New to the Forum

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by David Strand, Nov 17, 2020.

1. David Strand

David Strand
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone. This is the first time on this forum but I am not new to campground reviews or rving. I live in Collierville TN which is just east of Memphis. My wife and I like to camp the southeast US and like warm weather in the winter. Have spent a month or so in central FL for the past few years but thinking about going west mid winter to southern Texas and or Arizona.

Maybe someone can help with a question I have below. It might help me plan our next trip. When I receive an email containing reviews of numerous sites reviewed how would I save an individual review on an IOS device of mine or print the review for use later ? Thanks.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

This isn't exactly what you asked for, but maybe it will be helpful. You can mark parks as a "Favorite" and then create lists that you can look at anytime. To do this just click on the heart in the upper right corner of a park's page. The next screen will allow you to create a list for the park or to add it to an existing list.

To access and manage the lists you have created, click on your username on the menu bar and then choose My Favorites.

3. Marryhonk5

Marryhonk5
    Expand Collapse

Hello from newbie and welcome