1. Roamer on wheels

Roamer on wheels
    Expand Collapse

When I try to write a review and hit submit, CSRF Token pops up and won't except the review. What Gives?

texasAUtiger likes this.
  2. Saddlesore

Saddlesore
    Expand Collapse

I have the same issues after the latest changes..
    Until Yesterday I could use the new format but not now..
    Have cleaned cookies(crap cleaner), tried by using the "hot link" @ IRV2, found nothing amiss with my security setting (Defender & Kaspersky) NOT a Happy Camper.

3. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Try logging out, clearing your cache and cookies, and logging back in.

Paythebill likes this.
  4. leaf peeper

leaf peeper
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

A CSRF Token Mismatch error could be related to a couple things:

Your browser not allowing cookies. Please change that setting then try again.

An installed ad blocker. Remove the blocker & try again.

Paythebill likes this.
  5. texasAUtiger

texasAUtiger
    Expand Collapse

I cleared my cookies , turned off ad blocking for this site, and logged out. This resolved the CSRF issue for me.

However, it occurred again on my next review. Instead of clearing the campgroundreviews.com cookie, in Firefox I went Tools->Options->Privacy and Security->Cookies and Site Date and then here's the important part: rather than Clear Date or Manage Data, I went to Manage Permissions and set campgroundreviews.com to "Allow".

I saved these changes, logged out, restarted my browser, logged in, and was then able to submit a review. So that's good.

However, this is an overly complicated process if one expects people to submit reviews like the always have.

Without an "end user friendly" cookie policy for this site, people will likely quit submitting reviews, so I highly recommend quickly implementing a sufficiently robust "end user friendly" cookie policy.

Paythebill likes this.
  6. Jeffmac

Jeffmac
    Expand Collapse

I'm having the same CSRF issue. I thought perhaps just the tablet but occurred on the laptop too. I try changes in settings, no help. Just about done as I've entered a review 6 times and get denied.