"Chomping At The Bit"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, May 21, 2020.

1. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Enjoy your trip Jason, I may post a few piks myself of our trip...hoping our rail trail lives up to the reviews I've read! :cool:

Mike

BankShot and NYDutch like this.
  2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

2 more days and finally our first camping trip of the year!! :cool:

Mike

3. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

We're staying put until a few days before the 4th. The NY State parks are open now for those with previous reservations, and new reservations can be made for arrivals after June 22 with no walk-ins accepted. Our week long reservation was made last year, so we're all set. Day users are limited to 50% capacity...

BankShot and mdcamping like this.
  4. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

British Columbia has finally opened its provincial park campgrounds, so we stayed one night at a local one 20 miles away from home. More of a shakedown cruise, but at least we got out into the fresh air... and the rain. It's usually sunny all summer here, but instead we got wind and rain. Didn't matter because it was camping and better than sitting at home.:)

5. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

It appears Alberta Parks is removing the 50% occupancy cap for campgrounds. We expect Monday, June 15th, to be business as usual.......sort of. So far, people have been pretty good with the very odd exception. Lets hope it continues.

Darrell