N2330 County Rd HH
Lyndon Station, Wisconsin 53944

• Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Full Hookup Full Hookup no
  • Sewer Sewer no
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar yes
  • Clubhouse Clubhouse yes
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2019 - $70.00

The biggest problem was the internet. I realize that this was provided by another company, but it's a poor choice. My wife telecommutes and was unable to work all weekend because the internet was either nonexistent or far too slow to be usable. The entire place isn't really set up for a rig as big as mine (32' 5th wheel) I just BARELY fit into the tiny pull-through (113). I can't imagine if I'd had to back in! Upon leaving, it was just luck that the site across from us was unoccupied or I would have had to wait since there wasn't enough room for me to get out without clipping a tree! As it was, a root sticking out into one of your main "roads" caused a nasty ding on two of my trailer tires. I also found the store to be useless in terms of any food staples. I understand that they want to make extra money from selling all that merchandise, but that's not helpful to me when I'm missing a simple thing like mayo and cannot buy it without unhooking my trailer and driving into town. Speaking of them making money, I found their prices far too high for value received. Based on my experiences at RV parks across the country, I wouldn't be willing to pay more than $40-$50 a night for a park as rustic as Yukon Trails. The pool was quite nice, though small and crowded - at least it was properly heated and seemed clean, if too heavily chlorinated. Their staff is absolutely WONDERFUL. I dearly hope some of that enormous amount of money they charged me goes into their pockets as they are the only truly positive feature of this park. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

Though Lyndon Station is tiny, it's not insanely far away from Wisconsin Dells which is ripe with shopping, amenities, amusements and such.

Date of Stay: June, 2019 - $1.00

Park advertises 214 spaces but all but 50 are taken by seasonal people. No laundry and restrooms were not set up for ADA. Way to many trees with lots of mud after rain. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $54.00

Very nice, secluded spot that we were in. There were some nice features that the park offered (movie theater in the field, free swimming pool w/ kid's pool, $1 "train" ride for the kids, digger's site for the kids (which also cost money, but I'm not sure the amount for a weekend pass)). The park owner and staff was very friendly, and their store was fully stocked which was nice (since we forgot a thing or two). There were even a couple some extra activities available since we were here for 4th of July weekend. In addition, you're only a few miles from the Wisconsin Dells. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Wisconsin Dells nearby

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $25.00

We stayed under our Encore discount. This is a nice place, but has n sewer. There is a dump station. W/E only, although we had 50 amp. We were able to get satellite and good Verizon. A bit of a drive to Wisconsin Dells, but doable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They have a fresh doughnuts on Fri, Sat, Sun which were very good. There is a fish fry on Sat. evening which was very good, with choice of fish or shrimp. There is a swimming pool, fishing pond, and miniature golf. Playground for kids. We would stay here again when in the area. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Grass

About 10 miles from Wisconsin Dells. Close to the interstate so easy access for day trips. Madison was interesting with the Frank Lloyd Wright pavilion. Excellent trip to Warrens for the Cranberry Discover Center.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $44.00

This is a clean, family-friendly, rustic park within 10 minutes of Wisconsin Dells attractions. It is suitable for big rigs, but pre-plan your route through the park to avoid getting in tight situations. Sites are spacious and level. The heated pool, kiddie splash pad, playground and mini-golf made it a nice place to bring the grandkids. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $28.00

Extremely tight sites. I had a drive through and had to thread the needle to fit between the trees. They had a lot of rain and the dirt/sand roads were muddy to the point I was worried about getting stuck while attempting to negotiate the turns. A park model,had fallen partially into a sink hole and stayed there! Nice office and very friendly staff. They were over booked and in a lather over fitting people in. Will not stay here again! We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $18.00

This is a Passport America campground. Would not stay here again. Our site was between dense tall trees with no sewer hook-up, although they came around and dumped us. We were in a motorhome with a towed car and were barely able to maneuver out the next morning without unhooking the car. The staff was very friendly. There was no wi-fi. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $28.00

We were excited to read the online amenities like Friday night fish fry delivered to your site, and donuts in the morning. We paid in advance for our weekend, and upon arrival, were not happy with the tiny campsites, unmaintained sites, and pay showers. There was a mix-up as to our reserved site, and when that finally was resolved, and we saw the open and crowded conditions of the site, we needed to move again. After deciding to leave and drive to another campground, we were told we had to forfeit our entire payment, even though our receipt clearly stated that one night's deposit would be kept in the event of a cancellation. The pool was dirty, the showers were barely shoulder high, the bathrooms were filthy and the poor customer service was disappointing. We've paid less for fantastic sites at Kilby Lake Campground, and should have gone there. We will not be back to Yukon Trails, ever. We camped at Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort in a Tent.

Are you affiliated with Yukon Trails RV & Camping Resort ?