Helpful posts

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Edd505, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Edd505

Edd505
    Expand Collapse

Is there away to see what posts I have made that have been helpful? If we could see which posts it may help future posts based on what has been seen as "helpful".

The Farrells and Paythebill like this.
  2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Hover your curser on your name at the top right of the page, and select "Likes You've Received" in the drop down menu.

Paythebill likes this.
  3. Edd505

Edd505
    Expand Collapse

profile says 8 helpful posts, I check under likes =0. How do we find which where deemed helpful?

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I think you are confusing forum posts and reviews. Your profile says 8 Helpful Reviews. Likes refers to forum posts. Currently we have no way for members to see which reviews have been tagged as helpful, but we are hoping that will be available in the next update. As NYDutch said, you can see which of your forum posts were liked by clicking on your username on the menu bar and then choosing "Likes You've Received".

NYDutch likes this.
  5. Edd505

Edd505
    Expand Collapse

correct I was looking to see which reviews were helpful. sure I have noticed likes, that's a Facebook thing. I don't get into the forum much, just the reviews, both viewing & posting.

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey there Edd505 - You ought to give the forum a try. You might just find a whole bunch of neat folks just waiting to share ideas and comments with you on a bunch of RV topics. We don't bite and if we bark sometimes it's only in fun...............:D So how about jumping in for a spell and testing the waters. You mighty find you enjoy swimming in them and if not then at least you tried..........

Regards, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

Paythebill, Rollin Ollens and NYDutch like this.
  7. Edd505

Edd505
    Expand Collapse

Might drop by but with my KZ forum, RV.net, iRV2, Ford Truck, and Police forum I just run out of time.
    Thanks for asking.

Paythebill and BankShot like this.
  8. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I have noticed when you click on your forum profile name, it will bring up all your past reviews. As you scroll down the review pages it will show which reviews are liked at the bottom of every review.
    ( to clarify just the reviews that are liked will say " 1 camper found this review helpful" otherwise it will say nothing) I'm not 100% sure if I'm answering your question but I will throw this out. :)

Mike

BankShot and Paythebill like this.
  9. Edd505

Edd505
    Expand Collapse

mdcamping that is exactly what I was looking for.

Paythebill likes this.
  10. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

mdcamping, you are so right. I am not sure when that information was added to the reviews on the profiles, but I do not think it has always been there, though I could be wrong. When I replied to Edd505 I was thinking along the lines of a way to get a list that just showed your helpful reviews. So I learned something today--thank you. BTW, I would still like to have a way to get just the helpful reviews. If you have submitted a lot of reviews, it is time consuming to scroll through all of them to find the helpful ones.

11. Anniston

Anniston
    Expand Collapse

Likes Received?

12. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Likes received relates to forum posts. Helpful reviews are a different issue altogether.

Paythebill likes this.
  13. The Farrells

The Farrells
    Expand Collapse

Is there an update for when the feature to view your own helpful reviews might be added? I would also like to see a list of my helpful reviews. I used to spend quite a bit of time writing thorough reviews with photos, and it is important to know what is helpful and what is not. I stopped writing reviews when the feature was removed.

mdcamping likes this.
  14. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

yeah I agree the helpful review feature should be returned.

Mike

15. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We are have been hoping for awhile that our website developers will add a way for members to see which of their reviews have received a "Helpful" tag. Thanks for your support.