Review Question

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Thisuldo, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Thisuldo

Thisuldo
    Expand Collapse

I have submitted 8 reviews, but my chart showing the ratings of my reviews only has 7. The 8th was a fairly negative review and I'm wondering if that's the reason it doesn't show.
    Anyone know?

mdcamping likes this.
  2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Your review count does seem to be off. There are 8 reviews posted, but the chart showing the breakdown of ratings shows only 7. So obviously something is wrong. While the one with the lowest rating is posted, it appears to be the one not counted in the breakdown, but I am sure it has nothing to do with the low rating. Since it is also the most recent review you have submitted, it is possible that the system just hasn't updated your profile. I will inform our programmers about this, and thanks for calling it to our attention.

mdcamping likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Same with a review I posted a few weeks ago in June, my review total is 104, but my "Review Breakdown" only totals 103. As you mentioned maybe the system is waiting for a update?

Mike

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I did report this discrepancy to our programmers, and I'm sure they will fix it as soon as they can.