Duck Creek Campground

Pardeeville, Wisconsin

W6560 County Road G
Pardeeville, Wisconsin 53954

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access ?
  • Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly ?
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot no
  • Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Duck Creek Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $1.00

We stayed free on Armed Forces Weekend. Very nice CG with a nice pod for fishing and swimming. Much of the park is seasonal, but they have several nightly spots as well. The park is not flat but most spots are graded well. Our site had a sewer recepticle that was up slope and barely lower than our drain outlets making it close to not functioning. But we have a smaller/lower riding trailer. We really enjoyed the stay and the Military and Police/Fire ceremony on the last day. The only real down side was some of the other guests. One couple across from us argued all night long, played loud music all day/evening and for some reason, had bright lights lit up on their trailer 24/7. There were a couple other large groups that were loud all evening long but everyone toned it down when quiet hours hit. I just prefer a more peaceful experience. Oh, and I consider the park layout to be what I call "parking lot style" with spots side by side with little room and no privacy between them. For some this is fine, but I prefer a little less noise and nose. Overall, I give it an 8/10. If I take into account that it was free, it would be 9.5/10. We camped at Duck Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Military and Vets should consider taking advantage of their free Armed Forces weekend in May. There is a pond to swim and fish in. I think it is mostly pan fish. They do have a nice sized stream at the back of the property, but I didn't go back there due to the weather and wet/flooded conditions. It is supposed to have some good fishing with varied species.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $47.00

Noisy. Expensive. Limited amenities. No discounts (early season, Good Sam or any other) We camped early season and expected a quiet weekend experience. What we got was a campground full of partiers, loud music, shouting, arguing....obviously plenty of alcohol flowing. The management said they couldn't do anything till 11 pm quiet time, but even then the roar just went down a notch. Management was pleasant but unhelpful. Kids next to us had fun catching some fish in the catch/release pond but the path to the creek was under water so I could not try fishing there. Sites were ungraded gravel and not very level. Roads are gravel and fairly wide and easy to navigate. We camped at Duck Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Quite a bit longer than my travel trailer and tow vehicle

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $47.00

This was our first time staying here and we're glad we did. It was a bit of a drive from Chicago (@ 3-3 1/2 hrs) but was fine for a long weekend (Labor Day). Check in was smooth and the staff was all quite friendly and pleasant. Shared an electric/water box with the site behind us. We both were able to back up enough to not have to use extension cords.

We took part in some of the Labor Day planned activities: volleyball tournament and DJ Dance. WHAT FUN! All of us enjoyed ourselves. My teenage boys liked the swim pond with inflatables and I was able to spend some time using the volleyball net to play badminton with one of my children. A lot of kids around and my older son was able to join a pick-up basketball game.

There aren't a lot of "transient" W/E/S sites but they are level with decent tree cover. Most of the campground is for seasonals and I have to say that I have not been to a campground with such clean and well-kept seasonal sites. Folks take pride in their spots here. We met quite a few seasonal campers and they were all very friendly. The campground is family-oriented and quiet at night. We were far enough from any city that we were able to see the Milky Way and enjoy the night sky.

There's a cute little bar/restaurant on the premises: also very clean and run by friendly cook & bar staff. We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it for sure. We camped at Duck Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Sand

Walmart and Piggly Wiggly not too far. Also, urgent care was convenient. (My friend's son cut himself with his pocket knife and needed 3 stitches).

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $42.00

Very nice campground, while there are a lot of seasonal campers their sites are well maintained. Sandy soil, very little grass. The water & electric overnight sites are very roomy. The full sites are closer together and uneven. Camp store is well stocked. Also, there is a bar & grill that has large menu. We camped at Duck Creek Campground in a Motorhome.

Sand, Grass

Do not rely on Goggle map directions - Used the directions on campground website

Featured Campgrounds Near Duck Creek Campground

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $47.00

We camped here over a weekend in July and our family was very pleased. The sites were far enough apart that you didn't feel overly crowded. I loved the "woodsy" feel of the area, which made it feel like you were actually camping. They had a swim pond which had inflatables for the kids to play on, they absolutely loved the slide! They actually preferred to swim in this over a swimming pool because of the inflatables, so I hope they never remove them. The playground was also nice. They had a little hiking trail which was fun but make sure to bring bug spray! Also don't expect for it to go in a circle because it comes to an end and you have to turn around and go back. I think the grass got too high at one point and they could no longer mow through it. I especially loved the campground store, it was so cute, it had everything you needed, it was organized extremely well and the prices were reasonable. The bar and grill were also a win, the food and the prices were good. The only downside to that is it is only opened from Thursday-Sunday (which I also believe to be true for the camp store). This did not affect us at all since we were camping on a weekend, but if you go during the week, beware of that. Also, beware that the check out is at 12pm. The confirmation emailed that I received said 2pm, but that is incorrect. I learned this the hard way when a fellow camper pulled in at 1pm and was wondering why someone else was in their spot. But those are minor annoyances, I overall LOVED the campground and definitely plan to be back this coming summer! We camped at Duck Creek Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Grass

Featured Campgrounds Near Duck Creek Campground

Are you affiliated with Duck Creek Campground ?