New campground not appearing on mobile apps

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by ForestWalker, Jun 26, 2020.

1. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

I added a new campground on about Sunday, June 14 (Gateway RV Park, Sedro-Woolley, WA) It appeared on the website that same week about on Wednesday.

It does not appear on either mobile app (iphone nor Android) as of yet (June 26)

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I have verified what you report and I have forwarded it to the development team. I think that the issue probably results from the fact that the park doesn't have any approved reviews. I don't see that you've submitted a review of the park. Didn't you submit a review when you added the CG?

3. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

The park is a newly built local RV park that recently opened for business. Being close to where I live I did not stay there nor write a report for it.

I spoke with the Camp Host, got the pertinent information, took photographs and informed him as to how the owner can "claim" the site.

4. ForestWalker

ForestWalker
    Expand Collapse

FYI- New updates appeared for mobile devices yesterday and now the campground appears on them.(Iphone and Android)