7 Good

West Bend, Wisconsin

7590 Good Luck Ln
West Bend, Wisconsin 53090

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Cabins / Cottages / Yurts Cabins / Cottages / Yurts ?
  • Dump Station Dump Station ?
  • Water Spigot Water Spigot ?
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?
  • Showers Showers ?
  • Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities ?
  • Camp Store Camp Store ?
  • Pet Area Pet Area ?
  • Propane Available Propane Available ?
  • Cafe / Snack Bar Cafe / Snack Bar ?
  • Firewood Available Firewood Available ?
  • Picnic Shelter Picnic Shelter ?
  • Playground Playground ?
  • Rec Room Rec Room ?
  • Fishing Fishing ?
  • Beach Beach ?
  • Boating Boating ?
  • Water Access Water Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Timber Trail Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $35.00

I was told by a co-worker that he had stayed here. He said it was a nice campground in a nice area. The only issue he had was with the seasonal campers getting kind of rowdy around the pool area at night. I thought that shouldn't affect us because I didn't plan on hanging around the pool area. Well the only bathrooms are by the pool. When I found this out, I still wasn't overly concerned because I thought I can stand to be around some noise while at the restroom. Well the noise from the recreation building by the pool area carried quite a ways. I still thought I can deal with it, after all quiet time is at midnight. The music was still playing well after 12:00, and what was worse is the multitude of rude people; after they left the party and were presumably going back to their campsites, they were talking loud and sometimes even shouting. If a party atmosphere is what you are looking for, then stay here. If you are a piece-loving, nature-loving camper, then stay away. I know I will. We camped at Timber Trail Campground in a Tent Trailer.

242 loop
Quite a bit longer than my tent trailer and tow vehicle
Fire Ring

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $30.00

This campground was nice for the most part. We camped here with our 2 kids. The park has 40 year old equipment and some of the toys were fixed with duct tape. The site we had was nicely shaded, but not very level. Our septic did not work we wanted a site with w/e/s but we did not get that we got w/e. The owner gave us the rate for w/e due to the problem. It was supposed to be fixed on the Monday. But our pipe was still having problems. So when we got back to the site at 9pm we tried to dump and it did not work. My husband went to the owners home and asked him kindly what he was going to do about it because ours was full. He got the BIGGEST attitude and then came to empty us. So the owner was not very kind. He also came on Monday to open the septic tank cover to get pumped and left it opened. Mind you the tank was right in front of our site and the neighbor and us all have kids. He did not tell anyone that he did that. My husband said that the bathrooms were old and smelly. Our site was not mowed. We were also not told about the rules and garbage pick-up. It's an OK place to stay over all the pool was really nice and heated. We camped at Timber Trail Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2009 - $32.00

Very quiet, rustic campground where most of the campers are seasonal. Friendly, courteous staff. Campground is a bit hilly and the narrow gravel roads have some tight curves. Sites are mostly dirt; lots of tall trees, felt like camping in the woods. I had to use 3 boards to level my camper. Electricity was 113-117 volts without a load, but dropped to 105 with the water heater and microwave on together. Wi-Fi is an additional $2 per day. Pool looked sparkling clean. Restrooms at the office are reasonably clean, but it was difficult to get in and out of stalls due to limited space between door and toilet (I weigh 150). The shower stalls are outside next to the pool in the open air, not practical for inclement weather. The dump station is on a slight hill and tight curve. I do not recommend this CG for a big rig or anything longer than a 24-foot travel trailer. We camped at Timber Trail Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $30.00

Wow!! Where to start. This is one of the nicest places we have ever camped. The campground itself is large and spacious with areas of luxurious green grass and secluded wooded areas. Set in the midst of the Kettle Moraine it has so much to offer. Even the group sight areas are well groomed and pleasantly spaced. The rec center is large and full of activities - planned events or just game tables and arcades for both adult and children. There is a "bar" area fully stocked with beer, wine coolers, sodas, candies and all kinds of other treats to satisfy everyone! The swimming pool is huge, heated and perfectly maintained. To go with it - there is a relaxing hot tub to sooth those aching bones. So much for the actual campgrounds - The people are tremendous! The owners are pleasant and informative - you can tell the pride that they have for their "home". The staff in the rec center are all quick to jump up and serve you and always willing to listen to those "campground stories" and share their own. Bathroom, showers and all facilities are immaculate - including the portalots set up in certain areas. This campgrounds rates OFF the scale!!! We will return MANY times and hope that others will check it out too. We camped at Timber Trail Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Timber Trail Campground

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $30.00

My family and I stayed here for memorial day weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun). I'm not usually a gushy person but this campground was great. On the drive up our first impression of the landscape was that the grass was neatly trimmed and the roads were paved or evenly graveled (if that's a word). The sites were beautiful. Shaded, spacious, clean, somewhat private. They have a crystal clear pool and hot tub. They had entertainment planned for all ages which included hayrides. The bathrooms were spotless. The recreation area has billiards, games, snacks, beer, and great pizza. The staff were always friendly and helpful. We've already made reservations for labor day this season and we cannot wait to go back. I've been to many campgrounds and this one is close to the top of my list. Definitely the best in the area! We camped at Timber Trail Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Timber Trail Campground

Are you affiliated with Timber Trail Campground ?