"Is My Math Wrong...? "

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Aug 21, 2019.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Unless I've finally reached the age where I am not able to add and subtract, there has been a huge growth in the membership in just this past month or so. Must one heckalot of folks out there wanting in on all the fun we have and yet not many of them have posted anything on the forum so far. But the reviews have sure been coming in in droves and that's a good thing. Hopefully some of these new folks will start joining in and introduce themselves to everyone. Welcome to all who have joined lately, look forward to hearing from you as soon as you find something to discuss or have need for assistance wth, etc. Don't be shy and for sure feel free to jump in with any advice or assistance you can lend on any of the topics that you have interest in.............

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

Paythebill and mdcamping like this.
  2. Happy Camper 19

Happy Camper 19
    Expand Collapse

You know they make calculators for that math stuff, right ?

Paythebill, BankShot and mdcamping like this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Or maybe use a Abacus! :p :D

Welcome to the forum Happy Camper 19

Mike

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I just knew right after I posted this that there would be a few who would feel it necessary to criticize my math skills, but not to worry guys, when I run out of fingers and toes I simply multiply by 2.378, add 42, then divide by .00491, then remove the second odd number from the left and magically the correct answer always appears..........:D CR's is certainly growing..............INDEED...!!!

BankShot..........(aka Terry)

Happy Camper 19 and Paythebill like this.