Corp of Engineer Parks do not show up

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by geode, May 13, 2019.

1. geode

geode
    Expand Collapse

If I just look in an area where I know there are COE parks, they no longer appear. If I search for a specific park, I will see it. What happened?

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Maybe not much help here, I just did a quick check of 3 COE's that we have been to in CT,MA, VT and they are still on the state home pages. On occasion I have seen campground pins disappear on state home pages, my guess because of a system backup. Hopefully a admin will post in, if not there is a "contact us" button on the bottom of the forum page to get in touch with them. :)

Mike

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I was able to see COE parks as usual, so can you give us a little more information about the problem you experienced.

What type device (computer, tablet, smartphone) were you using and were you using the RVLife app or the Campground Reviews website?

What kind of page (state page, city page, park page) were you on when the COE parks were not displayed?

Do you remember the name of the town and/ or the COE park that you searched for.

This information will help us figure out what caused this problem, so thank you for your help.

mdcamping likes this.