1. Happy Camper 19

Happy Camper 19
    Expand Collapse

Good afternoon all. I am new to the site and have not spent much time on forums so please bear with me. My question is regarding golf. I have noticed on the reviews that there are quite a few boxes checked for amenities at the campsite or nearby, such as fishing or full hookups. Is there any way to put a golf check box on the reviews ?

mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I hope i'm understanding your question correctly so bare with me, If you click "Show All" on the campground review home page just under where fishing, full hookups are listed, the Golf check box will show up under the Recreation category.

Mike

Paythebill likes this.
  3. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Golf is most definitely one of the amenities on the list that is completed for all parks. There's little point to including it as a check box for reviews since it's availability is at the park, not the site, level. If a park has a golf course it would be available to all sites, not just the one you stayed at. Anyone can submit amenities changes for a park regardless of whether or not you are also submitting a review.

Ladder187, mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  4. Bama Camper

Bama Camper
    Expand Collapse

If you're looking for campgrounds with a golf course, try this...
    When you search for a specific campground, or campgrounds in an area, and use the search function (top of the page), and then click on a campground, you'll see a list of the most common amenities for that campground. Just below the list that pops up is a "Show All" link. If you click on that link, it will reveal a full list of amenities for the park. Golf is on the right side under "Recreation".

Ladder187, mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  5. Happy Camper 19

Happy Camper 19
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to all. Yep, I now see the "show all" button I so conveniently ignored before you pointed it out.

Ladder187 and mdcamping like this.
  6. Ladder187

Ladder187
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, we just returned from a month out trip. We did northern Virginia and North Carolina. Played golf at a few locations. Google helped as we searched the area in google maps. Good luck to all and safe travels.