friendly. Sites gravel, dead grass. Roads paved and ok, a little tight. Utilities good. Very little shade . Nice green "park" in front of rv's and river. Sites spaced o.k. Small store. About 2.5 miles off I-5, 25 miles north of Portland. We camped at Columbia Riverfront RV Park in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns

Featured Campgrounds Near Columbia Riverfront RV Park

Are you affiliated with Columbia Riverfront RV Park ?